[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could pitch your show to Cartoon Network, what would it be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 34

File: Fun.jpg (91KB, 640x480px)
Fun.jpg
91KB, 640x480px
If you could pitch your show to Cartoon Network, what would it be?
>>
>>88729077
Show about DJ's and having battles. It would be great if the actual DJ's would give the voices
>>
The most generic show on earth, but with waifus so it gets five billion generals on /co/
>>
Scott Pilgrim animated series starring Scott,Kim and Lisa
>>
a young male protagonist has adventures with his friends, also there's an older girl with red hair.
>>
>>88729077
I call it, Dirk's Science Emporium.
>>
>>88729077
Faith Element the series
The honeymoon is over. Zorg has a new CEO and she is more ruthless. Meanwhile Leeloo is having visions of others ppl like her and someone is taking them out one by one. It's up to Corbin and the gang to track them down before the new evil can wipe them out.
>>
File: cartoon idea.jpg (217KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cartoon idea.jpg
217KB, 700x1000px
It would be about a girl that hates math in school, and in order to pass a math class, she enters a geometric dimension where she must fight and conquer geometric shapes to win her passing grade in math class!
>>
>>88729077
A cross between Role Models and Indredibles

A superhero dad and mom on a night find and detain a small delinquent. Before they can call the cops their baby sitter calls to quit and a Monster appears downtown. Since they have chased out all other babysitters, they cut him a deal either babysit or go to jail.

The kids condition of a 5 yr old with superstrenght tantrum, a mind reader with no sense of privacy, and a pair of elemental twins one controls fire and one ice. The delinquent (main character) is in way over his head as the kids try to chase him off. Unfortunately a villain followed the super parents back to their house and kidnapped the kids. The pilot ends with MC manages to save to kids before the parents come back. The super parents confess they know they were in the wrong and apologies saying they will never ask him to do that again. The MC (who has grown close to the kids) says no dice and agrees to be the permanent babysitter.
>>
>Toon City
It's like the CN city bumpers crossed with Kappa Mikey. Cartoon characters living in a city of other cartoon characters, the main characters' show is constantly on the verge of getting canceled and trying to save the show and just make it to the end of season 1. But something something rejected cartoon actor who was almost the main character wants revenge on the main character who replaced him, and is trying to ruin the show and get it cancelled.

>Untitled Vampire show
A family of vampires move into a small suburb somewhere. This family consists of a Small Girl and her parents. While out on a nightly feeding run the girl encounters a boy who lives in the neighborhood and they become friends. Now the boy is trying to keep her family from being discovered as vampires while the vampire girl is trying to keep her family from eating his family. Cute adventures ensue

>Beyond the forth wall
The main character is living in the most generic storyline imaginable. One day, he goes exploring while visiting his uncle who owns a [martial arts] dojo in the mountains. He finds a cave with a single stone wall within. He accidentally puts a hole in it and discovers that his whole life is just a cartoon. This grants him the powers of knowing exactly how formulaic his story is, comedy ensues as he tries to predict what's going to happen based on television clichés.
>>
A beautiful woman in her mid 20s goes on adventures. Her sidekicks are a 12 year boy and a 1w year old girl. Constantly teasing /ss/ and /ll/.

Wakfu Dofus people animate it in their style. Though the setting is dieselpunk.
>>
>>88729121
sorry dude the loudhouse allready takes that spot, you can't just copy paste ideas
>>
Gauntlet

Focuses around the main character who finds a superpowered gauntlet at the end of the first episode. The gauntlet grants the MC unique superpowers, at the cost of summoning monsters for him to fight and grow stronger off of. The 1st season involves the MC trying to balance school life, home life, and fighting the various creatures his gauntlet forces him to fight.
>>
A lone animator struggles against the incompetent corporate forces that once a week try to sabotage his show on a once prestigious cartoon-airing network.
>>
>>88731999
Rebecca Sugar vs The Forces of Cartoon Network.
>>
File: 1480839585686.jpg (34KB, 236x610px) Image search: [Google]
1480839585686.jpg
34KB, 236x610px
>SHADOWRUN: THE ANIMATED SERIES

Setting:
Set somewhere between the late-2050s and early-2070s (can't really think of a specific date), the story takes place in Seattle and features most (if not all) of the elements that people would expect from the cyberpunk/sci-fantasy universe of the RPG.

Story:
Borrowing somewhat from Shadowrun Returns, the story begins with an introduction to our main character who is a twenty-something year old human male living in a run-down apartment somewhere. Rent's almost due and he only has enough nuyen to pay for that and nothing else. He'd do just about anything to get some money in his pocket.

Out of the blue, he gets a message from an old friend who the MC swore was dead. This friend happens to have stumbled across a large amount of nuyen. They won't say how they got it, but, they are willing to pay for the MC to come to Seattle and live with them. The MC agrees, having no other options.

MC goes to Seattle, meets this old friend and gets treated like royalty at their expense. One night however, the MC comes home to find their friend mortally woundedand the house torn up with strange symbols and markings all over the place. The dying friend tells the MC how they came to acquire their wealth through shadowrunning and he eventually came across the run of a lifetime which set him up for life, but they ran afoul of some bad people (either a cult of some sort or a corp) and they finally got to him.

