[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Justice League Action Death-Slotted?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 7

Oh finally a new Justice League Cartoon, maybe it won't be so badly treated by-

>6 am cst Saturday morning
>No Advertising

Well fuck you too CN, guess you don't care about anything but Teen Titans Go

Seems like that is the biggest mistake the network made, its all that airs and nothing else gets a chance to breathe. I haven't seen Sonic Boom around anything but Boomerang, which I don't have because apparently Direc TV moved it to the same package as Encore.

Is anyone else pissed about this?
>>
wait is that even a good timeslot?
>>
>>88784022
Good thing the first 18 episodes already leaked online so people don't have to get up that early to watch on tv and can get a good healthy nights sleep.
>>
>>88784022
Yeah, I'm not surprised.

I am surprised that they bothered releasing a toyline, though.
>>
>>88784143
No kid, or anyone, for that matter, is going to get up at 6 AM.
>>
>>88784022
It's fucking amazing how Warner Bros Animation is still operating when CN has treated nearly every single series they make like garbage. Teen Titans Go is probably the only thing keeping the lights on at this point.
>>
>>88784022
Wow, that sucks. I hope there's at least a really fun speedster episode before it dies, I really like Flash's costume and I want to see other speedsters
>>
>>88784306
CN doesn't care how many people watch it online
>>
Guess to support the show we'll have to watch the crap out of it onDemand and whatever streaming platform it'll show up on.
>>
>>88784022
Are they seriously doing this shit on purpose? Why sabotage a potentially profitable product?
>>
>>88784415
That and buy the toys.
>>
>>88784022
>Well fuck you too CN, guess you don't care about anything but Teen Titans Go

CN has long had trouble balancing comedy shows and action shows. They can do one or the other, but not both it seems.
>>
>>88784362
WB Animation also does the DC Superhero Girls Webshow and movies.
https://youtu.be/UdTSHk72_Xw
>>
>>88784419

I have no idea anon

I guess CN has got it in it's head that TTG is their best show ever and refuses to try anything different. And not even the fact that JLA has it's own toyline can save it from CN's sabotage

Honestly the Swat Kats team dodged a bullet when they got turned down a couple of months ago, netflix would treat them much better. Hell, it's where Young Justice is getting Season 3
>>
>>88784362

Thankfully they also make Mike Tyson Mysteries, straight to DVD DC movies that are far superior to the garbage they're releasing in theaters , and the Scooby Doo stuff.
>>
>>88784311
DVR exists.
>>
Don't Forget CN is loosing the rights to Pokemon to Disney XD, a network that is airing Yokai Watch, and the new Beyblade anime (which is another show CN screwed over)

Honestly seems like network tv is becoming worse every year

should I just get a prepaid netflix card and sign up for their streaming service? Is there even a /co/ recommends for netflix?
>>
>>88784285
Yep, hope you all enjoyed pirating. Don't cry when it doesn't get renewed.
>>
>>88784853
As opposed to what? Watching it at 6am and not helping the ratings also?
>>
>>88784022
It's a rerun. Hopefully the new episodes don't get that treatment. They used Teen Titans Go to promote it. If the new episodes get the death slot then it's finished.
>>
>>88784837
You better get pirating
>>
>>88784837

Don't forget Nick seems like it care's more about copying the latest fads and memes instead of making anything good, they shitcanned Harvey Beaks, and are burning the rest of the show off on Nicktoons because it wasn't an instant success, I pray The Loud House doesn't suffer the same fate

Nick's recent ads already look stupid and dated, here, for your cringing pleasure:

Damn Daniel reference:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8O7uI0-eGE

Deal With it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6JJAgpky3o

Pokemon Go knockoff (this looks the most pathetic):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkoQj_SItac
>>
File: 13875.gif (985KB, 198x199px) Image search: [Google]
13875.gif
985KB, 198x199px
>>88784927
Nick has just turned into the "How do you do fellow children" channel. Every other week it's a new fad. The worst was the whip and nae nae one
>>
>>88784022
Cartoon Network doesn't make money off of DC shows, but WB makes them carry them, so they intentionally sabotage them
>>
>>88784419
Cartoon Network has to share revenue from DC shows with DC, but they make all the money from shit like Adventure Time.
>>
>>88784445
I'll buy Lobo and Etrigan with his Rat-Fink, Dragula, ice-cream truck.
>>
>>88785038
Don't forget that one show that interrupted other shows.
>>
File: jlaccc.jpg (175KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
jlaccc.jpg
175KB, 540x810px
>>
>>88785189
I don't remember this one
>>
>>88784927
I have heard that damn Daniel meme literally nowhere else except that very post and when IHE brought it up. Why do they insist that it's "popular" when literally no one I know including myself gives any fucks about it?
>>
>>88784756
advertisers will drop it even if tons of people are DVRing it since they'll just fastforward through the commercials
>>
>These MEN are your friends, Diana?
>More like sidekicks, mother.
I'm glad it is dying.
>>
>>88785298
>BRAAAAAAAAP

Good one, Anon! Y'know...you're a pretty smart guy, ',:) ...
>>
>>88785268
Because it apparently got popular enough that it was on Ellen Degeneres. If my parents didn't tell me about "internet sensations", I still wouldn't know about Daniel.
>>
>show literally has "action" in the title

Of course CN is going to kill it.
>>
>sonic boom
>jlaction
What's next?
>>
>>88785268
>>88785336
>when normies try to force memes

Their will is weak, but their number large.
>>
>>88784306
The character design seems to be intended to look good as toys.
>>
Pirating the show doesn't help.
>>
>>88785189
Uncle Grandpa?
>>
>>88785532
More Captain Marvel action figures is alright with me.

