[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doctor Strange and the Sorcerer Supreme #2 "I Have Autism"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 21

Did this get storytimed?

I will also be doing Black Widow, Mighty Thor, Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur, and Extraordinary X-Men if they weren't storytimed earlier. Let me know if you guys want anything else done.
>>
So recap. Merlin was a sorcerer supreme. Something hinted in the Dr Strange stories I personally read. He recruited other SS like him from the future; a young ancient one, an older Billy Kaplan (retroreincarnated son of Scarlet Witch and Vision who is engaged to the future heir of both the skrull and kree empire) ghost rider lady and a depowered present day Strange.

Anyways some retard that Merlin locked up escaped and killed the old dumbass.
>>
10 bucks say that future Billy magicked himself pregnant to carry his and Ted's future gremlin kid.
>>
>>
What did he whisper in his ear co?

inb4 he pulls a Fury and tells him he isn't worthy either.
>>
Does anyone think that Billy prophecized to rewrite the laws of magic across the multiverse will come into play with what Aaron is doing?
>>
Almost forgot Here's Spiderwoman >>88750729

and Black Panther >>88752883 For those who missed it or are just curious.
>>
>>88765036
file too large for some reason
>>
Lets see if I get to finish it before it gets archived
>>
bump for read
>>
>>
>>88765131
Much appreciated anon. More people should know this exists, its pretty fun.
>>
I like his face changing. Could be done better tho. To make it more eerie.
>>
art is pretty.
>>
based mindful one. That's what Im gonna call him anyways.
>>
Why is young ancient one not a sassy woman that Strange will inevitably fuck?
>>
>>
This is the same Newton from Hickman's SHIELD I am pretty sure. The ideas where great in his book but I hated the fact that every single famous european or american guy was a member of some high tech secret society.

Like what about Avicenna or scores of Chinese scholars? Or any other genius that isn't famous but made a huge impact on our civilization.
>>
>>
Did Billy lose his memory? DUN DUN DUN
>>
Nothing can really save you Billy. You are an alternate reality character, you are doomed to die sooner or later.

Also Merlin is alive. What a twist.
>>
The End. What do you guys want to storytime next?
>>
>>88765308
Oops missed a page. Im retarded. Sorry.
>>
>>88765179
>>88765195
great pages
>>
>>88765272
they obviously never did anything important or we'd know about them
>>
>>88765318
Mighty Thor, then X men, then black widow. Devil dinosaur already got storytimed.
>>
I have zero idea what's going on here, but from what I've seen it seems mildly retarded. Why is Strange wielding an axe?
>>
Thanks OP
>>
>>88766066
Magic got broken so he has to hit people with an axe instead.
It's dumb, but as Venom: Space Knight and Silk show, Thompson is the best there is at making something good out of someone else's shitty ideas.
>>
>>88765938
lmao I was gonna do Widow first but the issue felt pretty mediocre to me.

Continuing storytime with mighty Thor #14 >>88766320
>>
Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme 001 (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-Bookworm)
http://www68.zippyshare.com/v/sfuIMyFD/file.html

Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme 002 (2017) (digital) (Minutemen-Bookworm)
http://www77.zippyshare.com/v/3TBHvMQM/file.html

Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme 003 (2017) (digital) (Minutemen-Bookworm)
http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/POM8SqcH/file.html
>>
>>88765012
>X-Man
I'm glad Aaron didn't just take it like a bitch when Bendis tried to erase that future from existence.
>>
>>88764894

>make a Dr Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme book
>they're all new characters or a variant on a recently introduced character
>no actual sorcerers supreme

Typical of Marvel today, sadly. because we really needed a book with more Billy Kaplan in it
>>
>>88766334
>html
3 is already out? damn
>>
>>88766424
link for issue 3 storytime>>88766640
>>
>>88764963
nipples? in MY american cape comic?
>>
Wasn't Doctor/Brother voodoo the current SS?
>>
>>88765272
>>Like what about Avicenna or scores of Chinese scholars?
most likely part of the Shield\Spear, just they didn't get as much as famous
>>
>>88766854
He hasnt been the SS for 5-6 years anon
>>
Extraordinary X-Men #17 storytime here >>88768670 → #
>>
>>88765308
>>88765326
Merlin isn't alive, that's just a flashback to when his past self recruited Billy.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.