[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the reboot of the Powerpuff Girls as good as the reboot of MLP?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: ppg.jpg (15KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
ppg.jpg
15KB, 300x168px
Is the reboot of the Powerpuff Girls as good as the reboot of MLP?
>>
>>88736217
It's like the opposite of the MLP reboot

They took a funny, action-packed show that was written by people who thought kids could handle adult themes, and made it a brainless, inoffensive, and garish slice-of-life show about 3 little girls.
>>
>>88736428
So do they still fight monsters or what?
>>
>>88736217
The MLP reboot reinvigorated the franchise, opening up new demographics and marketing possibilities. The PPG reboot pissed on the grave of a dead but honored franchise.
>>
>>88736217
No, whatever you can say about it Camaraderie Is Sorcery was at least made by people with respect for the source material, both its many flaws and its good elements. I feel like the people behind NuPPG did not understand what was good about the original.
>>
>>88736472
Kinda, but the show pulls a lot of punches. Nobody gets hurt.
>>
>>88736217
mlp gets .5 million viewers per episode. ppg gets 1.5 per episode. the ppg reboot is clearly doing better than the mlp one. hell they even outranked adventure time which is why that show and stephen universe got shitcanned.
>>
>>88736606
The ratings are due to the networks.

Also Adventure Time is ending, it wasn't cancelled.
>>
Ms. Bellum was written out of the show. So what's that tell you?
>>
>>88736217
They're both complete shit, why compare shit to shit, when the result is still shit.
>>
>>88736217
Hell no
>>
>>88736693
says the anime fan. how bout you go watch some more wakfu?
>>
>>88736217
it's sexist
they replaced all the female voice actresses while keeping the male voice actors

just to show children that women are replaceable
>>
File: 1467570498100.png (336KB, 552x581px) Image search: [Google]
1467570498100.png
336KB, 552x581px
>>88736428
Hi Max :)
>>
>>88736606
>ppg gets 1.5 per episode
Dude, have you seen the recent episodes' ratings? They are the worst ratings a Cartoon Network show currently has. Almost everyone dropped the show after all the controversies.
>>
>>88736472
They no longer punch they just show a flashy effect and the monster look defeated, also they no longer bleed or loose teeth
>>
>>88736718
I don't watch either, but think whatever makes you sleep better and night.
>>
>>88736847
No, how low are the ratings now?
>>
>>88737430
3.6/10 on IMDB. Other sites give it 7/10.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.