[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doctor Strange and the Sorcerer Supreme #3 "I Have Autism"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 22

Spiderwoman storytimer here, doing this weeks storytimes co missed and never asked for.

Apparently I missed the third issue of Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme coming out so we will take a small detour before I finish off this week's missing storytimes with X-men and Black Widow.

Stay tuned!
>>
Obligatory previous storytimes that were missed Spiderwoman #14 :>>88750729

Black Panther # 9:>>88751578

Doctor Strange and the sorcerers supreme 2:>>88764894

Mighty Thor #14: >>88766320
>>
Honestly people should buy it for the art alone.
>>
I swear there was a native american flaming skull hero in the golden age. I don't remember his name but it'd be cool to tie his origin to the Ghost Rider and this Demon Rider
>>
>>88766701
nvm I think I mistook him for the blazing skull. Idk I am really shit on my ghost rider lore. It'd still be nice to connect blaze with Ghost rider doe.
>>
Wow ok I didn't realize Demon rider was a sorcerer supreme as well. I am fucking dense. How badass is a sorcerer supreme with ghost rider powers anyways?
>>
Marvel merlin always was a liar. I hope they do something with it and flesh it out. Captain Britain really made his story convoluted as fuck and I would love a flow chart to understand what the fuck is going on.
>>
>>
Based Newton
>>
atleast they are addressing that something is blocking him from connecting to magic in the past.
>>
>>
It would be funny if newton revealed he was merlin in disguise.
>>
>>
>>
Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme 001 (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-Bookworm)
http://www68.zippyshare.com/v/sfuIMyFD/file.html

Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme 002 (2017) (digital) (Minutemen-Bookworm)
http://www77.zippyshare.com/v/3TBHvMQM/file.html

Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme 003 (2017) (digital) (Minutemen-Bookworm)
http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/POM8SqcH/file.html
>>
based zarathos
>>
>>
>>
>>88766640
Thanks OP, you're not the hero we deserve.
>>
>>
>>88766995
np
>>
You're the one to talk Newton
>>
I'll be back after a few hours to finish X-men and Widow anons, gonna grab dinner and spend time with senpai since its still the holidays
>>
If anyone else does X-men while I am gone then post it on this thread for people to read if they are interested.
>>
Bump. Thanks Anon
>>
Extraordinary X-Men #17 storytime here >>88768670
>>
>>88766721
A better question is how did the US actually successfully take the western US if the Sorcerer Supreme of that era was a native american with the powers of the Ghost Rider and a grudge?
>>
Mindful best boy. I wonder if Magnus will get referenced at some point.
>>
>>88769995
Because >>88767051
maybe?
Thanks Merlin?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.