[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what`s better? dc lore of marvel lore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: lore.jpg (122KB, 572x358px) Image search: [Google]
lore.jpg
122KB, 572x358px
what`s better? dc lore of marvel lore?
>>
>DUDE console wars LMAO
Stop making these threads and read something else, please.
>>
>>88770899
I prefer marvel lore of dc lore
>>
DC by far. Marvel don't explain retcon.
>>
>>88770940
i just want an excuse to know about the marvel universe, especially the cosmic aspects
>>
>>88770981
Why don't you try reading some comics?
>>
>>88770987
I dont know where to start
>>
>>88771007
Why didn't you start a thread to ask that instead? That will give you more helpful information than "What's better?".

Start with:
Fantastic Four #1
Amazing Fantasy #15, following by Amazing Spider-Man #1
Giant-Size X-Men #1, followed by Uncanny X-Men #94

>cosmic
Especially the Fantastic Four.
>>
>>88771045
thanks
>>
>>88770981
>>88771007
>>88771045

Yeah, Marvel's cosmic lore is superior imo.

For everything else I prefer DC's stories.
>>
>>88771007
Anything published before 1990. It's where the masterworks are.
>>
>>88771116
N, marvel is for street level stuf, dc is for cosmic. Green lantern, omega men and the various crisis is where dc shine
>>
>>88770899
>>
>>88770899
DC's way deeper. Marvel's more structured & consistent.
I like the analogy of DC being organically grown (flawed yet complex) and Marvel being manufactured (well-oiled yet rigid).
>>
>>88771045
Solid fucking suggestions Anon.

The FF and Spider-Man are the foundations of Marvel.
>>
Well, i liked DC's idea that if you ever watch the birth of the universe you'd be fucked.
Also if i were a normal human living in the DCU and had knowledge of the source wall i'd shit my pants.
You just have to be a minority to be safe in the MU.
>>
>>88771045
Also Starlin's stuff. FF and Starlin are the core of cosmic Marvel.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.