[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1063.jpg (30KB, 475x309px)
IMG_1063.jpg
30KB, 475x309px
Ryan Gosling was the first choice for Joker in Suicide Squad, Jared Leto was second choice. What if Gosling had accepted the Joker role /co/? What do you think his interpretation would have been like?
>>
>>88803688
Not all that different as he'd still have the same direction and the same incomprehensible dialogue to work with.
>>
>>88803688
Isn't Goose already in a superhero movie?
>>
>>88803733
Drive might as well be one
>>
>>88803688
Goose couldn't have saved it and it would have been a black mark on a perfect 2016 for him.
>>
>>88803688

It was never seriously offered to him, nor did his agent even pass along the suggestion to him. So all this is just shit posting at it's shittiest.

>>88803733
No. And he's not really likely to do anything that requires a long term contract, multi-picture deal.
>>
File: goslingjoker.jpg (24KB, 290x294px) Image search: [Google]
goslingjoker.jpg
24KB, 290x294px
I DRIVE
>>
>>88803688

Maybe he would have been less of an ass behind-the-scenes, but considering the material Leto had to work with, I doubt Gosling would have done a much better job.

Then again, Gosling has at least some level of acting skill, whereas Leto has none.
>>
Joker is the role that destroyed Nicholson. Heath should have dissed that role too. Ryan was excellent in Drive a real Steve McQueen role. Stick to tough guys.
>>
>>88804226
>Maybe he would have been less of an ass behind-the-scenes,
>Actually believing that shit
>>
File: IMG_1064.jpg (72KB, 625x738px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1064.jpg
72KB, 625x738px
>Purple Lamborghini scene
>Harley keeps flirting but Joker says nothing and is completely emotionless
>Batmobile shows up
>Joker floors the accelerator
>turns to look at Harley, opens his mouth
>"I drive"
>>
gosling's best roles are him being borderline autistic hitmen or smug slimy businessmen

he would've been an awful joker, but if they ever adapted Hush or something...
>>
>>88804483
What are some good Batman villains for him to play? Mad Hatter?
>>
File: meetdevil.jpg (216KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
meetdevil.jpg
216KB, 1600x900px
>>88803688
Only God Jokes
>>
>>88805057
The Ventriloquist.
>>
File: IMG_6159.jpg (30KB, 515x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6159.jpg
30KB, 515x286px
>>88805145
>>
>>88803688
>What do you think his interpretation would have been like?

If it was just his character from Breaker High, complete with Tyler Labine as a sidekick, I'd have been more interested in the movie.
>>
>>88805057
>>88808510

Do you people understand you're wasting time and energy on something that isn't and never will be real?
>>
>>88803688
>What do you think his interpretation would have been like?
"..."
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.