[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aang Vs Ozai

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 17857385.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
17857385.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>The fight was a bit luckluster
Don't get me wrong. "Magic Rock and out of nowhere Lion Turtle" aside i thought it was a pretty nice ending but i'am the only one who expected a bit more of action? I didn't liked how Aang was running away from Ozai the whole time and vice versa.
I don't know but i didn't expected the fight to be so one sided. I think it looked less epic.
>>
>>88757026
I liked the part where he pulled Ozai by the beard.
>>
>I don't know but i didn't expected the fight to be so one sided. I think it looked less epic.
This may be because of hindsight, but it was supposed to be one sided. The Avatar State vs anyone is akin to Super Saiyan vs Frieza; it's just a complete blowout.
>>
There's also the fact that there's only so much you can do when it's a living god vs a mortal on a TV-PG cartoon.

I mean, what did you want? Do you want Aang to burn Ozai? Do you want him to break his legs or paralyze him? That sort of shit is exactly what Avatar State Aang would and could do to Ozai, but of course they can't show that shit in a kid's show.
>>
>>88757151
But Frieza deserved to win that fight.
>>
>>88757210
>There's also the fact that there's only so much you can do when it's a living god vs a mortal on a TV-PG cartoon.
>I mean, what did you want? Do you want Aang to burn Ozai? Do you want him to break his legs or paralyze him? That sort of shit is exactly what Avatar State Aang would and could do to Ozai, but of course they can't show that shit in a kid's show.
I wonder what the show would have been like with a tv14 or ma rating.
>>
>>88757210
You know what you can do?
Not write yourself in a corner where your 2 options are:
-something out of the blue and unsatisfying
-something you can't do in your show
>>
>>88757260
The Air Nomad genocide would have been pretty brutal
>>
>>88757260
LoK showed pretty conclusively that Bryke can't write for teens/adults for shit.
>>
>>88757210
I always figured their final fight would be Aang breaking Ozai mentally to beat him physically. The scene where Zuko burns up Azula's castle was what I thought most of the fight would be like.

In my mind, Aang would beat the Fire Lord by avoiding him much of the fight, instead focusing on destroying Ozai's invasion force. As it went on Ozai would get more and more desperate to stop Aang (and salvage what he could of his army), only to slip up at the end and let Aang take him out. Essentially Ozai would weaken himself, and then Aang could take the finishing shot.

(I hoped this would happen since the Admiral Zhou fight where Aang makes him burn his own boats, thought there was foreshadowing going on there)
>>
>>88757292
How was Aang supposed to stop the entire invasion force with the AS? Sokka, Toph, and Suki only did so through luck (i.e. bullshit).
>>
File: Yawning2.jpg (310KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
Yawning2.jpg
310KB, 849x565px
>>88757026
avatar threads on /co/ fucking suck
>>
>>88757373
I feel like in the AS, he should have easily been able to just send spires of rock through the fleet of airships, or just yanked them all crashing down with airbending. Kyoshi was able to forcibly push an entire island away from the mainland.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.