[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Censorship Fails Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 25

File: IMG_5269.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5269.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>show isn't allowed to use the word "die" or "kill"
>meanwhile network airs show starring the physical embodiment of death
>>
>>88740895

>I'LL DESTROY YOU

I always hated that line in shows
>>
>>88740895
>Can't say Deathstroke
>Brother Blood is fine.
>>
>For some reason can't say sinister but can say insidious
>>
>>88742020
I'm honestly okay with this, because "Slade" sounds really badass, but is just a simple, monosyllabic first name, so it doesn't sound as try-hard as DEATHSTROKE THE TERMINATOR.

It's ironic tho that Dickstroke the Sperminator never bothered to hide his identity despite his stupid name and mask, and this show made his identity really mysterious while always calling him by his first name.
>>
>>88740895
I've heard those words in current shows. Perhaps that rule is just a relic of the past.

Samurai Jack got around their own censoring limitations with massive amounts of robot/alien goo
>>
File: Slade_2.jpg (31KB, 400x340px) Image search: [Google]
Slade_2.jpg
31KB, 400x340px
>>88742125
Slade is a goofy british glam rock band, nothing badass about that
>>
File: HFIL.png (552KB, 705x540px) Image search: [Google]
HFIL.png
552KB, 705x540px
>>88740895

>I'm sending you to THE NEXT DIMENSION!

>Oh no! Not the next dimension!
>>
>>88740895
>show isn't allowed to use the word "die" or "kill"
>Still have a rape episode, an arc about the end of the world, a racism episode, and fairly violent fights
>>
File: 1334343127260.jpg (71KB, 840x782px) Image search: [Google]
1334343127260.jpg
71KB, 840x782px
>Danny Phantom
>A show about fucking ghosts
>Had to get around using "die"
>>
File: gohanhasdownsyndrome.png (417KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
gohanhasdownsyndrome.png
417KB, 768x576px
>>88742423
The censored Ocean dub was an experience.
>>
>>88742472

I'll love the original Ocean dub for as long as I live.

But weird how the Funimation dub just exchanged "the next dimension" for "other world" and everyone seems to be cool with it. "Other world" really isn't any better. Just say "afterlife", goddamn...
>>
>>88742385
CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZ
>>
>>88742515
When Funi took over the dub, they half censored it. They could bleed, but not "too much". They could curse, but not really (they could say "piss"). Nudity was okay, but not full frontal (Recoome's butt? A-okay!).
>>
File: negasonic.jpg (57KB, 960x480px) Image search: [Google]
negasonic.jpg
57KB, 960x480px
>>88742125
Deathstroke the Terminator? Wut? I never knew about "the Terminator."

Shit sounds like the name this chick would come up with before she erased it and went with Negasonic Teenage Warhead.
>>
>>88742579
He was a mercenary. He needed the name, the had a lot of competition in the DC universe.
>>
Never forget.
>>
File: spidey.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
spidey.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>WHADDYA MEAN I CAN'T FUCKING PUNCH PEOPLE? AND WHAT'S THIS HORSESHIT ABOUT PIGEONS?!?!?
>>
>>88742572

Weirdest experience was watching Kai on Nicktoons a few years back and seeing even MORE edits than what was in the original 1996 version.

Like Vegeta punching Gohan in the stomach on Namek was cut. And I never saw the CW version of Kai, but apparently it was even MORE cut up than the Nicktoons version. How much of the show was fuckin left by the time they were done?

Still love me the old Ocean Dub version, but I'm lucid enough to know it is 100% nostalgia and also the voices were better.
>>
>>88742737
Bright blue popo was weird
>>
>>88742737
I will never forgive Funi for replacing Stephanie Nadolny. She was a GOAT Kid Goku.
>>
File: parttwo65.jpg (31KB, 636x478px) Image search: [Google]
parttwo65.jpg
31KB, 636x478px
Rumor has it that the BtAS writers couldn't have any gals getting punched, so in the Two-Face story where there's a brief fight between two gals they had one gal grab another's hair and kick her in the back.

That looked more brutal than a punch to the face.
>>
>>88742811

Was she the one who also voiced Gohan and had that extremely gravely voice? I... never liked her.

Kai seemed like it tried to fix some of the worst transgressions from both the Ocean and Funi's first go at dubbing the series. Giving Frieza a male VA was a good start.

Too bad the script tried too hard to stick to the extremely dry Japanese translation. I was watching Kai and comparing it to the original Ocean Dub and god, that script may have gone off the rails sometimes (Goku's father being a scientist and inventing the false moon technique), but it was SO much more colorful than the Kai script.
>>
File: MadLoveGutter.jpg (135KB, 857x480px) Image search: [Google]
MadLoveGutter.jpg
135KB, 857x480px
>>88742906

And yet in a later season they were able to go full battered housewife with Harley and Joker. Timm and Dini can really make it go dark when they try.
>>
>>88742472

So Gohan has a different look on his face in the uncut version?
>>
>>88743477
the reason his face looks like that is because he was originally being grabbed by the face to look at a fake moon, they put the hands on his shoulders but didnt redaw the face that was obscured by fingers
>>
>>88743510

Geez ocean dub

You had some 4kids levels of editing
>>
>>88743539
its just as bad as what 4kids did to gohans black eye
>>
>>88740895
>made in 16:9
>only broadcast and released on dvd in 4:3
it counts
>>
File: 1443989776147.jpg (6KB, 385x299px) Image search: [Google]
1443989776147.jpg
6KB, 385x299px
>>88743215
That pic just reminded me of when that Gravity Falls Season 1 Finale aired and everyone went mad over the fact that they showed blood.
>>
>>88743539

The ocean dub had some amazing edits such as:

- Moving Roshi's pants up as he comes out of a bathroom so that it covers his knee
- Removing a thought bubble of Kid Gohan thinking of an apple tree
- Removing Yajirobi's pinky finger so he's not picking his nose.
- Inserting Namekians making heavy breathing noises to just make it seem like they got the wind knocked out of them rather than being dead
>>
>>88743568
Same with a lot of animated shows. Transformers Animated was done in that format in 1080p even. Don't think it ever released other than being aired once on Hub.
>>
>>88742643
Had my mom buy me some of those from Wal-Mart, though they were jelly-donuts. They tasted bad.

