[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prince Robot the IV is the best character in Saga, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: saga robot prince.png (917KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
saga robot prince.png
917KB, 640x1136px
Prince Robot the IV is the best character in Saga, right?
>>
>>88749374
Is she fucking the Robot now?
>>
Marko best
>>
>>88749374
It's called the Linea Negra
>>
>>88749374
>Prince Robot the IV is the best character in Saga, right?

My favorite was Lying Cat, but I haven't kept up with the comic.
>>
>>88749374
Why do people think this art is god tier?
>>
>>88749456
Because it's very well I don't know the right word but I want to say palatable.
It's grounded in realism/naturalism/whatever the right word is that people can say that definitely looks like what it's supposed to.
But it also has enough of its own style that it doesn't look totally generic like a lot of other realistic styles..
>>
File: image.jpg (314KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
314KB, 1000x1537px
Best dad marko is best character
>>
>>88749533
It does everything right. The Characters are different to each other in interesting ways, the colors are not gritty dark and disgusting, and lastly it's simplistic as fuck which people love
>>
>>88749638
>simplistic
Simple.
>>
>>88749374
Yes. Sucks that he is stuck in such a mediocre comic.
>>
>>88749374
I stopped caring a long time ago
>>
At this point, I only keep reading for him and would've enjoyed following his own adventures way more.

It helps that he seems to be the only self-aware character in the whole thing (admitting he's a shitty person, calling out Alana and Marko for blackmailing a single father into helping them, and so on).

So I guess next issue decides whether I drop the comic.
>>
> had the perfect opportunity to reveal he's bisexual in the "the opposite of fucking is peace" issue
> choose to have a whole page of him jerking off instead

Why. And his reasoning for finding Alana is flimsy as fuck. Is that a thing that even happens?
>>
>>88749374

He's definitely the most entertaining character in the comic. No other single character in the story inspires as many strong emotions, whether it be excitement, pity, anger or laughter. He's a lightning rod for strong reactions. Moreso than anyone else in the story.
>>
>>88751216
It baffles me that they decided to make the SDCC toys Alana and Marko rather than him.
>>
>>88749374
Is there a reason Evan Dahm, and everyone else, is letting this blatant rip off slide?
>>
>>88752163
what rip off?
>>
>>88752163
> hur durr the one electronic invented object heads
>>
>>88752163
Literally who?
>>
>>88749456
i ask myself the same question everytime i read saga, i mean the art isnĀ“t bad, but too me it`s just a little better than average
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.