[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait so hold up. Literally at the beginning of the film, Stark

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4366.png (295KB, 444x437px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4366.png
295KB, 444x437px
Wait so hold up. Literally at the beginning of the film, Stark and Banner were circle jerking over how smart and unique Jarvis was. Later on Stark just casually replaces him with Friday.

What the fuck? Does he just have random super intelligent VIs lying around? What made Jarvis so special?
>>
>What made Jarvis so special?
He knew exactly how he likes his martinis?
>>
>>88746705
Different hdd, different name. Change a few settings, switch the voice, and give it a new name.

Alan Bradley: Given the prices we charge to students and schools, what sort of improvements have been made in Flynn... I mean, ENCOM OS-12?
Richard Mackey: This year we put a "12" on the box.
>>
>>88746705
My guess is that Friday is a much downgraded version of JARVIS.

The voice is cute, though.
>>
>>88746779
If anything, Friday has been shown to be superior to Jarvis. She analyzed Cap's fight patterns to help Stark defeat him.
>>
>>88746705
Well, there's always a path to a super-intelligent AI. Possibly those are older, pre-Jarvis AIs.

>>88746857
Did Tony fight Cap when he had Jarvis on board? It's possible he upgraded Friday between Avengers 2 and Civil War.
>>
>>88746705
Why's Friday Irish?
>>
>>88748478
Accents are quirky and heighten the lightheartedness and comedy.
>>
>>88746705
The irritating part is that Jarvis obviously survived Ultron's attack but he's not been used since.
>>
>>88748535
.....vision?
>>
Seeing how Jarvis was Howard's butler, it's possible that he raised him and was the "father figure" in Tony's life when his dad ignored him.

I'm guessing he's just fond of Jarvis and that's why he considered him the best AI and only used him.
>>
>>88748478
If you had to listen to someone talk all day wouldn't you prefer a sexy accent?
>>
>>88748698
Also, Jarvis was expanded over time by being used to run avengers tower and assorted other processes.
>>
>>88748535
Leave. Go away.
>>
File: 1482471547587.jpg (29KB, 480x590px) Image search: [Google]
1482471547587.jpg
29KB, 480x590px
>>88748535
>>
>>88746705
Isn't Friday just a Jarvis copy with a different voice?
>>
>>88748489
Friday's tone isn't really light-hearted.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.