Thanks Brock.
>>
>>88743585
Did Toonami get the Ocean dub for the run up to Namik
>>
>>88742467
>ghosts aren't even dead people
>just magic beings from a magic ghost dimension
>>
>>88743606
The Ocean dub stopped right when Goku was about to fight Burter and Jeice. Funi took over the dub after that. Took a couple of years, though.
>>
>>88743596
To be fair good sticky rice balls with sweet bean paste are damn delicious.

I can see where they would think a "logical" connection would be "hey they are like Jelly Doughnuts.
>>
>>88743606
>Did Toonami get the Ocean dub for the run up to Namik

Yeah. It had already run in syndication on local broadcast networks by the time Toonami picked it up and the show was considered "done".

So Toonami ran it once and it got big ratings; enough to warrant picking the show back up to continue dubbing where it left off.

To kill time for that, though, they reran the Ocean episodes AGAIN. Maybe even a third time. It was infuriating.

Then... when we finally got NEW episodes! ... All the voices were different. And they were really, really bad. The first time Funi dubbed DBZ, picking up where Ocean left off, the actors were deliberately trying to sound like the Ocean cast and not doing their own thing.

Imagine Chris Sabat trying to do an impression of Brian Drummand's Vegeta and you can get why that sounded so awful (they redubbed all those episodes for the season DVD sets, and then again for the Kai dub, of course).
>>
>>88743606
Yes they did, at first. But for later reruns they replaced it with the Funimation dub.
>>
>>88743576
Only part of Gravity Falls I have no idea how they got on air was this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5NmxTAkKec
>>
>>88743585
Really? That seams like a lot of effort. Who approves this shit?
>>
>>88743661
Part of the problem was that only one of the cast members had prior VA experience.
>>
>>88743606
>>88743651
>>88743661
>>88743663

Even more confusing is that only the US stuck with the Funi dub.

Canada and the UK aired the Funi dub up until the start of the Android saga, then the Ocean actors took over again and did all the way through Buu (with a few cast members changing after a while).

So in reruns in Canada in the UK it would go Ocean (Saiyan to early Namek sagas), Funi (Freeza saga thru Garlic Jr. saga), Ocean again (Android thru Buu sagas).

The second round of Ocean dubbing has never been released on home video like the first round of Ocean dubbing, so those episodes are almost impossible to find online.
>>
>>88743661
Being a dbz fan was living with sooooo many restarts in the broadcast with toonami.

And you never knew if tomorrow you wouldn't tune in and see fucking raditz again.

Cell games start, next week, fucking raditz.

Gohan beats cell, raditz.

We get just up to the majin vegeta fight, raditz.

My dad even got straight up pissed one time when I turned it on and he saw raditz.

>What the shit is this? When the hell are they going to kill cell? It's all vegeta's fucking fault. Dumb asshole let cell absorb that chick and get all strong. Everything vegeta touches gets ruined.
>>
>>88743661
>the actors were deliberately trying to sound like the Ocean cast and not doing their own thing.
That's what really threw me off as a kid.
>>
I kind of want to re-edit the kai dub to put back some of the better voices from the earlier dubs, people like bulma who got totally downgraded.
>>
>>88743709
>>88743726

Even better than all that?

While DBZ was running in English on Cartoon Network, you could simultaneously watch it in Spanish on Telemundo and (if you were lucky) Japanese on Fuji TV/AZN Network.

The Spanish version had already hit the arrival of Trunks by the time Toonami was getting around to picking the show up for new episodes and start the Funi dub, so I got to watch "advanced" episodes.

Then when Fuji/AZN started airing the show, it was into the start of the Buu saga.

Goddamn, DBZ was fucking HUGE back then.
>>
File: princeofmurder.jpg (64KB, 660x373px) Image search: [Google]
princeofmurder.jpg
64KB, 660x373px
>>88743726
Dad's right though. Everyone forgets that Vegeta was a straight up murderer.
>>
>>88743680

DESU I'm just convinced that like, focus groups and soccer moms all heard about how SUPER VIOLENT AND SEXUAL Japanese media is compared to our own (which granted it was to some extent) so in order to air ANYTHING Japanese on a timeslot that wasn't 11:00 PM you had to calm them down by neutering goddamn everything you could find.

It wasn't enough to just tone down the violence or sex you literally had to make up shit that people could get offended over, remove it, and then be like "See it's suitable for your kids now!"

It's why 4kids couldn't even have Zorro (sorry ZOLO) tied to a fucking cross-shaped mast but it's okay for Leonardo to decapitate the Shredder. The assumption is if it's a western cartoon it's already suitable for kids but the moment it's from that horrid hellhole of sex and debauchery Japan we have to edit goddamn EVERYTHING or else our children will be corrupted into murderers and whores.
>>
>>88743749

Yeah, and the new translation of the scripts removed a lot of the best lines from the original Ocean versions.

Piccolo tells Raditz to leave. Raditz chuckles and replies, "Oh, you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

I thought that was so fuckin awesome back in the day, I dunno.

And cheesy or not, 100% of Drummond's Vegeta was amazing.
>>
>>88743780
>but it's okay for Leonardo to decapitate the Shredder.
TMNT2K3 had to sneak past the censors though. They didn't notice anything until Insane in the Membrane (but oddly enough, didn't say anything about Baxter getting maimed every episode).
>>
>>88743764
He was well reasoned about it.

Vegeta had been nothing but problems up till then, the only good thing he did was fuck bulma, and then he put everyone in danger by letting cell become perfect.

He was fucking livid when vegeta let buu hatch.
>>
>>88742385
Holy shit they have the White Power Ranger in their band
>>
>>88743749

My personal opinion is:

Goku is okay as either Sean Schemmel or Ian James Corlett.

Piccolo I think I prefer as Chris Sabat overall.

