[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck were they thinking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: hush.jpg (152KB, 732x1204px) Image search: [Google]
hush.jpg
152KB, 732x1204px
What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>88830599
Making money?
>>
>>88830599
>trenchcoats are cool
>double handguns are cool
>bandages are kinda cool, I guess
>>
>>88830599
I always assumed it was a play on the invisible man
>>
>>88830942
that actually makes him sound a little more interesting
>>
>>88830599

Creating an evil Batman?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (136KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
136KB, 1920x1080px
>>88830912
>bandages are kinda cool, I guess
they are
>>
>>88830599
Meh, I think this story was pretty decent compared to most. The plot twist was pretty heavy handed, but still not as much as it often is in comic books.
>>
>>88830599
Hush was casual bait. The plot was designed to showcase Batman's entire supporting cast (and even a Superman cameo) and that's about all it can manage, because it's paper thin on actual story. With Jim Lee's art plastered all over the cover during the height of his artistic stardom and a dual-wielding, bandaged faced nobody in a supposedly badass trenchcoat and leather ensemble, it was built to sucker people in, particularly those people who hadn't already seen all this shit before.

And you know what? It worked, because I probably wouldn't be posting here right now if Hush hadn't made me interested in the DC Universe.
>>
>>88831083
That couldn't be further from what actually happened.
>>
>>88831112
Creating an evil Goku
Creating an evil Spider-Man
Creating an evil Ash Ketchum
Creating an Evil Darth Revan
Creating an evil lollipop
>>
>>88831100
>With Jim Lee's art plastered all over the cover during the height of his artistic stardom
I thought the height of his artistic stardom was the nineties?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.