[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Future shows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 18

The future is promising is not it?
>>
>>88732762
>FOX animated series
Not even one season.
>>
>>88732762
I have little doubt that the Groening Netflix show is nothing more than another Futurama revival. After they got canceled on Comedy Central, there were reports that they were shopping the show around to other potential networks
>>
I wonder how he'll handle "adult comedy"
>>
Matt's show has potential, Futurama showed he can still put out good content even after The Simpsons became a zombie of itself
Hirsch's show will probably be unfunny lefty propaganda crap, especially in the wake of Trump winning
>>
>>88732959
It has to be another preachy liberal cartoon. And it won't even be enjoyable like Lil Bush.
I'll bet this will be the last we hear from Alex after this cartoon flops like every single 'new' cartoon on Fox (except Bob's Burgers)
>>
>>88733091
Why do people willingly pitch cartoons to Fox when they very clearly want nothing other than fleeting Simpsons/Family Guy bootlegs?
>>
>>88732890
>another Futurama revival
I hope not. I loved Futurama but it's time to let go. The first revival was already lower in quality, I don't want to know what a second revival will be like.
>>
>>88733217

Well, he said he was gonna try again as soon as CC canned it, so I guess we'll find out won't we?
>>
>>88732762
Hirschs show will be fine if he can get good people on board and doesn't try to make everything himself. He get burned out and drops the show.

Groening did it twice and I think he can do it again.
>>
>>88732762
For some reason I'm not very optimistic about Alex's new show.
>>
>>88733568
I still don't believe that's what happened. It seemed to me that he just misread the writing on the wall and thought Gravity Falls was gonna be canned, so he rushed it to an end. Then he kicked himself for it when it turned out Disney wanted a third season.
>>
Is Hirsch still working on that show? Last time we've heard about him, he's working on the Detective Pikachu movie.
>>
>>88734571
Lots of writers work on movie scripts while working on television shows.
>>
>>88732959
You have no idea what Hirsch's next show is going to be. I can't wait to laugh in your face when it's nothing like you imagined
>>
>>88732762
Post yfw you realize that based Matt has never made a none-amazing show.
>>
>>88733623
>>88735758
>Made burnt-out potential: The Show
>Exchanged it for an "adult cartoon" (usually means less creativity in exchange for more politics/vulgarity)
>On a network that only wants sitcoms that are political/vulgar (Offspring Dude) or le relatable (Bill's Burritos)
>Smug lib
>Creating during perhaps the most butthurt four years libs will go through in their lifetime
What could possibly go wrong
>>
>>88734343
No, XD had no show with similar good ratings he can't be that stupid. Maybe he didn't lie and really felt that the quality will drop at some point. After all most Mystery shows jump the shark hard at some point or get canned early.
>>
>>88732762
Hisrch's new show will join the countless other shows that didn't hang with Simpsons and Family Guy
>>
File: carry.jpg (414KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
carry.jpg
414KB, 1600x900px
>>88736362
>>
>>88734343
Hirsch micromanaged almost every aspect of the show. Combine that with a hyper autistic fanbase, and he straight up admitted if it weren't for Jon Stewart talking him into continuing it because his kids loved it he was going to dump it at the first season.
>>
>>88732959
Same. I am fairly excited for Groening new series, the Simpsons must've burnt him out and you can tell he wanted to venture unto new series. I, for one, love Futurama and that he were able to make a series, at that time. Actually, a fun fact: Groening wanted to expand upon Springfield and the episode "Twenty-two Stories" was a stealth pilot of sorts as he wanted to focus on the citizens of Springfield and their daily lives.
>>
>>88735758
>You have no idea what Hirsch's next show is going to be
I mean, all you have to do is lurk Hirsch's Twitter and you can grasp the type of person he is. He's very vocal. So, it's not too far fetch to surmise wha type of humour he'll include or who he'll attack.
>>
>>88734571
>Hirsch get Pokemon
>Sugar get Sailor Moon
Wew lad.