Vegeta is an odd one. I prefer Brian Drummond for evil pre-Android Saga Vegeta but I prefer Sabat for mellower "straddling the line". Vegeta. Though overall I think my favorite Vegeta voice is Lanipator. No really I actually love his Vegeta and would totally watch a dub of Dragonball Z with him voicing Veggie.
>>
>>88743726
They looped back from Namek to Raditz at least twice.
>>
>>88743811

Well, the censors changed their mind about "Same as it Never Was". It aired once in the US and then was skipped in all reruns. Not even Cartoon Network would air it.

"Insane in the Membrane" was completed, but the censors said it couldn't be aired. So it went straight to DVD.

Then there's "Nightmares Recycled", which got script approval but was rejected at the last second before it could go to the animation process.

So the censors were only lax on TMNT for the first few seasons and gradually began tightening the reins after season 4 or so.
>>
>>88742453
>>show isn't allowed to use the word "die" or "kill"
>>Still have a rape episode
when was this?
>>
>>88743585
>- Removing a thought bubble of Kid Gohan thinking of an apple tree

why tho
>>
File: Titlecard_S6E15_nemesis.png (1MB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
Titlecard_S6E15_nemesis.png
1MB, 1152x648px
CNUK was fine with showing Peace Master in his underwear as long as they cut the part where he pulled his trousers down.

Also they cut him being made to eat dirt, so Peppermint Butler says he went too far after he made him cluck like a chicken.
>>
File: youfeelhisdick.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
youfeelhisdick.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>88743858
>>
>>88743842
>Piccolo I think I prefer as Chris Sabat overall.

More than Scott McNeil? While there are some Funi cast members I do prefer (Kai Freeza over either of the women who voiced him in Ocean or the first Funi dub), McNeil's Piccolo was one of the things I always felt Ocean had over Funi.

Corlett's Goku was great, but he'd already left the Ocean dub by the start of Namek, so it's not like we'd ever get to hear him again either way. But if it came down between Schemmel or one of the other Ocean Gokus, I do think Schemmel was better than them.
>>
>>88743842
I really like funi frieza. The first one.

I'd reedit that one in.

If I did this and uploaded them as a torrent i imagine it would cause endless bitching about which voice samples I chose to use.

I'd have to use sabat vegeta and piccolo due to lack of availability for most of oceans audio.
>>
>>88743843
Actually, fuck, Garlic Jr. Saga first aired during the shitshow that was Toonami: Rising Sun

Literally the only good thing about that block was we finally got off Namek.
>>
>>88743869
>why tho

The Ocean version removed parts of DBZ they thought were "too childish" for an action show.

So both Gohan's cartoon thought bubble about an apple tree and Chichi's cartoon thought bubble about Gohan being in trouble while with Piccolo got cut.

Yet they left in the weird musical numbers in the first two movies (and in Japanese, too). Their criteria was... scattered.
>>
>>88743869
I think it was from the garlic jr movie when the fruit made gohan drunk/high as fuck.
>>
>>88743913
>Toonami: Rising Sun

The rebroadcast of Thundercats was the highpoint of Rising Sun.

Midnight Run was cool as shit, though. Felt like an Adult Swim precurser.
>>
>>88743934
Fuck yeah Midnight Run.

I wish Fox would die so we could get that shit back.
>>
In the US they cut a scene in Gumball where characters were electrocuted with shock collars, but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have cut that if the show was made in the US.
>>
>>88743934
>Midnight run
>Uncut yu yu hakusho

I'll never understand why toonami never really gave yu yu hakusho much care.

They showed part of the show, then it just disappeared.
>>
>>88743934
>>88743941

>Midnight Run

DBZ, G.I. Joe, Gorillaz and Tool music videos, Tom reviewing video games...

Midnight Run was the shit when I was a teen.
>>
File: Makoto.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Makoto.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>88743884

Granted I don't remember much about Scott's Piccolo so I might change my opinion on a relisten.

Also yea original Freiza was balls. It always infuriates me when dub studios think how you convey "boyish" mannerisms in girls or androgyny is to give them deep raspy twelve packs a day smoking voices.

Like ok some voices I hear it and it makes sense. I listen to Japanese Naruto and I hear dub Naruto and I go "okay I see why they did that" but sometimes I just wanna tear my fucking hair out.

I know some people are nostalgic over DiC Sailor Moon and you know more power to them but seriously: fuck Makoto/Lita's voice in that dub. Why does this giant amazon lady sound like a goddamn preschool boy!?
>>
>>88743955

Probably because Yu Yu Hakusho shit the bed hard and fast and did plenty on its own to lose all its viewers.

>Show starts out great with episodic stories about ghosts and demons, actually living up to its title of "Spirit Detective"
>And then a fighting tournament arc! So boring! Goes on! And on! And on! And on!

I think most everyone quit the show partway through that garbage.
>>
>>88743991
Except the only shit Yu Yu Hakusho tournament arc is the last one.

Series is notorious for being one of the few anime to do that shit right.

Cartoon Network ironically stopped airing it at exactly the part where the anime goes down hill rapidly due to being based on the arc the writer was forced to write against his will.
>>
>>88743991
It's kinda funny because of the dedicated audience that yu yu hakusho has, it has because of the tournament arc.

The series was literally dying on the vine before it transitioned into a regular shonen series. The manga did the switch because it was spiraling towards cancellation before that.
>>
>>88743991

You're right?

But then I remember Bleach is popular.

And even if you are of the opinion Yu Yu Hakusho shit the bed-

Bleach shit the bed, shit the floor, shit the rug, shit the kitchen, shit the couch, shit the tv, shit the sink, shit the dining room table, shit the ceiling and eventually sputtered off to take one final shit in the toilet. So I dunno what the hell anymore.
>>
>>88744019
It ended toonami broadcast like right at the end of the dark tournament.

Sensui arc would have been fine to show, but they could have ended it right there no problem.
>>
>>88743884
>Corlett's Goku was great, but he'd already left the Ocean dub by the start of Namek, so it's not like we'd ever get to hear him again either way. But if it came down between Schemmel or one of the other Ocean Gokus, I do think Schemmel was better than them.

