[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>two main territories at the fucking poles, consist of barren

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

>two main territories at the fucking poles, consist of barren landscape, no vegetation, nothing but snow and ice, freezing as balls, overall shit quality of life
>only other known tribe consists of hicks in a swamp.

God waterbenders are such cucks in this series.

Give them an Atlantis-style underwater city in the middle of the map for fuck's sake. It'd be cool and you wouldn't have to retcon the map.
>>
>>88764226
There should have been a Pacific Islander-inspired water tribe.
>>
They control plants. Earthbenders need them for nutrients. They can blood bend, but would rather not teach women than attack the prison. They can probably learn cryogenesis because Aang did it which no one ever, EVER mentions. Waterbenders are the most OP next to metal, combustion and true airbenders who learn astral projection/flight.
>>
>>88764226
It's weird how like 95% of the Avatar World's population is either Earth Kingdom or Fire Nation. Isn't balance supposed to be a big deal in this shit?

>Give them an Atlantis-style underwater city in the middle of the map for fuck's sake.
Varrick will probably build a Rapture soon.
>>
When you can control water and ice I imagine the poles become far more habital
>>
>>88765371
they killed all the air benders and captured hundreds of waterbenders

also this world is way, way smaller than ours. I'd wager that there are fewer humans in this world than there are in the state of Arizona
>>
I imagine before the men left Sokka's tribe they stocked up lots of meat for the remaining tribe's people. Supplimented by them fishing and Sokka attempts at hunting.
>>
>>88765463
Do you think Sokka got some problems from horny women missing their husbands? Especially in that cold of an environment.
>>
>>88765391
it's still cold as fuck.
>>
>>88765572
What women? The fire nation came and captured them all. Literally the only ones left were kids and old people.
>>
>>88765572
>Do you think Sokka got some problems from horny women missing their husbands?
No, I see no problem there.
>>
File: 1479646724480.jpg (115KB, 880x587px) Image search: [Google]
1479646724480.jpg
115KB, 880x587px
>>88766681
Where are all the rapebabies?
>>
>>88767909
>Making waterbenders
>>
>>88767933
>not making loyal expendable waterbenders
Ugh.
Just imagine all that wasted air and water poon.
>>
>>88765371
>Isn't balance supposed to be a big deal in this shit?

each nation's size and number of benders is based on the spirituality of that group. The larger the population the lower number of benders and the less spiritual that group is.
>>
>>88766681
What are you talking about? The tribe was still filled with women, it's waterbenders who the Fire nation took, not women solely.
>>
I liked the isolation of the waterbenders. It meant that we could expand our world view along with Katara, and really learn about the world as she Did.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.