[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why wasn't this storytimed, has /co/ just given up on the X-Men?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: extra xmen 17.jpg (167KB, 550x846px) Image search: [Google]
extra xmen 17.jpg
167KB, 550x846px
why wasn't this storytimed, has /co/ just given up on the X-Men?
>>
>>88755911
Cyclops is dead. Why bother
>>
>>88755911
TL;DR Storm finally sees that the Inhumans are villains after she witnesses the death of a little girl due to m pox.
>>
>>88755911
We were waiting for you to storytime it. Way to fucking fail us, OP.
>>
>>88756982
This, basically. Practically nothing happens, especially since we already know the mutants are going to war with the shithumans.
>>
>>88755911
I gave up on them a long time ago. I'm waiting for IvX to finish and the next yearly relaunch to start and then I might give them another go. When's the next issue of IvX out anyway?
>>
>>88755911
/co/ hasn't storytimed majority of Marvel in a long time brother.
>>
In the last months, Uncanny X-Men became the only X-Men book for me.

I dont care about Lemire writing Storm and Magik badly, or 05 adventures.

I did like the first issue of IvX, and the Uncanny X-Men tie in.
>>
>>88758101
Man, Uncanny X-men became the only X-men book for me like 3 months into ANAD.
>>
>>88755911
I gave up on them around the time of AvX.
>>
File: ErnstIsCassandraNova.png (1MB, 1059x761px) Image search: [Google]
ErnstIsCassandraNova.png
1MB, 1059x761px
the three things I dislike most about this book

1) Storm no longer married to Tchalla, is made leader of the X-Men, with no Cyclops as competition, that has potential for being good. But she was written an incompetent, out of character, nothing like Claremont's Storm, and will give her job to Kitty Pryde in her next book because she failed as leader.
The book hurt Storm, a character that hasnt been written well since the early 90s.

2) Ernst was taken to the future and aged, but not to become the heroic Cassandra Nova from the future of Morrison's Last Arc. A total waste of taking a character to the future and aging it.

3) Magik written out of character, nothig evil about her, nothing corrupted, no inner struggle between her demonic self and the good side, she is just a kind motherly righteous blonde waifu now.
Gillen was the last person to write her well.
>>
>>88760374
Yeah, Lemire's Magik is somehow even worse than Bendis'.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.