What a time to be alive.
>>
>>88732812
He will probably get the same 6 episode deal everyone else gets.
>>
>>88732890
>>88733217
Having met a couple of the writers back in 2015, they were still not willing to let the series go. They still wanted to make it.

And it had been on twice and survived cancellation through a few direct release movies on top of that. They really need to let it die already and move on.
>>
File: 1449085916730s.jpg (10KB, 250x229px) Image search: [Google]
1449085916730s.jpg
10KB, 250x229px
>>88733176
Actually makes me wonder why more people trying to a Fox cartoon do not follow the formula they are looking for.

All Fox wants are family sitcoms, so make a family sitcom. Bob's Burgers, King of the Hill, American Dad, and Cleveland Show are perfect examples of what to do, while Golan, Napoleon Dynamite, Allen Gregory, Axe Cop, and Sit Down Shut Up are examples of what not to do.

Just give them what they want. And don't get super preachy with the politics or else it will go like Bordertown.
>>
>>88732959
>left propaganda
>on Fox
maybe something like "The Goode Family", but otherwise, no
>>
File: 1466633196932.png (167KB, 765x772px) Image search: [Google]
1466633196932.png
167KB, 765x772px
>>88737311
>Sugar getting Sailor Moon is a good thing

In what way
>>
>>88737665
Guess you didn't catch Bordertown
>>
>>88737665
Wait do you think because of Fox News, all of Fox is Conservative as fuck?
Because that's quite the opposite for the Fox channel
>>
>>88737762
Simpsons even had an episode making fun of that fact back in 06
>>
>>88737803
06 will soon be 11 years old, some shit usually changes
>>
>>88732959

>/co/ - Right wing politics

He's a fucking animator, of course Hirsch is centrist - left wing. Cartoons basically use sketchy rich people with far too much power as stock villains, and that's fucking hard to do as a Trump supporter.

>But muh roiland and harmon

Are good friends with Hirsch, so if they can sort their bullshit out, so can you.

All we need now is how SU is LGBT propaganda, where it consists of anti-race mixing space rocks vs eco friendly humanitarian space rocks, and all the humans are standup people.

On topic, I'll look forward to Groening's stuff, but FOX is pretty awful for supporting animation. How long did Fox Kids even last before it became jetix?

>>88737699

>Sailor moon without the creepy father daughter incest subplot
>And the dub cousin lesbian incest implication
>And perhaps an extra father figure here and there

It's not she's taking over rick and morty, if she adds more female characters to that show the proportions hardly change.
>>
>>88740197
>All we need now is how SU is LGBT propaganda, where it consists of anti-race mixing space rocks vs eco friendly humanitarian space rocks, and all the humans are standup people.
Easy there with the passive-aggressiveness, SUcuck. No one was talking or cares about your shitty kid's cartoon.

There hasn't even been any news whatsoever on Alex's FOX cartoon. I guess he still hasn't learned a thing about shortening development time.
>>
Alex new show:
Two old twin jerks living on a boat, travelling the world and doing random bullshit while fighting paranormal creatures from beyond their dimmension
>>
>>88737661
>>88737738
Bordertown was heavy on political shit? I never watched it because I knew it'd just be forgettable garbage that was only greenlit for being falsely attributed to Macfarlane.
>>
>>88737699
The waifu fags will be able to get their fat sailor moon now, and they are all lesbians that have some metaphor for sex because apparently everything she works in has to be fucking gay.
>>
>>88732762
>"I didn't like being restricted by Disney. I wanna do a show where I'm free from executives fucking me up!"
>Goes to make an non Simpsons animated show on FOX

Has there ever been a dumbest move? I didn't think GF was as bad as others in /co/ but jesus christ this is almost as retarded as trying to make your animated comedy in Comedy Central.
>>
File: 546546412312.jpg (27KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
546546412312.jpg
27KB, 308x308px
>>88743908
That's....all it ever was

