[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like the direction Venture Bros has taken?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

Do you like the direction Venture Bros has taken?
>>
man i just want a new season
>>
Yes. I wish the last season was longer than 6 episodes. I want to see more Blue Morpho.
>>
>doing a Saw parody 10 years later after Saw was released
>>
>>88807038
[adultswim] should give them a decent budget then.
>>
I have been doing portraits from venture lately.
>>
>>88807109
Fuck yeah as long as it doesnt stop the creative juices they flow.
>>
>>88807075
Hey, that's still considered fresh for Venture Bros.
They could make a Pokemon Go joke in 2025 and I would accept it.
>>
>>88804806
Yes
>>
>>88804806
I fell like the seasons should be longer, like at least 12 episodes
>>
>>88807075
>>88807360

>Retro parody show becomes so old and outdated that it becomes a retro parody itself
>>
>>88804806
If kinda bugs me to Mon and Mrs are not really getting along. They are more fun as a team.
>>
>>88807283
Do brock and hunter
>>
>>88804806
Yes but they're kind of goof it up by fucking up the seasons. Also I would've like if Not!Modok was around more, I liked him but it's doubtful that VA would've been feasible as a recurring character.
>>88807075
I was fine with SAW especially since there was some subversion since Gary wasn't tricking them at any point, Castiel was just so paranoid he became an asseating cannibal. it was them lifting the speech from TAKEN wholesale that kinda made me cringe.
>>
If you mean a new season every 8 years, then no.
I don't like that direction.

The fact that they treat their fans with contempt and as a result each season becomes increasingly more snarky and self-critical of its own success in a "I can't believe you retards will watch this" manner is sad. Doc Hammer & company clearly don't want to make any more, but it's where the money is so they're telling off the fans for being squealing little pigs begging for more when they've already had enough.
>>
I fucking love what the Monarch is getting into with 21. Also Brock and not-Wonder Woman is excellent. Can't wait for more episodes.
>>
File: deanandhank.jpg (46KB, 315x385px) Image search: [Google]
deanandhank.jpg
46KB, 315x385px
I mean, does anyone even care about Dean and Hank anymore?
Once again, the funnier side characters take over the show. Usually leads to burnout because some characters are better as dessert than the main course.
>>
>>88807662

Is their story finished? They learned who their mother is. They learned how to be normal.
>>
>>88807886
They're still in a kooky world. Hank isn't normal and doesn't want to be. Dean is but he's still a bit of a wuss.
But they didn't learn who their mom is, just that they're clones of themselves.
>>88807662
I do. I think Hank trying to be a douchey millionaire playboy and Dean going through college have potential. Also it was never their show the whole Venture Bros title isn't just about them.
>>
>>88807662
The show was never really about Hank and Dean. The "Venture Bros." title refers to Rusty and Monarch.
>>
>>88807990
Yeah, I like that theory too but it'll take us 8 more years to find out.
>>
Rusty and Monarch haven't directly interacted with each other since Season 1.
>>
>>88808191
What?
They interacted after doc got hit by the giant fucking disco-ball and had a heart to heart.
>>
File: triana orpheus.png (116KB, 214x424px) Image search: [Google]
triana orpheus.png
116KB, 214x424px
she'll... she'll be back, right?
>>
>>88807075
You realize that's because the script is just that old right? They had a vanilla TF2 joke for god's sake
>>
>>88807540
https://www.artstation.com/artist/skinrart/albums/38435

Already did
>>
>>88804806
i really hate how short seasons are and how long they take to make
the show is still great, but you notice the pacing is worse than it was in earlier seasons
>>
>>88807283
Nice.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.