[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't she just join in on the shenanigans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Candace.png (159KB, 496x752px) Image search: [Google]
Candace.png
159KB, 496x752px
Why didn't she just join in on the shenanigans?
>>
They needed an antagonistic character.
>>
Then who will be the main character?
>>
>>88746920
Is this show any good? Should I start watching it? I heard it's mediocre with a once in a while good episode.
>>
>>88746957
Well it certainly has ups and downs but for be P&F is pure gold.
Lets see.
If you more into shows like WoY/Gumball - yes.
If you more into Steven Universe/Adventure Time/MLP - no.
>>
She's really just jealous of her brothers, the "Day of the Living Gelatin" episode pretty much explains this.
>>
>>88746957
its very formulaic, but they use it as a strength
>>
She's the only one who realizes how dangerous it is. Or at least that's how it was at first.

Over time constant cosmic abuse has just driven her mad.
>>
>>88747028
For (quite) a while at least. There are limits.
>>
Female redheads don't get to join in on shenanigans. Remember Wendy?
>>
>one day she gives up and decides to help
>her Mom catches her and busts her
>>
>>88746920

Candace joined in fairly often especially as the show went on.

But it was mainly a combination of her being worried about them getting hurt and that she felt like she would get in trouble for doing the kind of things Phineas and Ferb did.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.