[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>We will never have an animation like this again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

>We will never have an animation like this again
>>
>>88806512
Is mocap dead or something?
>>
>>88806512
Good.
>>
>>88806612

One hopes. As amazing as this movie is it would have been ten times better without the mocap.

Mocap: Not even once.
>>
>>88806612
Mars Needs Moms killed it
>>
>>88807683
Who mocapped that ass?
>>
>>88807689
Distributed by Disney, produced by Robert Zemeckis
>>
>>88806512
Good, it was fucking boring.
>>
>>88806512
Did they cancel the sequel?
>>
>>88808548
>action set piece every 10 minutes is boring
>>
>>88808787

there was going to be a sequel?
>>
>>88808972
well, yeah, too much of the same thing is boring
>>
>>88809729
Yes, and it is still possible.

Crystal balls and Prisoners of the Sun are the two source materials in mind.
>>
i liked how they portrayed drunktard in some posivite light
>>
>>88808972
As a matter of fact, yes. It gets repetitive, and it's death to the feeling of building action over the course of a film that should be happening. I can think of a couple of the action scenes in the movie that should have been cut or shortened.
>>
>>88809948
I view it as a movie that had two "climactic endings" to it. Face it- there's a dozen other "blockbuster" movies that crammed in too much. worse than Tintin did. We should be glad Tintin got off as easy as it did. Like, it got some meddling but not too much, they didn't turn it into John Carter: one movie spanning four books.
I for one would like to see a sequel to Tintin.
>>
>>88808787
I'd blame Peter Jackson for the delay.

When the first announced a Tintin movie, the plan was 3 movies; the first directed by Spielberg, second by Jackson and third by someone else.

Spielberg delivered his movie, but Jackson kept putting his off, "I'll do it after The Hobbit", "After doing big movies like Hobbit I just want to do small independent movies next".

We would've had it by now if Spielberg was doing all 3 movies.
>>
>>88810041
If you're going to blame anyone it's Del Taco for dropping out of The Hobbit and New Line for forcing Jackson to direct The Hobbit with as little prep time as possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQkygZdZ_Vk
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.