[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Toffee or Ludo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: ToffeeLudo.jpg (38KB, 539x319px) Image search: [Google]
ToffeeLudo.jpg
38KB, 539x319px
Which one's the better villain /co/?
>>
>>88754222
Handsome Lizard Man
>>
Still Toffee. But it's nice to see a change in Ludo.
>>
>>88754222
Ludo's probably the better villain right now, or at least currently more interesting, since so far Toffee has yet to reappear physically outside of Ludo's wand. Ludo's character progression is also sort of more interesting too since we know more about him.

Toffee is probably the better villain overall though, both because people are still discussing what his plan might have been and, whatever it turns out to be, the lengths he went to in order to pull it off are kind of impressive. His status as an enemy of Star's family in the past is interesting as well.

So I guess Ludo right now, possibly Toffee overall if they don't completely screw up his return.
>>
Has anything interesting happened in S2?
>>
>>88754222
tofee didn't do anything he just died and became a wand. at least ludo hurt some rats.

desu they're both pretty low level. This show needs to flesh out it characters and focus more on plot. it's normal (filler) episodes are simple.
>>
I think toffee has the potential to be really interesting as we learn more about his backstory/relationship with the buttefly's. On the other hand ludo has the potential to stay interesting as he continues his descent into madness/power. rn at the end of s2 I would sy ludo tho, if just cus toffee isn't around.
>>
SCANS!!!
>>
What kind of name is Toffee?
>>
>>88756911
What kind of name is Anonymous?
>>
>>88754222
Toffee, but I really like Ludo in season 2.
>>
>>88754384
Toffee works as the "bigger evil," a force so bad that magic itself knows there's something wrong. His calm demeanor, combined with his mysterious end goals and revealed major ties with Star's family, make him perfect for the role.

Ludo works as a small time villain who grows into a true threat. His desperation made him much more interesting, and his lack of resources only made him far more dangerous. I loved the transition.
>>
>>88754222
Ludo, I think. Toffee was GOAT, but they're underutilising him.
>>
>>88756028
Ludo, forced into the wild, has found his true inner villain. He literally pummeled two wild animals into accepting his dominance, and uses them as his chief enforcers. He's discovered a wand that channels all his rage into power, and used it to enslave a race of giant rats. He's stealing corn from the Butterfly family, growing his own crops, and in general becoming a competent dictator.
>>
I'm sure Toffee will return as big bad but I'm sort of hoping Ludo will up surprised him as final boss.

Toffee is a fantastic masterplan villain but Ludo's character development has made him a third protagonist of sorts.

It'd be satisfying to see both Star and Ludo ending their journeys against one another.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.