Comparison video:

https://youtu.be/EqH7uYShqjs

I'd take Peter Kalmis (second Ocean Goku) over Schemmel. But definitely prefer Schemmel over Kirby Morrow (third Ocean Goku).
>>
>>88744032
Actually they ended it toward the end of the Sensui arc.
>>
>>88740895
The difference is that Teen Titans is technically not a "real" CN show, it's an acquired show. It wasn't made by them, it was made by Warner Bros. While Billy & Mandy was a CN original series.

We can assume CN has different standards from WB, for whatever reason.
>>
>>88744058
I think they only broadcast everything after the tournament via midnight run and then weekly on saturdays.
>>
>>88743901
First Funi Frieza? Was that Linda Young?
She was certainly memorable and nailed Frieza being something not human. I've heard she loved the role and was sad when she couldn't do it anymore.
However, Chris Ayres in Kai is sooo fucking good and brought Frieza to the level the Japanese knew him as.

Another one I absolutely love is Dameon Clarke as Cell, and how he's turned that role into something incredibly entertaining.
>>
>>88744046
>Comparison video:
>https://youtu.be/EqH7uYShqjs [Embed]

Oh GOD. Steve Blum voiced Goku?

He's like a cockroach. He shows up everywhere and you can't get rid of him.
>>
>>88743985

I remember reading that Linda Young (Frieza's Funi VA) was just some librarian they pulled into the studio.

Don't remember where though or if it's even true
>>
>>88744083
She was so awesome.

She did Genkai in yu yu hakusho and she really got to do a lot of range with that.
>>
>>88744072

Chris is definitely superior, but Linda had her moments. I love that, "You...what...what are you?" when he's fighting SSJ Goku for the first time.
>>
>>88744073

Not gonna lie.

If you asked me to like, re-do Dragonball and DBZ with infinite funding I'd just get as many of Goku's VA's together to make them his family.

Like Steve Blum would voice Bardock, Kalmis/Corlett as Teen Goku (from the end of DB) and Schemmel for Adult Goku.
>>
>>88744072

Yeah, Linda Young as alright but clearly doing an impression of the Ocean actress (Pauline Newstone). Freeza with a woman's voice always felt like they were overdoing the feminine/androgenous angle.

Ayers played him with a regal, foppish demeanor but still sounded like a dude. Seemed to hit that balance much better than just casting a chick with a gravely voice.
>>
>>88744058
Correcting myself, they ended it after the Sensui arc. Then picked the show back up a few months later and aired rest of the series. Apparently I missed this.

http://toonami.wikia.com/wiki/Yu_Yu_Hakusho:_Episode_List#Season_3:_Chapter_Black_Saga_.281994.29
>>
>>88744104
Linda's contributions will always be in the Budokai games
>WHY YOU...
>HOW RUDE!
>>
>>88744113
>after
toward the end of*
>>
>>88744113
>http://toonami.wikia.com/wiki/Yu_Yu_Hakusho:_Episode_List#Season_3:_Chapter_Black_Saga_.281994.29
Yeah, this was when they were airing it once weekly at like 1 AM or 2 am on a wavering schedule. It sucked so hard.
>>
>>88744046
>Comparison video:

Here's the Vegeta one:

https://youtu.be/DH83x-UoWTg

Brian Drummond probably wouldn't have worked in the later sagas when Vegeta mellowed out, BUT GODDAMN HE WAS SO GOOD AS EVIL VEGETA.

That voice sample for the video doesn't even get his best lines. That scene on Namek when he realizes he's been duped and had his Dragon Balls stolen.

>"You won't escape... MY WRAAAAAAATH!"

Just so holy shit awesome.
>>
>>88742125
>and this show made his identity really mysterious while always calling him by his first name.
Huh. As a kid I thought "Slade" was supposed to be his villain name, a play on the word "slate" and Slade's cold, "clean slate"-esque personality.

Of course, I didn't read the comics, I only knew about the show.
>>
>>88744127
KEEEEY!
>>
>>88744143

The thing about Drummond is that he was good at potraying Vegeta as a sly, devilish, snake like character. His voice just... oozed with venom and this tinge of malice. Which worked for early Vegeta.

But then later Vegeta's character is mostly that he's well, grumpy. Which would've come off more like he's plotting something rather than just being angry about having to prove himself better than a random low-class warrior who attained Legendary power before he did.
>>
>>88744143
>>"You won't escape... MY WRAAAAAAATH!"
>Just so holy shit awesome.

https://youtu.be/Uiz53Ipf3J4

How the fuck Drummond didn't blow his vocal chords out screaming like that, I'll never know.
>>
>>88744161
Also Recoome sounding like a person with special needs
>AH HA HA
>YOU DO WELL
>YOOU DO WELLL
>>
>>88744127
Oh shit now I'll be hearing that WHY YOU all night
>>
>>88744186
17's DAIYEE!
>>
>>88744151
also when said aloud sounds like 'slayed', which brings more connotations to the table
>>
>>88744127

What was up with Nappa in those games.

"Youwon'thitme!"

"MOMMY!"
>>
>>88743955
Thw show was on Toonami, had a restart around the Dark Tournament much like DBZ, moved to Saturday evenings after the old SVES block for Chapter Black (specifically to the point where Shunsui shoots Yusuke with his gun hand), then moved to the 4:30/5:00am burn off slot. It got pretty violent and im not surprised.

Hell Kenshin was pulled from the line up after Shishio bit Kenshin and it didn't resurface until they moved to Saturdays and even then it was "Best of Kenshin" where they aired random episodes from mid-Kyoto and earlier. Hell the arcs after would have been tough to edit anyway
>>
>>88743875
CNUK also censored this, by cutting out The Lich's speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDC9Ukmbi5U
>>
I've just remembered this dub exists
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnRgPN-ECB4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQVov2BNIcw

Also the Malaysian one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wG84efH4sw
>>
didnt the uk also edit out the word turd from regular show with plank? but because its western animation you can clearly tell thats not what they were meant to say?
>>
>>88744143
>Who does this fool think he's dealing with?
>He's beneath me...
>I'll show him. I'll show them all!
>I'll destroy everything! Everything!
>DO YOU HEAR ME KAKAROT? I'LL REDUCE THIS PLACE TO ASHES!
>>
>>88744143
>Brian Drummond probably wouldn't have worked in the later sagas when Vegeta mellowed out
>>88744166

Well, Drummond did modify his Vegeta a bit by the Android, Cell and Buu sagas.

