[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth watching?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (335KB, 300x445px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
335KB, 300x445px
Is it worth watching?
>>
The visuals and Ron Perlman are great. The story isn't really anything special. There's some cute skellies if you're into that.
>>
>>88781764
No. As a Mexican this movie offends me, and it was written by Mexicans too so that's saying something.
>>
>>88781915
Why? I'm curious anon.
>>
File: 1446317871215.png (971KB, 1172x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1446317871215.png
971KB, 1172x1300px
>>88781764
I love this movie. A lot of the jokes and character designs are better then any other animated film I've watched in the past few years.
>>
>>88781805
>The visuals and Ron Perlman are great.
half right, Ron Perlman faking a mexican accent is great, the animation is just weird though
>>
Yes, just for the fantastic visuals.
>>
>>88781915
I'm Mexican and this guy >>88781915 is either a faggot, trolling or full of shit. The movie was ok, and people over here liked it
>>
Great visuals, mediocre characters, crap story in retrospect. Not enough of the afterlife which is incredible to behold, and I hated the main female character for how one dimensional she made the plot. It's a good movie to watch while tired and with medium expectations.
>>
cliche as hell, but some good visuals
>>
>>88781764
Depends, do you wish to fuck a female skeleton?
>>
>>88783277

I still don't get how you can fuck a skeleton.
>>
Visuals and storytelling was great, but the nonstop quips and pop-culture references were obnoxious as fuck.
>>
>>88783300
with gusto
>>
>>88781915
I'm Mexican too but this movie wasn't offensive at all. I don't know what triggered you.

>>88781764
To answer you directly, yeah, it's worth a watch. The story is alright and the visuals are amazing.
>>
Mexican here, and as others said, visuals are great, story is meh, Adelitas are love.
>>
>>88781764
I enjoyed it.
The accents are really inconsistent though.
Sometimes they sound like a white boy from Portland
Other times its exaggerated stereotypical "oh yee mi churro needs mas azucar"
My guess is the actors were in various moods on different recording days.
>>
>>88783300
Jump their bones.
>>
>>88782004
This.
Plot itself is generic and music is lazy. But the visuals are fun.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.