>>88785189
>>88785226
>>88785616
I believe it was Nick Studio 10.
>>
>>88784306

I want the wonderwoman toy tbqh
>>
File: roulette 2.png (144KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
roulette 2.png
144KB, 525x700px
>>88784022
I don't even know why they still even talk to CN

just give it up and go for netflix and the internet
>>
>>88785577
I dont have a tv or cable
>>
>>88785127

Then why doesn't WB step in and stop them from fucking their cartoons isn't CW owned by WB?

Why are all the entertainment companies incompetent except for Disney
>>
>>88785689

Depending on how well Young Justice does they may do just that
>>
>>88785577
Neither does watching it on tv, pussylicker.
>>
Why are all the episodes out of order with the tvdb.com?

I can't put it into my plex library until it's sorted
>>
Any new episodes since the halloween one?
>>
>>88784853
When is CN going to give a shit about leaks?
>>
>>88785268
It's popular among the underage crowd, not people who browse 4chan.
>>
>>88784311
I get up for work at 4:30, 6 AM is sleeping in.
>>
File: 344.jpg (142KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
344.jpg
142KB, 1024x1448px
>>88784022
Anyone got today's ep?
>>
>>88786191
blame britbongs
>>
File: hulk_color__span.jpg (46KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
hulk_color__span.jpg
46KB, 600x400px
>>88784415

Supposedly, huge streaming numbers is what got Sonic Boom a second season despite a death slot on CN and a third season for Young Justice with Netflix as the numbers for the first two YJ seasons were really good.

I'm not sure ratings and death slots matter as much any more since they are getting a way more accurate read on what shows are actually popular on legal streaming.

>/co/ can now meme any show to multiple seasons on legal streaming services

Is this good or bad?
>>
>>88788617
Memes have power. We have always had it, but now it's influence is reaching out to affect the world at large, and there's no possible way to contain it.
>>
>>88788617
It's like Constantine said, the true secret to magic is that any cunt can do it.
>>
>>88788821
Of course. The biggest secret of the universe is that Morrison Was Right
>>
>>88788834
Well, Moore. However he has grown so old and crotchety that even as a Wizard he might have lost his magic...or simply no longer believes in it.
>>
UK friends, was there a new episode today?
>>
>>88789666
No
>>
>>88784022
It's all reruns right now but new episodes likely will only air in that timeslot. Hopefully I am wrong.
>>
I thought the idea was for it to be played any time CN wanted to fill out 10 minutes. In which case when new eps actually air doesn't really matter to anyone other than dedicated fans.
>>
>>88784398

All of the networks have their own presence on line, for which they sell subscriptions and/or sell advertising and make money.

The music industry (artists/music companies, etc.), for example, made more money this year from streaming music than they did from physical sales for the first time ever.

Likewise, the movie studios definitely care about how much money they make selling say Batman v. Superman's Ultimate Edition on line for streaming or something like Civil War. ALL the studios have You Tube channels that again are available for subscriptions and/or carry advertising, plus what they split in sales with Amazon, iTunes store, etc.
>>
What the fuck is up with the episode order?
>>
>>88795309
Nobody knows!
>>
anymore of the eps get 1080p web-dls?
>>
>>88799258
There are 1080p web-dls?
>>
>>88799309
For at least the first episode (which is really the first 4 eps)
>>
>>88799803
is Shazam Slam the first episode? I thought it was in the middle somewhere.
>>
>>88799830
It was supposed to be the first episode.first 4 episodes but the UK broadcast skipped them and started with 5 (which the rippers called 1) so when it eventually aired in the US the rippers just carried on with the numbering and called it 8, 9 and 11 or something (since one of the parts did air in the UK)

The web-dls should follow the US' proper episode order since that's the order they're getting released online.
>>
>>88799951
Why would they do that? I find it more plausible that Cartoon Network US is retarded and decided to release it out of order just because they needed an event to kick it off.
Then put it in a deathslot when it didn't get amazing ratings even though they barely advertised it.
>>
>>88785153
Partial profit is still profit.
>>
>>88784311
Idk when I was a kid I used to wake up so early there weren't even cartoons on TV yet.
Although I guess parents don't send their kids to bed at 8 pm anymore.
>>
Whatever happened to that Transformers show?
Was it cancelled or something?
>>
>>88800215
It's not profit. It's revenue. Partial revenue might not be profit at all.
>>
>>88800052
>Why would they do that?
No idea but they did. The UK broadcast also used the credits for JLU.

It was definitely the UK broadcast that was fucked since they released 1 of the 4 Shazam Slam parts (which made references to the previous episodes) which they hadn't shown yet.
>>
>>88784022
https://mega.nz/#F!38hEBa5b!RyR4uXaXb5vvMIClD0P1vw

mega for all current episodes
>>
>>88800289
finished two seasons and then they hada mini series with starscream. season 3 is in january now so far total of episodes aired is 32. and probably getting another 13.
>>
>>88784395
Rogues are confirmed.
>>
>>88784927
I like how they don't even say damm but dang
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.