There was maybe at times some jokes or plot in there somewhere...but largely preaching
>>
>>88732762
Can't wait for Hirsch's new animated family sitcom or, if not that, mid season cancellation.
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>88732762
These hack manlets get multiple shows and I don't even have one.
>>
File: jew.jpg (12KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
12KB, 208x243px
>>88744480
Are you one of the chosen developers anon?
>>
>>88744489
I can always stick a berg on my name.
>>
>>88744489
Do Hollywood execs check if you're circumcised?
>>
>>88744508
at parties, yes
>>
File: 1453254898240.png (138KB, 375x288px) Image search: [Google]
1453254898240.png
138KB, 375x288px
>>88744508
They actually have a guy for that...
>>
>>88732762
>first episode instantly attacks people expecting another Gravity Falls, and calling critics Trump loving alt-rights that are equivilant to the Axis
>series of this
>>
I'm sure Fox will give McFarland another show just to bitch about Trump.
>>
Wow, a pair of people who need to fuck off forever.
>>
>>88737661
You know Fox includes FX, right? That's got no sitcom cartoons.
>>
>>88744480
Because you suck and he works in the industry since he was 24.
>>
>>88744999
What about the Simpsons?
>>
>>88732762
Isn't Justin Roiland making a series for Fox too?
Like an outer space family or something?
>>
>>88737286
wasn't him the one that was drawing kittens to relieve stress during the election night?

>>88737311
>Sugar get Sailor Moon
BURN IT ALL DOWN!
>>
>>88745420
nigga you don't know me
>>
I thought Matt Groening was a guy, not an asian woman.
>>
>>88745624
He pitched it to Fox but I don't think it was picked up. Nothing has been mentioned about it in over a year.
>>
>'The Simpsons' creator Matt Groening makes another attempt to escape the horrible zombie show and execs that plague his existence.
Good luck Matt
>>
>>88737567
Just make new movies.
>>
File: laughing fish guys.jpg (167KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
laughing fish guys.jpg
167KB, 1280x720px
>>88732959

There was zero politics in Gravity Falls, but now you kids are so obsessed with a couple of tweets Hirsch made that you can't separate anything he does from his refusal to suck Trump's stubby micropenis.

No matter what his show is like you'll all insist that every single line and background element is actually EVUL LIBERAL PROPAGANDA and get more and more paranoid with every episode.

I can already see it: "OMG /co/, that cloud in the background kind of looks like an arrow if you squint really hard and flip the screen upside down, Hillary's logo had an arrow in it, HIRSCH IS GOING TO MURDER TRUMP WITH ARROWS, OH NO."
>>
>>88746543
There was plenty of politics in Gravity Falls. Mostly simpering feminism.
>>
>>88740197
>of course Hirsch is centrist - left wing.

Creative people are going to support whichever political party supports their creative rights. Traditionally that's always been democrats, and Trump is already talking about wanting to put limits on the first amendment so it's not going to change anytime soon.

If Republicans want artists on their side, they can offer them something just like with every other group. So far they haven't offered them jack shit.
>>
>>88732762
>x creator making exclusive to y
>>
>>88746543
It wasn't "politics" that Gravity Falls had an uncomfortable amount of.

There was however a clearly emasculating and male-subservient world view pushed by the show, and how its main characters interacted, especially with how their relationships "resolve".
>>
>>88746570
>show has one line about women being strong
>OMG THA FEMINAZIS HAVE CONQUERED DISNEY, SAVE US BREITBART

Please, righties, my sides can only take so much.
>>
>>88746631
>clearly emasculating and male-subservient world view

No luck getting a date to Homecoming last semester, huh, sport?

https://youtu.be/Ah-QbFaY_wU?t=16s
>>
>>88746631
You're just buttmad because you didn't get to live out your precious little Nice-Guy fantasy through Dipper, and instead his and Wendy's relationship worked out exactly how it would in real life.

