[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has it happened to you yet, /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: abe.jpg (132KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
abe.jpg
132KB, 1252x1252px
Has it happened to you yet, /co/?
>>
>>88825409
Can this happen to you even, if you're in your 20's?
>>
>>88825409
Oh, it won't.
I was born a cynic and only later learned to appreciate things.
>>
File: 1472452011863.png (209KB, 1274x864px) Image search: [Google]
1472452011863.png
209KB, 1274x864px
>>88825409
>>
>>88825409
It happened so long ago that I already learned to stop bitching about it 24/7.
>>
>>88825409
If you are here it most likely happened.
>>
>>88825456
It just occurred to me. The only people that promised us "it" were the people that already had "it" or damn near. You never heard the permanently single 40-50 year old janitor barely scraping by on 2 minimum wage jobs say you'd succeed if you worked hard, because he already knew it was a lie. "it" was always nearly unobtainable, you just took your advice from the people who had already succeeded in getting it and assumed that what worked for them would apply to everyone.
Saged and reported because this isn't even a little /tg/.
>>
if hard work led to success, day laborers would be millionaires

fuck capitalism
>>
>>88825409
67 years old, and yes, for the most part, is has. Comics are the only thing from my youth I still cherish.
>>
>being ever with it
I want normies to leave.
>>
>>88826560

>67 years old

What the hell are you doing here? Why? How?

I'm legitimately curious.
>>
File: 1456365117054.png (173KB, 540x284px) Image search: [Google]
1456365117054.png
173KB, 540x284px
>>88826560
Oh golly. Am I going to be here in 40 years too? Still shitposting the same garbage about how DC is better than Marvel?

Sounds like heaven.
>>
>>88825409
This happened to me when I was still a teenager. Being "with it" has never benefited me in any way. People who are with it are even more bland and boring than I am.
>>
>>88826700
Yeah. I might be a 26 year old loser who lives in his parents attic and collects Kamen Rider toys and reads mediocre comics but at least I have more interesting things to talk about than some loser behind their back.
>>
>>88826742
You need a hug?
>>
File: 1414011913512.jpg (18KB, 499x322px) Image search: [Google]
1414011913512.jpg
18KB, 499x322px
every teenager

every fucking kid

not even talking about only 4chan

is spouting normies, chads, cucks and pepe

i can't take it

I CAN'T TAKE IT YOU HEAR
>>
>>88825409
I always thought that Clarence was shit, though.
It's the only show that has pissed me off for existing.
>>
>>88826777
The young don't know how to keep memes on the internet.

>>88826768
I'm rather happy with my pathetic life honestly.
>>
>>88825409

It happened to me the minute I saw some dumbass with gages. Then I was instantly an old man going " in my day we didn't do stupid shit like this. We did much smarter stupid shit you kid will never understand" now my 40yr old boss has gages a lip piercing and sleeves. It's hard to even see it as out of the norm....
>>
I don't feel so much like they changed what it was as I feel foolish for what things were when I had it. I think there's an unwritten law that says that the person you were ten years ago is doomed to embarrass you now.
>>
>>88825409
It happened in reverse actually. All the shit I got made fun of for liking when I was a kid became mainstream now that I'm an adult. But unfortunately, it becoming mainstream made it vapid and vague, completely devoid of the charm that made me like it in the first place. So at best maybe I'll get a t-shirt of it that I wouldn't have been able to get when I was a kid.
>>
I'm only 21, so i'm not really far off from my teen years, but it seems that nowadays, teens tend to be a lot more self-deprecating and post-post-post ironic(?) than they were in even the early 2010s.

Again, I know i'm not that old and that i'm really not far off from still being a teen, but I think that in today's fast-moving social media-onsessed technological times, trends tend to go at a faster pace than they did before
>>
>>88826686
I came here in 2005. I like to discuss and read comics on this board, as well as douse the threads in complains about the current direction of the books I read. Haha.
>>
>>88826935
>, teens tend to be a lot more self-deprecating and post-post-post ironic(?) than they were in even the early 2010s.

I think you're right.
I also think that perhaps they take things too seriously.
>>
I will always be with it when it comes to 4chan culture only.
>>
>>88825409
I wasn't long into my teens when it happened to me. Becoming a teen was already shitty, but it was made that much worse by being the early 00s.

>>88826920
I was just about to post this. If you had told me a decade ago it was going to be socially acceptable for young adults to run around the neighborhood pretending to catch Pokemon, I'd be certain you were messing with me.

Shit, even wearing a superhero Tee in public wasn't exactly considered normal back then. You couldn't even find ones besides Batman and Superman in a local mall, let alone Iron Man or Captain America.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.