You can hear some of it in this video when you fast forward past the Namek episodes:

https://youtu.be/3XnJnvY8ZVk
>>
>>88744186
>HEEEEY COME ON
>I'M RECOOME AND STUFF
>>
Is it me or is the episode of Spongebob where he has to write the essay cut in later broadcasts?
>>
>>88742737
>Weirdest experience was watching Kai on Nicktoons a few years back and seeing even MORE edits than what was in the original 1996 version.

2 things the Nicktoons version of Kai changed from the DVD version that were improvements:

>1: Vic Mignona singing Dragon Soul instead of Schemmel (who is an AWFUL singer)
>2: They put the "OVER NINE THOUSAAAAND!!!" joke back in there, even though it was a mistranslation and the DVD version corrected it.

That said, Sabat's "over 9000" is a pale immitation of Drummond's.
>>
>>88741582
In the right context and tone that can sound a lot more intimidating that "I'll kill you!"
>>
>>88744182
I like the first one the best. Team 4star is also pretty good.
>>
File: Consider the Following.png (292KB, 479x495px) Image search: [Google]
Consider the Following.png
292KB, 479x495px
>>88744280

>liking DJ "Memecore" S3RL

Zorba's Dance is still pretty good
>>
>>88742515
They only used "otherworld" to describe the actual, physical place. They still said kill and die when appropriate, none of the "I'll send you to the other wold!" nonsense.
>>
>>88744390
I've met S3RL IRL at NekoNation. He's a cool guy.
>>
>>88743639
>a l i e n s
>AY LMAO
>>
>>88744479
Weren't the originally ghosts but Butch retconned them as aliens?
>>
File: blue_popo.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
blue_popo.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>88740895
Just gonna leave this here.
>>
>>88742579
Fun fact: Deadpool is a Deathstroke rip-off (allegedly)
>>
>>88744531
DC and Marvel rip each other off all the time, especially in the old days when copyright laws were more lax.
>>
>>88744496
they were ghosts up to the last season where Danny Phantom just fell apart.
It's a legend how a solid show with a solid story could fall apart all in its last season. Retcon after retcon, unnecessary plot points thrown in, and then to finish it all off with the big reveal of ghosts are just aliens.
No ones going to fess up on why the last season was such a mess.
>>
>>88744046
I always get fascinated by different dubs. I love seeing how each actor has a different take on a character and then have different scripts on top of that. I mean, just the other day I found out One Piece had a english dub that came before 4kids, and it just so happens it has the worst sounding Luffy.

Sometimes I just wanna watch all different versions and compare them, but that'll obviously take a shitload of time.
>>
>>88741582
Dehumanizing your enemies and seeing them as merely objects to be destroyed instead of people to be killed is pretty evil though.
>>
>>88742423
>See you in other world, freak!

That DBZ dub always makes me laugh.
>>
>>88742572
>Recoome's butt? A-okay!

According to... whoever it is that do the TV ratings, in the US at least. A male character's bare ass can count as crude humor and is thus A-Okay for a kids show, of course this depends on the context, how long the bare ass is shown, as well as how much of it. For comparison, a female character's bare ass is always, ALWAYS, considered sexual in nature regardless of context by them, which is not A-Okay for a kid show.
>>
File: Raven Dr.Light.webm (2MB, 961x720px) Image search: [Google]
Raven Dr.Light.webm
2MB, 961x720px
>>88743858
>>88743879
See also
>>
>>88740895
Never understood that either.

Or how you can show violence but anything sexual gets censored
>>
>>88742811
She can stay as Kid Goku, but not Gohan.
>>
>>88742929
>Giving Frieza a male VA was a good start.

I dunno, I liked Linda Young but I can't tell how much of that is nostalgia. Frieza's an alien so he doesn't have to sound like what a human male would sound like. I just wish Linda got a chance with a dub that didn't include shitty lines like Frieza saying what he'd do to Ginyu if he was a cat or that shit about Nail's arm being a back scratcher.

That said I do like the guy that replaced her as well. Sounds royal as hell.
>>
>>88743576
Never watched Regular Show but I remember when it was the new thing the threads talking about "I can't believe they just said H" or something like that. Scrolling by them made me cringe a bit.
>>
>>88743726
Your dad sounds like a cool guy. Only Goku comes close to fucking things up for our heroes. Vegeta needs another Freeza-tier beating to make up for the Cell saga.
>>
>>88743749
I don't know, I hated Bulma's valley girl shtick when she wasn't a teenager anymore.
>>
>>88743596
where do you live that Wal-Mart would actually have stuff like this on sale?

>>88744951
how about when people get surprised when characters actually say "death", "kill", or even "pass away"
>>
>>88744951
To be fair, you dont usually hear cartoons say "pissed" and anything similar in cartoons. For a lot of people, Regular Show was the first instance they experienced this happen.
I remember being a good little twerp back in elementary and middle school and being surprised that my teacher said 'crap' which was, in my mind, a bad word.
>>
Make way for the best DBZ dub

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r97xXROf7k

Getting this game for a birthday and playing it when Namak was as far as I have seen was weird as hell.
>>
>>88742125
This always bugged me to, Robin even had a "who is Slade?" mentality. Slade literally used his first name, Robin could just asked Batman because he knows.
>>
>>88745027
>Ow
>Oh no
>>
>>88744028
Bleach I think became popular just because it was at the right time at the right place. It came out, in the US I mean, at a time before internet streaming became popular so anime choices were still rather limited for most, and since it was on [as] a lot of the middle schoolers that watched it thought "This isn't a kids show like DBZ cause it's on ADULT swim and I'm all grown up for watching it".