Dipper was a sweaty, awkward mess around Wendy and offered her absolutely nothing. From his perspective she may have been a goddess, but from her perspective he was an awkward little kid who forgot how to talk every time she was around. It would have been hugely out of character for Wendy to end up with Dipper (not that /co/ minds OOC stuff so long as it panders to them.)
>>
>>88746636
>>88746657
>Mabel looks for boyfriends all summer, jumping from one to the next with reckless abandon, this often puts her and her friends in danger, but it never occurs to her to stop, Dipper tries to learn to flirt for one episode before Mabel, along with the world converging on him stops him and calls him a creep for ever trying

>Mabel causes the apocalypse because Dipper tried to grow out of their clearly one-sides relationship, is never punished

>After causing the apocalypse, Mabel creates a fantasy bubble for herself in which everything is perfect, feels no obligation to help her friends until Dipper shows up personally to remind her of everything they've been to. All examples he uses are of him sacrificing to make her life better. There is no indication of her resisting this fantasy world before him appearing

There are other, smaller examples, but if my being a simpering feminist with no understanding of how to talk to women stopped me from getting a Homecoming date, this show carries some of the fucking blame.
>>
>>88746636
Dipper being reprimanded by Mabel and all her friends for mingling the with opposite sex for one episode

the same thing Mabel was doing for 2 seasons and never got shit for
>>
>>88741402
>No one was talking or cares about your shitty kid's cartoon.
wheredoyouthinkweare.jpeg
>>
>>88746703
Who gives a shit about Dipper and Wendy's relationship? That was clearly doomed from the start.

Its Dipper and Mabel's relationship that's both far more unhealthy and far closer to the central plot of the show. Its a long running theme in the show for Mabel to cause trouble or get in over her head and need Dipper to bail her out. Just as consistently, if Dipper tries to separate himself, either to explore some specific mystery that Mabel has grown bored by (the laptop) or to grow as an individual, Mabel and the world tag team to make the lesson he takes away as "I should never have tried" over and over again.

This culminates in him turning down Ford's offer to be his apprentice, even though Dipper saved the world, his sister, and Gravity Falls from Bill, even though he's been doing so all Summer and clearly enjoys and has a talent for it, even though there's no indication that there will never be another giant crisis Ford can't handle on his own, and even though he loves Gravity Falls and its people, he fucking can't bring it in himself to leave the loving, but clearly one sided, dependent, and borderline abusive relationship he has with his sister.

He doesn't grow as a person, because Mabel wan'ts him exactly as he is and he can't find it within himself to even run the risk of making her sad. This is how the show ends. Its fucking terrifying.
>>
>>88744508
What did you think Penis Inspection Day was for?
>>
>>88746715
>but if my being a simpering feminist with no understanding of how to talk to women stopped me from getting a Homecoming date, this show carries some of the fucking blame.
You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity.
>>
>Alex the Hacklet
>Show on Fox
>"Promising"

"No"
>>
File: awesome awesome donald.jpg (80KB, 480x355px) Image search: [Google]
awesome awesome donald.jpg
80KB, 480x355px
>>88746715
>take every bad thing to every happen to Dipper and blow it hugely out of proportion

>take every nice thing that ever happened to Mabel and insist that she deserved pain and suffering instead

You sure have put a lot of effort into not enjoying this show.
>>
>>88746781
They said there would be prizes!
>>
>>88746611
>Creative people are going to support whichever political party supports their creative rights. Traditionally that's always been democrats

>party of big nanny government statism
>in favor of free expression
>>
>>88746814
>>88746818
I liked this show and its characters enough to care about what and where they decided to take them. Turns out they ran both into the ground. If you're just going to offhandedly defend the show because you think no show could EVER communicate negative messages to its audience, you're retarded.

The worst part of Gravity Falls is how fucking good it is beyond the world view that clearly influenced the relationship between the two characters. Shit, the show doesn't even explicitly push it. It doesn't over moralize, its just a message communicated by what it chooses to moralize over and what it chooses to forgive. Plus, its incredibly well animated and almost every joke hits home. Its characters are relatable but heroic and have interesting and suspenseful arcs, again, barring the main two siblings.

Its just easy to see a young girl trying to be more like Mabel by hopping between as many boys as possible in three months and a young boy trying to be more like Dipper by forgoing his ambitions by giving as much of his time and energy to his sister as possible.
>>
>>88746543
b-but he's not a Trump supporter, so clearly the show is gonna be nothing but evil leftist propaganda!

