[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is she so useless?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Why is she so useless?
>>
Women are generally useless
>>
>>88824066
Your mom was quite useful to me.
>>
>>88824047
everyone knows the fire nation is essentially japan and the events of the last airbender represent the militarism of japan in the early to mid 20th century. After WW2 japan was and has been butchered in terms of military power and cannot engage in military acts outside of self defense. Thats what is represented in LOK where the fire nation (japan) cannot act aggressively or militarily.
>>
Remind me how she was useless
>>
>>88824160
The only reason Japan is toothless is because they're a Superpower's bitch.

The Fire Nation didn't stop taking over the world because they got their shit pushed in, they did it because the Avatar launched a coup and installed his own puppet as Fire Lord.

Geopolitically the Fire Nation is closer to the USA or Russia than Japan.
>>
>>88824245
Apparently, every background character needs tons of screen time and a fleshed out personality.
>>
File: JSDF Parade Tank unit.webm (3MB, 712x400px) Image search: [Google]
JSDF Parade Tank unit.webm
3MB, 712x400px
>>88824290
Japan will grown stronger.
>>
>>88824047
Because her and Iroh 2 were just there for mild continuity wank ie "look what Zuko's sperm did" not meant to actually do anything. When it came to actually doing anything they'd rather have Zuko than his descendants.
>>
I don't know but she had really nice-looking hands.
>>
>>88824047
Why the fuck is she wearing glasses?
>>
>>88824087
Ouch
>>
>>88824047
She didn't want the Fire Nation to get involved in the conflict. Plus, Raiko and Suyin only have themselves to blame for the mess that was Season 4. LOK didn't need a Metal Ayn Rand
>>
>>88824427
That's what she said.............. at first.
>>
>>88824472
>>
>>88824047
>useless
>keeps fire nation out of earth kingdom state-republic city autism and Water Tribe Civil War
I think she knew exactly what she was doing
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.