And the whole marketing in the US for anime in general doesn't help either. Since it tries to separate anime and cartoons, despite the fact they're the same fucking thing, just cause in the west cartoons are considering automatically for kids.
>>
>>88744073
I actually like Steve's voice acting but it seems all anybody wants him for is his Spike voice, Wolverine voice, or a variation of the two. Any time he can do a different voice I have no idea its him unless I notice his name in the credits.

>>88744046
>https://youtu.be/EqH7uYShqjs

I recognize some of that music during the Kirby Morrow section from Ruby Spears Megaman. Got a laugh out of me.
>>
>>88745046
Robin had a big stick up his ass about proving he had no intention of just running back to Batman if things didn't go his way
>>
File: 1466128296666.png (17KB, 247x239px) Image search: [Google]
1466128296666.png
17KB, 247x239px
>>88743539
Shame, they did a really good job with Black Lagoon.
mfw I learned that half the actors were also on a show about colored miniature horses.
>>
>>88742423
"Too bad it's Sunday, those buildings would have been filled up tomorrow."
>>
>>88744296
It's not you. SpongeBob originally had a dream sequence where he imagined how great it would be to have a boat, then showed archive footage of a boating accident.

That was cut along with a beach scene.
>>
>>88742125
I just thought it was stupid they tried to add this air of mystery to him when the character has never tried to hide his identity and he just went by his first name in the cartoon. He was basically an entirely different character when compared to the comics.
>>
>>88744951
It was pissed, which is actually kind of surprising since a lot of places treat it like an intermediate swear word. It's a bit stronger than crap, but not as bad as words like shit or fuck. Only other time I heard it in a children's cartoon was in the last Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends movie. It's definitely a word you would probably get chastised for saying if you were still in middle school, at least when I was that age.
>>
I found the 4kids TNT cartoon to be a paradox from that company. Guys got killed and maimed like no tomorrow in that show (tricerton invasion arc, city at war, Zog's death, and the constant mutilation of Baxter Stockman).
Yet in other shows the company had death was constantly avoided, and only brought up to talk about guys who died in the distant past.
>>
>>88744531
"Allegedly" my ass. They originally had similar costume designs and colors, both used katanas and pistols, both were mercenaries, one was Deathstroke and the other was Deadpool, and their civilian identities were Slade Wilson and Wade Wilson, respectively. That's a few too many coincidences.
>>
>>88742423
You have to admit, Home For Infinite Losers was a brilliant fix.
>>
>>88743639
That is the biggest copout ever
>>
>>88740895
Beware the Batman had its guns censored, but still killed off people via the Soultaker, which would drain the victims' souls, leaving their bodies empty husks. They even killed off a couple of major characters like that.

There's also the fact that the goofier a weapon looked, the more likely it was going to shoot actual bullets, like the large cannons or the body armors later in the series.

They also got away with suggestive content not usually discussed outright, like infidelity and terrorism. Two villains were outright cannibalistic, with Killer Croc outright trying to devour Barbara.

Some of the girls had pretty lewd outfits, particularly Magpie. Katana had a lot of ass shots.

There's also the implications of Mr. Toad wanting a "wife" by mutating and brainwashing a random woman.
>>
>>88742423
I actually always thought Home for Infinite Losers was hilarious and a great fit for Dragon Ball humor. I was kind of bummed when I found out it actually was just hell.
>>
>Edit character's outfit because it shows too much skin
>The more covered outfit seems even more suggestive.

Admittedly the main one that comes to mind is a /v/ example but we are already talking about anime here.
>>
>>88741582
>I MUST FEED ON PLASMA
>>
>>88747798
PLAAAAASSSMAAAAA
>>
>>88742737
>voices arw better
I actually japanese voices alot and i dont mind gokus voice at all
>>
Reminds me of that guy who programmed Maniac Mansion for the NES saying how illogical Nintendo's censorship policies were, that you can have a video game where you stomp/punch/shoot literally hundreds of enemies but you cannot use the word "kill" or "death" anywhere.
>>
>>88740895
Censorship is more like a political party then a set of rules. Each show and film gets measured on it's own not reflecting others. That means you have to get the people to agree to terms with you. Some shows pitch way past what they want to get the censors to compromise to what they originally wanted. Genndy Tartakovsky shared that a lot of episodes he creates he pitches way past what he actually wants. Example: "What? You can't behead him even with a shadow covering it up the details, far as you get is the sword implying he was impaled" Cap shows have it double worse because most people see heroes as roll models for kids so If you have Spider-man drop the line "I will kill you Shocker!" it won't go over with them, but if Mandy says "you will all die in my hands, like the ants you are" they are more likely to accept it because Mandy isn't seen as someone children will impress on. Other strange factoids is things like names. Deathstroke is an old world real term which is likely why it was changed while say Brother Blood wasn't an issue because there is no death term related to that. Other issues you have is oddities like you can have" ghosts" but they either have to be from long ago or they have always been like that because again there is a sense of fear that some mother will lose her shit because her kid watch Danny phantom and killed himself to be like "one of the cool ghosts."
>>
>>88744248
Man i always hated those quiet burn off slot slips. Same thing happened to Gundam Seed. Similarly i had a local affiliate that would air South Park but only at 4:30 AM and still edited to boot.
>>
>>88744083
I heard she was the the guy who played Tien's mother. And also one of the sweetest people any of the cast had ever met.

>>88744941
I actually like Frieza's joke about the backscratcher. It makes him seem more evil, making a joke after tearing a guy's arm clean off.
>>
>>88745180
>I actually like Steve's voice acting but it seems all anybody wants him for is his Spike voice, Wolverine voice, or a variation of the two

Yeah, his Starscream voice was really good and I don't think I've ever heard him use it in any other show for a different character.
>>
>>88747168
>>88747725

Home For Infinite Losers was one of those things that... worked. It shouldn't have, but it was an edit that fit the tone of the series.