Seriously, I don't get why people itt give so much of a shit about who he does or doesn't support in politics. So long as the show he's doing turns out to be good, who gives a fuck?

As for Matt's show, I don't see it being a Futurama revival. I think Futurama on Netflix would've already been announced already, if that was the case.
>>
>>88746841
^This. If you think Hillary Clinton was in any way, shape or form a supporter of the 1st Amendment, you need to have your head examined.
>>
>>88747114
Can you take this shit somewhere else? No one cares.
>>
>>88746897
>The worst part of Gravity Falls is how fucking good it is beyond the world view that clearly influenced the relationship between the two characters.
It wasn't. It was almost entirely trash held together by promise of something better to come, except it didn't come.
>>
>>88747125
I care.
>>
>>88746636
Nah, I would have no problem with women being strong. I have a problem with women being weak, while also being entitled to be constantly bailed out by males and being treated as equal for it despite being demonstratively inferior, like Mabel is inferior to Dipper yet controls his life.
>>
>>88747114
>>88746841

Did you fucking faggots just mentally skip over the word "Traditionally" in your heads?

The Left wing's flirtation with authoritarianism didn't pick up any significant amount of Steam until the late 00s.
>>
>>88747154
Do you? Do you really?
>>
I can tell you this: It wasn't Donald Trump who demanded that Steve Martin withdraw his tweet about Carrie Fisher, it was insane SJW feminists.
>>
>>88747162
>The Left wing's flirtation with authoritarianism didn't pick up any significant amount of Steam until the late 00s.

>leftist authoritarianism didn't exist until the last decade

I'm pretty sure Stalin, Castro, Mao, and Pol Pot happened earlier than 2008.
>>
>>88747175
And that has what to do with this thread? Fuck off.
>>
>>88747171
Ye
>>
>>88746611
Creative people will support whichever lets the virtue signal better from their gated communities while common men suffering for their amusement. It has nothing to do with freedom of anything.
>>
>>88746778
>This culminates in him turning down Ford's offer to be his apprentice,
More gay subtext, just like the Stan o War resolution, this is just some creepy NAMBLA fantasy shit.
>>
>>88747186
Then get out.
>>
>>88747182
This always struck me as faintly ludicrous how many Hollywood idiots were mourning the passing of Fidel Castro when all of them, if they lived in Cuba, would be dead/in prison/in a mental hospital.
>>
>>88747193
Gay incestual subtext, no less!
>>
>>88746841
>party of big nanny government statism
>Implying that's limited to one party
>>
>>88747182

Are you pretending not to understand that I'm talking about American politics to bait me or are you honestly this fucking thick?
>>
>>88747228
I'd say on average the Democrats are the more statist/fascistic of the two parties, in fact they've been for at least 100 years.
>>
>>88747261

So I take it you're a 17 year old prat who has never even heard the words "Moral Majority"

Your misuse of the word "Fascism" gives it away you see.
>>
>>88747240
>>88747182
Can the two of you go somewhere else to have this shitposting? This is not a politics board.
>>
>>88747281
The MM was a short-lived movement 30 years ago that ultimately affected nothing; it wasn't even a patch on 100 years of leftist authoritarianism starting with the Bolshevik Revolution.
>>
File: 1480236726795.png (804KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1480236726795.png
804KB, 1024x768px
>Alex inserts highly liberal guest stars like Jon Stewart, le current year man, and Louis CucK into his cartoon at every turn
>"p-p-politics has nothing to do with this, goys!"
>>
>>88747325
Please explain what politics has to do with the cartoon he's making on Fox. Otherwise, fuck off.
>>
>>88747325
Then again, Nu Simpsons is hardly Republican friendly even though they did have Ted Nugent as a guest star in one episode.
>>
>>88747305
bbbbut Jerry Falwell said once in 1985 that gay people were going to hell that mean stupid meanie Nazi!
>>
>>88747335
Also, using guest stars as reason to say something's political is retarded. That's like saying Moana is wrestling related, because The Rock voiced Maui.
>>
>>88747325
it's only funny if it's Bernie
>>
>>88737665
FOX had fucking GLEE, the biggest leftist show ever. Also every Seth MacFarlane bashes right wing politics. The Simpsons used to take a more moderate approach but they've also become very left leaning.
>>
>>88747393
The Simpsons was fairly centrist in the classic seasons. Some writers were on the liberal side (probably Dave Mirkin was the most left-leaning showrunner they had) and John Swartzwelder was the major conservative voice on the staff. The first thing you notice is that the show gradually got more and more SJW as he scaled down his active involvement as a writer, which began as early as Season 7 when he stopped coming into the studio and began simply writing scripts at home and sending them in.
>>
Are you faggots done?

