[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wouldn't mock the Shocker, would you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1473128849022.png (71KB, 282x223px) Image search: [Google]
1473128849022.png
71KB, 282x223px
You wouldn't mock the Shocker, would you?
>>
>>88782569
I hate Dane Cook
>>
>>88782569

Hell, no. Herman's great and deserves a lot more respect than he gets. Dude is an average guy with no specialized training who threw together technology that puts him on the same strength level as mid-tier Marvel heroes.

If he had a decent budget and somebody to actually train him, he could probably be one of the best engineers in the Marvel universe.
>>
>>88782569

You wouldn't laugh at Mr. Fish, would you?
>>
>>88782569
Looks like he needs someone to follow him to the ends of the Earth.
>>
I would, but only teasingly and in jest after we've become best buds, and are enjoying a beer after getting our asses beat by Spidey (managing to slip away.)
>>
>>88782569
Hey faggot, you're ripping off Electro's gimmick
>>
>>88782569
would you shocker The Shocker?
>>
>>88782569
I'd mock Max Landis for that ludicrious fanfic he wrote where you somehow impress Tony Stark and Reed Rchards with your tech like it's more amazing than power armour, flying cars, and whatever Reed built because he was bored today.

Oh for fucks sake, it's another portal to a place full of zombies.
>>
>>88782569
SHOCKERR!!!!
YOU CAN'T ESCAPE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>88782569

>That feeling when we almost had an awesome Shocker story in Thunderbolts but Slott yanked him off so he could make a single-page appearance in Spider-Island

I'm never going to forget

I'm never going to forgive
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.