[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gargoyles Bread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: img-69.jpg (123KB, 999x799px) Image search: [Google]
img-69.jpg
123KB, 999x799px
first Gargoyles thread of the year. Do you think Elisa introduced the gargoyles to New Years celebrations?
>>
were you the guy that was shitposting gargoyle threads last week?

(not that I mind)
>>
The real question is: Did the world of non-humans ever come to integrate with the human world?

Out there in the world, there are small groups of non-human people, living scared and constantly worried about all kinds of shit. Some of them flat out living on their own. It feels unethical to leave them out there.
>>
>>88819093
Brazzers
>>
or did elisa Introduce them to christmas?
did she tell them to believe in santa? does she leave presents for them in the day?
>>
>>88821038
No I am not. But likewise I didn't mind it. >>88821625
She definitely taught them about Christmas and gift giving, but I'm not so sure about Santa. If she she did, she'd definitely dress Hudson up as Santa.
>>
If gargoyles were to come back what animation style would it have (assume we have adults in the target audience and a pg-13 rating)

westren like the origional
anime inflence like teen titans, ben 10 or avatar
3dCGI
or calarts (god no)
>>
>>88822993
was there ever a christmas episode?
>>
>>88823242
No. It's a shame because it would have been a great filler episode, seeing all the how all the parties in the show celebrate. Like Xanatos and Fox getting Owen to open a $10,000 bottle of champagne, or Elisa trying to frantically getting gifts for her fellow police officers, her family, and the gargoyles.
>>
>>88819093
Probably. She introduced them to Halloween. And even if she didn't, the clan had television and went out to movies and the like. They would have know about new years and Christmas and pretty much anything else that gets media coverage.

What I'd like to see is a Gargoyles where time has passed. The first series was specifically set in 1994 and the seasons of production matched the years they were produced in. Elisa would be in her 50's by now, and if she'd stayed a cop, she'd likely be a precinct captain.
>>
>>88819093
I mean, no? They lived with humans, those humans celebrated the new year ever spring or whatever, right?
>>88821625
er, yeah I think so, the scots at the time were celebrating winter solstice shit but not christmas yet..
>>88826189
>elisa's getting too old to go on adventures
>goliath is still in the end of his prime
>broadway and lex have entered their prime
>brookyln is starting to age, but it's okay because he's become a badass and has a family and whatever
>hudson is staring the end of his life in the face, but still not aging as quickly as elisa and poor bronx, if he's even still alive
oof.. that's kind of depressing
>>
>>88823192
I'd like to see it close to the original style with just a touch of anime influence.

>>88827218
We don't know how old Bronx is, and how long gargbeasts live. he could just be one step above a puppy for all we know. But yea Hudson would be old, hopefully Broadway and Angela will have grandkids for him before he dies. and maybe Elisa and Goliath could adopt.
>>
>>88828457
>with just a touch of anime influence

Why?
>>
>>88828505
Just to make it look newer, more fresh. If they used the exact same art style that they used in 1994 it would be a bit of a turn off to most new comers I'd imagine.

What I was thinking was similar to the original, but with the sharpness and detail of anime. Kinda like Avatar, but with the original art style if that makes any sense.
>>
>>88827218
how much older is brooklyn compared to the other younger ones?

>>88826189
was there a halloween episode?
>>
>>88828946
what would be off-putting about it?
>>
>>88823192
does anyone have to balls to draw them in calarts style?
>>
File: ad.jpg (12KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
ad.jpg
12KB, 274x184px
>>88832590
here you go
>>
>>88826189
how did lex react to trumps election?
>>
goliath looks pissed that bronx is getting more camera space than he is
>>
Anyone remember the Gargoyles movie VHS that had a board game video after? I didn't have the game board because I checked it out from the library so watching it was really weird.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y75TSvnnkiQ
>>
>>88836458
no but apparently thats how most people from europe were exposed to it, It didn't air over there
>>
File: fuck you disney.gif (620KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you disney.gif
620KB, 320x180px
remember
>>
>>88835793
I'd like to imagine that Elisa was with her family on election night, or at least with Derek (Talon) and Beth. Talon and Beth would lose their shit and go chimp out, but Elisa having spent so many years in the police force made her not as sensitive. She'd just be like "Eh, that sucks." And be done with it.

unless she voted for Trump

And to be fully honest I don't think Lex would care that much. He'd be upset for a few days an be over it.
>>
>>88836458

I loved the board game, played it with my brothers all the time!
>>
Why did they make Goliath so THICC?
They knew he'd be the object of homolust and just went with it right?
>>
>>88840086
self insert?
>>
File: Untitled.png (410KB, 1100x500px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
410KB, 1100x500px
do we agree?
>>
File: Scumbag Mickey.jpg (10KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
Scumbag Mickey.jpg
10KB, 230x219px
did this show not do well cause one of the execs didn't like it?
>>
>>88841516
Add Belle and Beast dancing for Goliath and Elisa.
>>
>>88843788
I heard the third season was so bad that Greg Weisman made it non canon. So that's likely the reason the show got cancelled. Later on he made a canon third season which was in comic form.
>>
>>88844593
I think the third season was Weisman either kicked to the curb so they could pull a Gargoyles GT (creator dismissed, we'll do it OUR way!!), or having the plot dictated to him by higher-ups.
>>
>>88844593
But the comic are also horrible...
>>
>>88844746
Which sucks, cuz Stephanie Lostimolo did them, and she can do SO much better. Looks like the art as so rushed.
>>
>>88844966
The plot is fucking stupid, and Greg don't know what he want to do with it.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.