Anyways, if it's not a revival of Futurama, what do you guys seeing the new Matt show being?
>>
>>88747393
This is of course slightly ironic because all of Seth's shows feature horrible racism, sexism, and homophobia, however because he votes for Democrats, he gets away with it.
>>
>>88747402
>Things That Were Made Up for $500
>>
>>88737567
Why are they so obsessed about bringing Futurama back?
>>
>>88747455
Don't give that idiot the imaginary responses he wants. Just report & ignore.
>>
>>88747455
Don't you know of the SA? They were led by a leather daddy named Ernest Rohm and all of them were massive faggots. Eventually Hitler purged them when he didn't need them anymore.
>>
>>88747474
You're not allowed to announce reports per Global 7. :^)
>>
File: 1412650470687.png (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1412650470687.png
13KB, 500x500px
>>88747503
Wasn't the SA the socialist arm of the nazi party
>>
>>88747512
Didn't say I reported him, now did I? :^)
>>
>>88747512
Is that rule ever actually enforced? Because I've seen people announce reports many times and nothing happened to them.
>>
>>88747402

The gay nazis in Europe are virtually all anti-muslim reactionaries.
>>
>>88747543
There are plenty of 4chan rules that are ignored.
>>
>>88747543
I saw a ban on the ban page last week for Global 7. Apparently it does get enforced once in a while.
>>
>>88747551
That's cute given the Nazi love of all things Islamic. Ever heard of the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem and how Hitler said Christianity was a pussy religion and he wished Germans had adopted Islam instead.
>>
>>88747574

>It's a "Neo-Nazis in 2016 have the same opinions as actual Nazis in 1940" episodes

Just fucking stop.
>>
>>88747503
>Hitler
Drug addict, fucked his own niece, was a NEET who lived in a Vienna flophouse pre-WWI and may have been a male prostitute during that time.
>Roehm
Fat faggot who loved burly men and BDSM.
>Goering
Obese pillhead who lived in a mansion decorated with stolen artwork and engaged in obscene orgies
>Dirlewanger
Pedophile, led a battalion of Gypsies, POWs, mental patients, and convicted criminals on the Eastern Front who engaged in some of the worst atrocities of the war.
>Himmler
Ex-chicken farmer, neopagan wewuzzist occultist and admirer of Islam.
>Heydrich
Absolute beta who was bullied in school, looked like a Jew to the point other kids called him a kike when he was a schoolboy
>Goebbels
Physically deformed and sickly, also a manlet
>Kaltenbrunner
Serial adulterer.
>Streicher
Major sexual deviant obsessed with the fear of Aryan women being contaminated by Jewish semen, was instrumental in lobbying for laws forbidding miscegenation between the races.

:^)
>>
>>88747627
Holy fuck, Nazis were literally "/r9k/--the political party"
>>
>>88733217
Nearly every episode of the revival was a fucking shitty movie parody
>>
Futurama was okay, but I never found it all that great or understood the hype.
>>
>>88747325
Not one of their appearances had a single political element to them, why are you bitching about this.

Or are you righties so sensitive that even being reminded that liberal celebrities EXIST is enough to trigger you?
>>
>>88747734
>Or are you righties so sensitive that even being reminded that liberal celebrities EXIST is enough to trigger you?

