[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A modern pic of Perlmutter surfaced.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 9

File: 1482965943660.png (277KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
1482965943660.png
277KB, 640x350px
A modern pic of Perlmutter surfaced.
>>
>>88735286
he looks like one of those fucking alien people
>>
>>88735286
v spooky
>>
>>88735286
Is he asian now?
>>
>>88735286
who's the cgi guy in front of him?
>>
IS THAT TITO DICKMAN?!
>>
How long does the photographer have left to live?
>>
>>88735286
What are the chances Marvel writers will bitch about their boss hanging out with Trump? I mean if they support diversity and all...
>>
>>88735530
Did you miss when Perlmutter donated money to that veteran's charity Trump promoted instead of doing one of the dumb Fox News debates? They flipped out. Wilson was melting down hard and going on about how she, a white liberal convert to Islam, was going to give the ex-Mossad agent a piece of her mind.
>>
>>88735286
That's just Trump with a black security guard
>>
>>88735286
That is Donald Trump.
>>
>>88735530
It'll be like last time. They make a small scene on Twitter then say they'll remain on Marvel to keep their paycheck... err... make a difference.
>>
File: scared.jpg (64KB, 420x500px) Image search: [Google]
scared.jpg
64KB, 420x500px
>>88735286
he's the smoke because vampires don't show up in photographs
>>
>mr. i wear sunglasses at night
>>
>>88735286
Is he Trump or the little black fat one in the back?
>>
>>88735286
I can't believe it took this long for somebody to finally catch him on camera. I guess that he let his guard down because of Trump.
>>
Looks like a Poo In The Loo
>>
>>88735728
I think someone on Bleeding Cool theorized that his wife may get a position in Trump's cabinet? I guess Ike is letting his guard down in the hopes that his wife gets the job and she's given Secret Service Agents to guard him.
>>
How did this shadowy Jew wind up owning Marvel, anyway?
>>
>>88735453
Oh anon. He's already dead and you know it.
>>
File: capistoohydraforthisshit.jpg (418KB, 788x992px) Image search: [Google]
capistoohydraforthisshit.jpg
418KB, 788x992px
>>88735598
>he doesn't know
>>
>>88735727
No, he's the darkness in the foreground.
>>
>>88735286
Trump's double chin looks severe as fuck.
>>
>>88735837
>Shadowy Jew

You answered your own question
>>
>>88735837
He owned Toybiz, and then Toybiz bought Marvel.
>>
>>88735837
He worked his way up the Toy Industry until he became the CEO of a Toy Company which made him enough money for him to buy Marvel when Marvel was going bankrupt.
>>
>>88735356
IKE PERL "PERLMUTTER" BABY
HE HATES MUTIES AND LOVES THE INHUMANS
>>
Would the comics suddenly become better if he died?

Serious question.
>>
>>88736094
No necessarily, but the working conditions at Marvel probably would.
>>
>>88735837
Marvel's bankruptcy in the late 90s. Although they're recognized as general hacks/pieces of shit now Avi Arad and Ike saved Marvel back then.
>>
File: ... (2).jpg (60KB, 518x566px) Image search: [Google]
... (2).jpg
60KB, 518x566px
>>88735286
This is kind of terrifying
>>
>>88736094
Possibly. It'd be interesting to see at the very least. I'm sure lots of people would be happy,
>>
>>88736118
I'd say that better working conditions leads to better morale and better motivation, which would probably lead to better comics.
>>
>>88736153
>Trump is slowly realizing he's being photographed
>Perlmutter knows immediately but can't sperg out near the President Elect
>>
>>88735286
>>88736153
It literally looks like a scene out of some Hollywood dystopian political thriller
>>
>>88736094
It would make working for Marvel not hell on Earth, which would probably attract better talent and improve morale over all. Also it'd mean that the Fantastic Four would get a book again.
>>
>>88735837
Bad bets made by Marvel before the bankruptcy, and he was in the right position of the toy industry.
>>
"Your appointment to the Disney Princesses should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with the Mouse."
>>
>>88736311
We crossed into a dank as fuck timeline on November 9th, didn't we?
>>
>>88736118
>>88736329
The thread about working at Marvel was hilarious.
http://desuarchive.org/co/thread/87986373/
>>
>>88735286
Part of me wants Trump to give him a cabinet position or something and so that he'll leave Marvel.
>>
>>88736506
Ike isn't going anywhere. He has his eyes set on the head seat of Disney, and being CEO of Marvel is his avenue to try and gain control of the whole shebang.

