[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 741952679394-MAIN.jpg (606KB, 1530x2179px) Image search: [Google]
741952679394-MAIN.jpg
606KB, 1530x2179px
is this any good?
>>
>>88761624
TOO

MUCH

NORMALFAGGOTRY
>>
I want that blond chick with the big rack to give me a titjob.
>>
>>88761624

beta male bullshit

moral of the story, don't be like that guy

some good flash babes though
>>
>>88761624
Jesus, Canada, you gave us SCTV and You Can't Do that on Television, and THIS is what you come up with?
>>
Why does this artstyle look identical to those games for girls-type flash games?
>>
File: 121195161.jpg (27KB, 400x300px)
121195161.jpg
27KB, 400x300px
>>88761912
Canadian animation, generally speaking, is cheap-looking. My favorite show back in the day was Girlstuff/Boystuff but holy crap was it ugly (pic related).

I think The Dating Guy looks pretty good in motion, though.
>>
>>88761624
Only good thing with the show is that it fucked over Sohmer.
>>
File: delta state.jpg (111KB, 550x412px)
delta state.jpg
111KB, 550x412px
who remembers Delta State?
>>
>>88762238
I do.

>>88762029
That show was never good.
>>
>>88761624
over the top but enjoyable
>>
>>88761650
wat
>>
>>88761624
Pretty terrible, its one of those shows that wants to be subversive and edgy but comes off as trying too hard. I only watched a few episodes the worst being the one where Russel Peters appears and the show basically strokes him off for twenty minutes. I only remember it now because it was in the same block as morel orel and Lucy daughter of the devil.
>>
>>88761624
I'd bang all of those chicks, but especially the one of the left.
>>
>>88761624
>Not a single girl has short hair

fucking dropped before I even knew what this shit is
>>
Reminder that this show is what the network did for the Least I Could Do pitch when Sohmer refused to make some executive changes.

So, you can probably guess the quality from its source material.
>>
>>88761624
nah
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.