How much self-projection can you fit into one post?
>>
>>88747730
IDK but Groening apparently loves Futurama far more than the Simpsons.
>>
File: CjBWCx-W0AEuoJo.jpg (58KB, 583x581px) Image search: [Google]
CjBWCx-W0AEuoJo.jpg
58KB, 583x581px
>>88737311
>>Sugar get Sailor Moon

fuuuuuuuuck no, please dont
>>
>>88747752
That is exactly how the other anon is reacting tho.
>>
File: homealone.jpg (29KB, 660x350px) Image search: [Google]
homealone.jpg
29KB, 660x350px
>>88746715
>Mabel looks for boyfriends all summer, jumping from one to the next with reckless abandon, this often puts her and her friends in danger, but it never occurs to her to stop, Dipper tries to learn to flirt for one episode before Mabel, along with the world converging on him stops him and calls him a creep for ever trying

It's almost as if male and female sexuality is different.
>>
>>88746543
Why are you insane fags so obsessed with trumps willy? you don't even know if it's actually small or not.
>>
>>88747760
Didn't he create The Simpsons because studio wanted something from him and he was only willing to part with something worthless?
>>
>>88747837
>Women should be allowed to chase all the guys they want!
>What? A guy wants to do the same? He isn't allowed, only women can do that!
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>woman has consensual sex with 14 year old boy
>aw no big deal, she's just making a boy into a man here pay a fine and spend a few months in jail

>man has consensual sex with 14 year old girl
>have to register as a sex offender, get 20 year sentence, get raped in prison by huge niggers
>>
>>88744480
Your ideas suck jason
>>
>>88747988
for a woman the sentence should depend on how attractive she is
>>
>>88732762
The beginning seasons of the simpsons and futurama are some of the best tv ever
I hope matt still has the magic
>>
>>88747627
>Hitler may have been a prostitute
Is this true?
>>
>>88748455
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYt0WbDjJ4E
>>
>>88733091
>lil bush
>enjoyable
>>
>>88748473
This is some low-level Fox employee.
>>
>>88733217
I actually really liked the last episode of futurama and thought it ended on a good note. The show already has like, 4 fucking canonical "last episodes" at this point, that should be enough of a hint that it's time to let it go. I mean just make more comics or something?
>>
>Chris Savino
>6'2"
>is married and has two kids
>is fairly conservative but tolerant of others' beliefs
>worked his ass off for 25 years before finally getting his own show at the age of 44
>maintains a pleasant, low-key professionalism about the more autistic fans of his show

>Alex Hershey Bar
>5'7"
>is a drunk who cheated on his girlfriend
>is a raging SJW who fired employees that wouldn't conform to his beliefs
>got gift-wrapped a show by Disney at 27 because he drew a couple of anti-Bush cartoons on DeviantArt
>running a show was too hard for him, so he spilled his spaghetti and quit
>threw a temper tantrum over fans of his show on social media and called them insulting names
>>
>>88746543
>There was zero politics in Gravity Falls

Gravity Falls wasn't an "adult" cartoon
>>
>>88732762
Hirsch will shhow everyone that he is a one hit wonder.
He'll probably try to make something different than all the adult comedies that are lined up on FOX, but it won't last more than 10 episodes.
>>
File: [LAUGHTER STOPS].jpg (306KB, 1000x1135px) Image search: [Google]
[LAUGHTER STOPS].jpg
306KB, 1000x1135px
>>88749396
Please don't
>>
>>88732762
Hirshposting is a dead meme.
>>
So what happened to the show that BRYKE was supposed to be developing that was supposedly Peanuts x FLCL? anything new on that?
>>
>>88746715
>After causing the apocalypse, Mabel creates a fantasy bubble for herself in which everything is perfect, feels no obligation to help her friends until Dipper shows up personally to remind her of everything they've been to.