It's Perlmutter's wife that's rumored to be getting a cabinet position.
>>
>>88736536
>He has his eyes set on the head seat of Disney
Well that ain't happening, Disney cut him out of the movie division because they hated his money-grubbing ways.
>>
>>88736583
Less that they hated his money grubbing and more that the actors and Feige all cried to Alan Horn because they didn't like not making millions of dollars and Disney decided that it would be better and easier to just take control of MS directly and pay them all what they wanted instead of having them all quit en masse and tank the MCU because Perlmutter insisted on being a slave driver.
>>
>>88735837
Ike and Avi Arad owned Toy Biz. In fact, running a toy company is mainly why Ike is reluctant to have superheroine films (and also didn't want the main villain of Iron Man 3 to be female), because from his perspective, female action figures don't sell that well.

Toy Biz got a lot of shares in Marvel and Ike was on the Board of Directors at Marvel in the early 90's. When Marvel went bankrupt, Perlmutter was furious because it would mean he lost millions. But he and Arad knew about the potential value of the properties and that's why they made sure to take control of Marvel in 1997 or so.
>>
Ebenezer Scrooge would think Perlmutter was too much of a heartless tightwad.
>>
>>88735286
he looks kinda like trump
>>
>>88736874
That is Trump
The person next to Trump is Perlmutter
>>
>>88736032
But he's the healthiest around, didnt you read what his doctor said about him?
>>
>>88736851
>and also didn't want the main villain of Iron Man 3 to be female
Which was stupid since the male villain they ended up using to replace her didn't have ANY TOYS AT ALL.
>>
The Owl and Norman Osbourne?
>>
>>88736874
See:
>>88736017
>>
>>88737060
That's clearly Puppet Master, not The Owl.
>>
>>88736506
That's his wife getting a position according to another thread. I don't recall what she's getting.
>>
>>88735308
>looks like
Nigger why do you think Trump looks so unusually shaken? Obviously Ike has just let him know he and his kind will continue to call the shots, and either he can play along or they'll find somone to wear his skin.
>>
>>88735286
That's creepy and he looks like he sucks dicks for substinance.
>>
>>88736094
2016's not over yet, come on, dubs!
>>
File: 1482969942714.jpg (189KB, 600x681px) Image search: [Google]
1482969942714.jpg
189KB, 600x681px
>>88735708
>>
>>88742111
Nice Trips
>>
File: 16011643.jpg (134KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
16011643.jpg
134KB, 800x480px
>>88735286
Perlmutter and Trump joining forces.

Marvel couldn't write this if they tried.
>>
>>88736583
>>88736631
Ike has influence over the Parks division though. Bob Chapek, the guy in charge of the parks and the one responsible for Guardians Tower of Terror, is basically his little bitch.
>>
He looks like a Yakuza Oyabun
>>
File: Toon_Judge_Doom.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Toon_Judge_Doom.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>>88735708
REMEMBER ME EDDIE?
>>
>>88735286
What's his endgame?
>>
File: Fodeinbeedpromo.jpg (84KB, 680x655px) Image search: [Google]
Fodeinbeedpromo.jpg
84KB, 680x655px
>>88741973
But Trump looks like an alien too
>>
File: xzLm2K7.jpg (118KB, 644x870px) Image search: [Google]
xzLm2K7.jpg
118KB, 644x870px
>>88735343

Boss Nass.
>>
>>88735286
Did they discuss the mutie problem?
>>
>>88745644
No, they discussed that Attilan must stay an inhuman nation and a two-state solution with the mutants is not going to happen.
>>
>>88740231
Secretary of Health and Human Services is what she's rumored to be getting.
>>
>>88735530
>lowly SJW comic book writers trying to rebel against their international multibillionaire CEO