Watching the Kai dub, where they're less coy about language, so Goku is saying "DAMMIT" every other second and they'r constantly talking about sending people to Hell... Meh. The mystique is gone.
>>
>>88743674
That's not even close to being as baffling as this scene, how did it even get made?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwpkZaQFpC8
>>
>>88744139
I remember watching the Demon Tournament arc at 5:30 AM on Saturday mornings when I was 10, and having to sit through .hack//Legend of the Twilight to get to it.
>>
>>88747168
agreed. HFIL was great
>>
Original
>You turd
>No yyor a turd

UK
>You plank
>No your a plank
>>
>>88744271
Christ, that malaysian dub. Was Krillin voiced by BMO?
>>
>>88749205

I wouldn't give a shit about UK censorship, but for some reason their censored episodes are now supplanting the original broadcasts and home media releases in the US.

That's what really annoys me. Just because brits are such tremendous pussies they can't handle words like "slag" in their original context, now no one else on the planet should be allowed to use the word.

But just TRY to tell a brit to stop calling a cigarette a "fag" because the word means something else in the US and see what happens. Buncha fags.
>>
File: qyG0aJg.png (485KB, 688x468px) Image search: [Google]
qyG0aJg.png
485KB, 688x468px
>>88749285
>Just because brits are such tremendous pussies they can't handle words

Friendly reminder that British people thought the word "ninja" was too violent for British audiences and had its changed to "hero" in all TMNT media released in the UK.

"Tremendous pussies" doesn't even BEGIN to describe them.
>>
>>88749205
It was more like

>No you're a PLAAAAANK
>>
>>88749388
>Friendly reminder that British people thought the word "ninja" was too violent for British audiences and had its changed to "hero" in all TMNT media released in the UK.

That is absolutely untrue.

We have always called them Ninja Turtles here.
>>
>>88749205
There was some episode where a character died and on the news, the anchor man said that he died and on the Brit version, he said "He's stopped living"
>>
>>88749388
That was Maggie Thatcher's fault
>>
>>88750402
>>88749388

Being scared of the word "ninja" was dumb, but wtf was up with England's fear of nunchakus?

Staffs, swords, sais... those are all okay, BUT OH GOD NOT NUNCHAKUS!!!
>>
>>88748755
S'pose you've never watched the dub of Gurren Lagann.

His Green Goblin was good too.
>>
>>88742020
I assume that the reasoning had more to do with the toys than anything else. Mattel was probably afraid the name would scare off parents if their kids asked for a "Deathstroke" toy. It was less of an issue for Brother Blood, because he wasn't the main villain of the toyline.
>>
>>88742472
psycho_trixie.gif
>>
>>88750815
>>88748755
>>88745180
>Any time he can do a different voice I have no idea its him unless I notice his name in the credits.
This. He was fuckin' great as Guilmon, and for some reason he has a lot of writing credits on Digimon Tamers too. Has anyone asked him about that? Can he actually speak/translate Japanese, or did he just touch up his character's dialogue?
>>
>>88749454
Shut up you lying faggot, the 4kids cartoon was released as Ninja Turtles over there but it's a long well-established fact that they retitled the 80s cartoon.

On a related note, Beast Wars was called BEASTIES in Canada. Don't know if it was called that anywhere else in the Commonwealth tho...
>>
>>88753912
>Can he actually speak/translate Japanese

No. He got the raw translated script and then localized it for the dialogue scripts.

Ian Corlett (Ocean dub Goku) did the same thing when he was working on Dragon Ball Z.
>>
>>88753985
>On a related note, Beast Wars was called BEASTIES in Canada. Don't know if it was called that anywhere else in the Commonwealth tho...

In the 80s and 90s, Canada had a rule that cartoons could not have the word "War" in the title because the word was too violent.

So Beast Wars was called Beasties in Canada
War Planets was called Shadow Raiders
And Star Wars Droids and Ewoks were just Droids and Ewoks.

Funniest thing? All four of those shows were animated in Canada. They could make the shows, but couldn't call them by their actual titles.
>>
>>88740895
Teen Titans also aired on Kids WB! Saturday mornings. And Saturday morning blocks had that weird censorship that's being brought up.
>>
>>88744915
Or how you get super censored and restricted kids shows and two channels up you get fucking South Park. It's literally a joke how we deal with censorship here.
>>
>>88753912
Blew my mind as a kid when I found out he was the voice of Orochimaru.
>>
>>88742057
sinister is a slur against left handed people.
>>
>>88744279
Yep
>>
I'll just leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V_wKwzaCkQ
>>
>>88741582
I really liked when Heero said it in Gundam Wing. It had the connotation that he going to not only end Relina's life, but dismantle everything she stood for and has built up. It was a lot more thematically appropriate than just a death threat.
>>
>>88743674
I thought Bill talking about killing children went a bit further than that one.
>>
>>88744874

That's a nice explanation, but the reality is that it's just being used as a euphemism so that they don't have to say "Kill." And pretty much everyone watching the show (Besides little kids) knows that it's just censorship, so it kind of breaks immersion.
>>
>>88743674
>>88743576
>>88748842
Honestly I have no idea how gravity falls got away with it's shit, I remember once there was a joke pointing out how another Disney XD show is designed to numb children's ability to question things...
>>
>>88756253
Speaking of Bill his furniture taste hit a level of Ed Gein I didn't think Disney would allow. I wonder if it being living human skin was what got it past but somehow that work around makes it worse than just human skin.
>>
>>88743639
What? When was that confirmed, and what about pic related? I'm sure I remember her having a backstory about being alive.
>>
>>88756471
Apparently, something to do with Butch Hartman's religion or something, so he was like "nah son, theys aliens."
>>
>>88744531
Not a rip off, a parody.
>>
>>88756509
Didn't Hartman create the series? Not a clever thing to do.
>>
Man, I'm glad I didn't have to experience the lawlessness that is DBZ dubbing. It's no wonder that anime died down in the west.
>>
>>88756602
From what I hear, it was a retcon that came pretty late in the series. I dont remember them ever stating it in the show though.
>>
>>88746589
I can't remember the show, but it was on cartoon network and I remember being shocked when they said "ticked me off". Keep in mind this was probably late 90's or early 2000's
>>
>>88756677
do you have any facts about this
>>
>>88747798
>>88747823
Which sounds nastier than blood
>>
>Dragonball Z Uncensored
http://dbzu.3gkai.com/sitemap.html
>1999 is still alive and well
WTF I LOVE THE INTERNET NOW
>>
>>88745046
I doubt that bruce would tell dick about the man thats almost killed him several times. It would he really bad to get your orphan killed in a bad attempt to avenge their foster dad.
>>
>>88755807
I just call 'em witches.
>>
>>88755807
the fuck, in what century?
>>
>>88756967
holy shit this web design
I can physically feel myself being pulled back through time
>>
>>88756605
DBZ remains popular, but anime dying down in the West had more to do with network children's programming being scaled back along with cable channels hesitating on violent programming after 9/11. Icing on the cake was a good portion of distributors going bankrupt by licensing anything they could find hoping it would be the next DBZ/Pokemon and taking huge financial losses.
>>
>>88757723
>after 9/11
If my foggy memory is correct the early 2000's is when anime hit its peak popularity.
>>
>>88757807
By early I mean 2002 to 2004
And then costing until about 2008.
>>
>>88743780
Did Escaflowne go through 4kids or did Fox have other arrangements? I have no idea what they might've cut out but I was amazed at the time that they actually showed people getting killed when others were beating around the bush like DBZ.