This pissed me off the most. It was so out-of-character for Mabel.
>>
THAT ALEX IS SUCH A MEANIE. WHY DIDN'T HE MAKE MY PERSONAL SHIP CANON? WHY DIDN'T HE SHOW EXPLICIT UNDERAGE SEX SCENES IN A DISNEY CARTOON OF ALL THINGS?
>>
>>88750226
we see you Alex
>>
>>88750226
Fuck you, you hack. Nobody was asking for a Disney show to have graphic sex scenes. All we asked for was a decent finale to GF instead of the rushed out shit you pulled from your butt and also that Mabel wouldn't be used as a mouthpiece for SJW agendas.
>>
>>88749396
Savino waited that long for a show Jesus he's a man of patience
>>
File: kysfamalama.jpg (14KB, 340x198px) Image search: [Google]
kysfamalama.jpg
14KB, 340x198px
>>88732762
I don't really have much hopes, but if they can find something new that reignites creativity it will be good enough for me. I kinda feel tired of Matt, and i hate Alex.
>>
>>88750322
The guy started his career in the Ren & Stimpy days. That's a long-ass time.
>>
I do admit, there were a lot of autists who wanted GF to end with Bill taking Dipper and Ford back to his own dimension to be his futa sex slaves.
>>
File: 1482104830708.jpg (115KB, 767x767px) Image search: [Google]
1482104830708.jpg
115KB, 767x767px
>>88750226

i just wanted pacifica to be one of the main characters

oh and her hooking up with dipper would of been an added bonus to!
>>
>>88732907
Poorly
>>
File: AHHHH HELP ME DAD.jpg (932KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AHHHH HELP ME DAD.jpg
932KB, 1920x1080px
>>88749716
Last I heard, didn't those two queers split up?

The thing about these new shows is, they are often just pitching a pilot to these networks. FOX could've looked at Alex's pitch, or maybe he took too long to get it out, and they said "Wow this manlet is a hack who can't keep a schedule or budget right".

Alex did get picked up for that live action Detective Pikachu thing, but he's working with other people. That means he can't have his God complex or x-acto knife stabbing sprees if he wants to stay on the project. Plus, it kind of hints that he has nothing else on his plate, a normal cartoonist might be able to handle two ongoing projects at once, but not the manlet.
>>
>>88737567
>Having met a couple of the writers back in 2015, they were still not willing to let the series go. They still wanted to make it.
That makes me both glad and sad
>>
Groening hasn't cared about the Simpsons since the mid-90s.
>>
>>88745603
That's Fox, not FX are you European or something?
>>
>>88746715
This much projection, holy shit. Dude talk to a professional about your sister.
>>
>>88747432
Life is Hell: The Animated Series

Matt voices everybody
>>
>>88747463
My guess is that Futurama has more nerdcore appeal than the Simpsons (too normalfag).
>>
>>88747730
It's xkcd animated, basically.
>>
>>88753326
Dilbert did the same thing and it was funnier and more relatable.
>>
>>88753126
It does, but even as part of that demographic I never found a lot of nerdcore stuff like Star Trek and capeshit that interesting. Unless maybe it's just a generational thing and neckbeards Matt Groening's age had a different idea of "nerdcore" than me.
>>
>>88753461
Pokemon is a huge part of nerdcore to people born in the 80s-90s.
>>
>>88750226
I'm not gonna lie; as flawed as GF was, it would have been 100,000x worse if half the retards on /co/ were writing it.
>>
>>88733217

Groening believes that the Simpsons is better than its ever been at this point, it's not unexpected he would jump around futurama with the same beliefs.
>>
>>88753560
>Groening believes that the Simpsons is better than its ever been at this point

Come on, as if he really believes that.
>>
>>88753549
^This times infinity. I cringe to think of what /co/ would do with GF.
>>
>>88754289

A lot more /ss/ and Mabel would probably get killed every episode.
>>
>>88754856
>and Mabel would probably get killed every episode

...after being raped repeatedly.
>>
>>88753549
If /co/ wrote GF, it would just be a straight-up porno.
>>
>>88754982

Well maybe not straight. /co/ is pretty gay.
>>
>>88755096
It seems to swing both ways.
Thread posts: 183
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.