not even they could be this stupid.
>>
>>88736851
>because from his perspective, female action figures don't sell that well.
whats with this limpwristed wording? sales aren't subjective. female actions don't sell that well from everyone's perspective, because they objectively don't sell well
>>
>>88745644
I get the feeling they were discussing Perlmutter's appointment to FEMA
>>
>>88736311
dontcallitagrave.jpg
>>
>>88748615
You overestimate their intelligence
>>
His previous photo was from 1988:
http://i.forbesimg.com/media/lists/people/isaac-perlmutter_416x416.jpg
Most people who work at Marvel hate the guy, there are several stories about him in Marvel Comics: The Untold Story. It's also no secret that most top-level Disney and Marvel can not stand the guy and are counting the days until he's gone. Kevin Feige struggled to get him out of Marvel Studios lead for one reason: he was tired of having to deal with him.
He who chose Terrence Howard to be replaced by Don Cheadle because all blacks "look the same".
http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/09/marvel-studios-ike-perlmutter-kevin-feige
According to The Financial Times, when Don Cheadle was hired at a much cheaper rate to replace Terrence Howard in the Iron Man franchise, Perlmutter allegedly told former chairman of Disney consumer products Andy Mooney that no one would notice because black people “look the same.” Mooney has since left, reportedly over conflicts with Perlmutter, and he was quickly followed out the door by three African-American female executives who have since sought settlements. None of these moves look good on a company that is frequently called out by fans for coming up short on matters of diversity.
>>
He also made a alleged statement to then-Marvel-editor-in-chief Bob Harras that if his children turned out to be gay (like Marvel exec Eric Ellenbogen) that he should kill them.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/09/01/the-ballad-of-ike-perlmutter-and-marvel-studios/

Like when he thought it was much cheaper to get only two bathrooms for the Marvel Studios and it made men and women share a bathroom each.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/film-news/11560174/isaac-ike-perlmutter-marvel-owner.html

Perlmutter eventually found his way into the world of toys, where he proved to be a sharp operator. In later years, stories have circulated of Perlmutter's overriding concern for the bottom line. "If there was some used paper or a memo lying around," said his long-time business partner Avi Arad in a 2009 interview with the Financial Times, "he would rip it into eight pieces and he would have a new memo pad."
According to one report, for a long time the Marvel headquarters had only one bathroom per gender, leading to insufferably long lines come lunchtime.
>>
>>88735530
Not like much will change. Creatively the Marvel writers are still able to do waht they want to do.
>>
His previous photo was from 1988:

http://i.forbesimg.com/media/lists/people/isaac-perlmutter_416x416.jpg

Most people who work at Marvel hate the guy, there are several stories about him in Marvel Comics: The Untold Story. It's also no secret that most top-level Disney and Marvel can not stand the guy and are counting the days until he's gone. Kevin Feige struggled to get him out of Marvel Studios lead for one reason: he was tired of having to deal with him.

He who chose Terrence Howard to be replaced by Don Cheadle because all blacks "look the same".

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/09/marvel-studios-ike-perlmutter-kevin-feige

According to The Financial Times, when Don Cheadle was hired at a much cheaper rate to replace Terrence Howard in the Iron Man franchise, Perlmutter allegedly told former chairman of Disney consumer products Andy Mooney that no one would notice because black people “look the same.” Mooney has since left, reportedly over conflicts with Perlmutter, and he was quickly followed out the door by three African-American female executives who have since sought settlements. None of these moves look good on a company that is frequently called out by fans for coming up short on matters of diversity.
>>
>>88735286
me on the right
>>
>>88748615
>tfw you realize Marvel is just another facet of the establishment controlling the media to set the population against each other with petty squabbles while the wealthy elites continue to control everything and the writers don't even realize they're total stooges for the people they claim to be against
Bet Trump and Perlmutter had a good chuckle about that.
>>
>>88749128
>None of these moves look good on a company that is frequently called out by fans for coming up short on matters of diversity
>2015/09
What the fuck is the endgame for these people? Every character and actor is a multiracial genderqueer alien?
>>
>>88735286
That's just his avatar.
>>
So does /pol/ like jews now?
>>
>>88749263
only right wing jews
>>
>>88749263
pretty much
>>
>>88736370
>We crossed into a dank as fuck timeline on November 9th, didn't we?

Yes, and /pol/ may have singlehandedly made the difference. We've shitted on ourselves very, very badly just because it was fun to be un-PC and elect our meme.
>>
>>88749645
>and /pol/ may have singlehandedly made the difference
utter delusion, you're retarded. no one gives a shit about /pol/
>>
>>88735286
Looks like some secret society shit to me. Camera guy stumbled onto it and he managed to get the pic out before being neutralized
>>
>>88735286
so why is trump making deals with netflix's Mephisto
>>
>>88749645
Please. It's pretty funny to me that /pol/ makes a big deal of being redpilled when they're still so bluepilled that they believe the President is anything other than a puppet.

Those with the actual power will let Trump do and see only whatever they think is appropriate and will keep him satisfied, which given his gaudy tastes and egotism probably doesn't amount to much. He can't even be bothered with intelligence breifings, which probably suits them just fine. Meanwhile the country will continue to be run as it always has been.
>>
>another /pol/ thread
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.