>>88748755
If that's The Starscream guy, I'm pretty sure he used almost the same voice for one of the baddies on Visionaries, or very similar.
>>
>>88742906
Yeah, back then when Standards and Practices made demands, they were followed to the letter and replaced with something ten times worse.
>>
>>88742423
Look I can see their parachutes, they're okay
>>
>>88744845
>One Piece had a english dub that came before 4kids, and it just so happens it has the worst sounding Luffy.
You can't just say stuff like that and not provide a link.
>>
>>88756967
>DBZ Uncensored
>http://dbzu.3gkai.com/sitemap.html

Holy god, I can't believe you found that site. I remember reading it with awe as a teenager, hearing about all the stuff I was missing that I thought I'd never get to see at the time.

I can't believe it still exists.
>>
>>88758272
>If that's The Starscream guy, I'm pretty sure he used almost the same voice for one of the baddies on Visionaries, or very similar.

Different Starscream.

Blum voiced him on Transformers Prime. The guy you're thinking of from Visionaries and the 80s cartoon is Chris Latta and he's been dead for over 20 years.
>>
>>88756680
Why? I don't think I've ever heard of "ticked" being considered a swear word, even as a mild one.
>>
>>88760076
Ah. I remember that now that you mention it. Where was that memory an hour ago when I needed it?
>>
>>88758272

Yeah I was just as surprised to see Escaflowne being shown on fox kids of all things

They skipped the first episode and went up to episode 8 I believe

So glad my brother spotted the uncut vhs tape just before I bought the fox version
>>
>>88744823
>big reveal of ghosts are just aliens.
That was in an interview after the fact that the show outright contradicts. It's about as non-canon as you can get without being outright non-canon.
>>
>>88744046
oh my god whoever put together that video is pants on head retarded. Half of those clips barely have goku at all.
>>
>>88744143
and that video, Sabat got literally what, two sentence fragments while Zarbon talked? What the shit, video guy
>>
>>88750508
It's because you can get those as a kid. It's not like burgerland where a kid can buy a hunting knife with little issue. Hell they are suppose to ID for flatware with knives.
>>
>>88742467
>A show about fucking ghosts
Woah, we must of watched different shows
>>
>>88744531
Thanks for the common knowledge
>>
>>88759975
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kG_wFhVsd8
>>
File: bCwCaEV[1].jpg (34KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
bCwCaEV[1].jpg
34KB, 500x333px
>>88740895
>Season 1 and 2
>They're robots, just use robot words like "terminate", "off-line", "cease function"

>SUDDENLY
>>
>>88762716
I think that's done by the same guys who did the Singaporean Yui Gi Oh dub.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-qylk_uscg

LOOKING GOOD DUUUDE
>>
>>88762821
Oh jeez, It's been awhile since I saw Yugioh, but i am almost definitely sure that is nothing like Yami
>>
>>88743726
Lolike that was terrible
>>
>>88754980
>Or how you get super censored and restricted kids shows and two channels up you get fucking South Park. It's literally a joke how we deal with censorship here.

you realize the channels themselves are the ones censoring and there's no actual overarching rules for cable TV?
>>
>>88747168
I'm on the highway to HFIL
>>
>>88740895
>Hitflashes
>Always
>Enjoy your seizures.
>>
File: Optimus_G1.jpg (213KB, 1500x1131px) Image search: [Google]
Optimus_G1.jpg
213KB, 1500x1131px
>>88762774
You must be misremembering things. G1 didn't censor much of its dialogue. Optimus was saying stuff like "Decepticons! Surrender or die!"
>>
>>88764383
I can't rewatch most of The Brave and the Bold because of hitflashes.
>>
>>88744905
I've seen enough hentai to know where THIS is going...
>>
>>88743758
Or even BETTERER!

IF, you were lucky and had ACTUAL mexican TV channels on your cable system, not US texmex lat shit like Telemundo & Univision, but like, the Televisa and TV Azteca channels on US Cable..

You could watch Uncut DBZ, Fucking Ranma!, Uncut Sailormoon up to STARS!, UNCUT DIGIMON, and Other animes yanks coulnt dream....

But i highly doubt many americans who have them truly knew ti appreciate it, Reply UF you did!
>>
>>88743985
>DiC sailor moon
>Episode 50 in the dub is edited to Oblivion to not show any death of important characters
Still makes me laugh to this day
>>
File: 1249901216921.jpg (3KB, 126x95px) Image search: [Google]
1249901216921.jpg
3KB, 126x95px
>>88764662
>IF, you were lucky and had ACTUAL mexican TV channels on your cable system
>you were lucky and had ACTUAL mexican TV channels
>lucky and had ACTUAL mexican
>lucky
>mexican
Thread posts: 237
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.