[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Über

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: RCO001.jpg (3MB, 1920x2918px) Image search: [Google]
RCO001.jpg
3MB, 1920x2918px
I was unaware as to the existence of this comic until a couple of days ago.

It's both impressive, brutal, and more than a little disturbing.

Which is kind of the point of it, and it excels at that.

However I dislike how every single fight (with some very minor exceptions) is basically a one way curb-stomp battle.
>>
>alternate history where nazi germany won
yawn
>>
File: laughing-orangutans.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-orangutans.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
>>88818800
>germany

Hey guys, look at this guy, so edgy.
>>
>>88818800
They actually haven't won, the war's still going on. It's basically exactly the same as reall WWII, except just as the Russians get in to Berlin, turns out the Nazis have superpowered soldiers because of some crazy shit they discovered, possibly because of aliens, I forget.

>>88818753
>However I dislike how every single fight (with some very minor exceptions) is basically a one way curb-stomp battle.

Yeah, I hate this too, but I guess that's the nature of the beast. If it weren't this way, the Nazis would lose and the book would be over. They do just ignore shit that absolutely gimps the Nazis though, i.e. no conventional forces, decimated population, basically zero food production ability.
>>
>>88819059

True, and is even made more jarring by the fact that these very same problems are mentioned directly in the first issues making a big show of how fucked up Germany's situation was. Some of these concerns are addressed in the comic, like the romanian oil fileds push. But others are simply glossed over.
>>
>>88819465
>>88819059
the problem was in having the ubers show up in 45 instead of 42 or 43 when Germany's situation was less dire.
>>
>>88820267

That's kind of the point actually. The author explicitly chose that date, because Germany had irreversibly lost at that point. And the Übers wouldn't so much win the war as drag it out to an excruciating end.

At least that's what seemed at first. Unfortunately, events after the battle of Calais seem to prove otherwise.

It's actually annoying, how despite it's desperate situation, somehow the Reich manages to stay one step ahead of the allies. At this point, they should barely even have the resources to clothe the Übers, much less support them.
>>
>>88820748
I would actually like to see a one off issue dedicated to Germany trying to manufacture all that leather that's needed for their Uber uniforms.
>>
>>88821146
I reckon it's the tanned hides of all the jews. I read another alt history like this (but even more nazis winning-y) called Wunderwaffen, where they turn Auschwitz into an underground food factory making Untermenschen into rations for the master race.
>>
Plus the red-headed waifu scientist who babbles about 'Ask me about my background' and will no doubt be vital for ending the nazi advance

Prediction. The white american Battleship will freeze like a bitch because he froze before, forcing the black cruisers to bail him out and no doubt getting on of them killed
>>
>>88821314
Oh fuck I checked that out online. Even more of a wank fest.
>>
>>88821597
The only thing it has going for it is that there are some sick planes.
>>
>>88818753
>it's yet another WW2...anything
How. Tedious.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.