(1/2)
>>
File: 1480857396236.jpg (78KB, 618x800px) Image search: [Google]
1480857396236.jpg
78KB, 618x800px
>>88733048
(2/2)

With that, the MC swears to avenge his friend. Right before dying this friend tells the MC about they people he used to run with and how they would be able to him get revenge. The first season would be about the MC and his team go against the people who killed the MC's friend. As they go on more and more runs they go ever deeper down a rabbit hole of corruption and greed and even some forces that wish to destroy the Sixth World itself.

Characters:
>Male Elf mage who's kind of an asshole.
>Female Ork Street Samurai/Razorgirl with a tough attitude.
>Either male or female Dwarf Rigger.
>Female Human Decker who's rather shy and resefved.

This whole thing would probably have to be toned down a bit because Shadowrun can get hella violent.
>>
Everyone in this room has lived through and is aware of the common place idea of aging.
NOW, what if I introduced you to the idea of people aging backwards?
The kids are the mature ones where the adults are the children who go to school.
Little Bobby here is going to be going to work while his adult figure, is going to preschool. ITS HILARIOUS

NOW, this is all my idea and no one has ever made a cartoon shirt on it, nor have they ever made a picture book on it. AND IF THEY HAVE, it is shit.
I named it, Grown-Downs
>>
File: Sketch (77).png (471KB, 2736x1824px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch (77).png
471KB, 2736x1824px
People battle in their dreams, capturing dream companions and training them in to nightmares.
>>
>>88729077
X-Men
>>
>>88729077

Assuming it'd be successful? Just get Infinity Train to be a fully realized series.
>>
Comedy where a 20something NEET with no moral compass gets sucked into his favorite series but everyone in that cartoon's world hates him for being a jackass and he has to slowly learn how to contribute to society and be a good person.
>>
>>88729077
I can't really remember it all that well, but there's this creepypasta I read a while back. It was basically a contribution of different stories but all including the same characters and was a "this was all in my brothers journal under the floorboards" type thing with all the names changed for safety.
But all the stories were just weird shit happening in their town, like two kids finding random cassete tapes in a store every now and then.
Or one in particular where they went to this creepy old house and got attacked by creatures sort of like Flamingos when they were kids.
Another one was a boy going to this nerdy kids house who didnt really have any friends, they both went through a crawlspace and found some creepy shit and left, but after examination of the building theres no way it could have had a crawlspace.
Basically a slice of life show with a group of interchangable friends/friends relatives who just get into weird creepy shit.
Probably wouldnt be that good though, half the fun of the stories was just imagination. Wouldnt translate as well due to the kiddy nature.
But oh boy if that cartoon could be on like Adult Swim and be produced by Alan Resnick or something, literally muh dick.
>>
>>88733283
Growing Around.
>>
Wacky slice of life adventures of high school girls
>>
>>88733381
I'd fund that
>>
>>88733381

Do the nightmares eventually turn on their dreamers?
>>
an animated adaptation of the Girl Who Raised Pigeons
>>
File: Sketch (27).png (297KB, 2736x1824px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch (27).png
297KB, 2736x1824px
>>88735809
>>88735832
Well assuming they go in to other peoples heads and get inspiration for their nightmare forms there, I guess a master would only be overpowered if they became afraid of their own creation.
>>
File: LeavePlease.gif (481KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
LeavePlease.gif
481KB, 225x225px
>>88729077
Show about a kid learning to use his psychic powers to defeat an ultimate evil, but the strongest of his allies are a wimpy gay kid who slowly tries to cozy up to him, a leader of a local bully gang whose actually a Jewish girl, and an Irish kid whose punch lines consist of mostly censor-tier alcohol puns.
and the main character is black
>>
A science-fantasy set in a distant post-post-apocalyptic future about a past-obsessed aristocrat and a fugitive monk who engage in piracy on the Great Lakes.
>>
>>88729077
Why would I pitch it to CN, they'll fuck it up so badly on the implmentation like 95% of the stuff they do.
>>
File: secretarybird.jpg (177KB, 850x638px)
secretarybird.jpg
177KB, 850x638px
a slice of life story about kids growing up in a small town in America, with the character designs taking from the birds that live around there
>>
>>88735783
Pretty sure you're talking about Calgary's Gideon Keys. Here's a link if you want to re-read them.

http://gideonkeys.wikidot.com/calgary-keys

I think an adult-oriented Courage the Cowardly Dog type show (episodic animated horror) could be really spectacular.
>>
File: 1480729616943.jpg (456KB, 1024x1433px) Image search: [Google]
1480729616943.jpg
456KB, 1024x1433px
>>88736600
>You went in depth about this, you planning something?
Nah, I just had a lot of free time. Plus, I love Shadowrun. Although, I wouldn't mind if someone "borrowed" those ideas.
>>
>>88736600
If that idea of DJ battles came to be a show, put it on adult swim. I'd want getter, funtcase, nghtmre, and others doing voices for characters. And make it great with the humor. Hell even make it like them doing weed while not giving fucks. It has tons of potential
>>
>>88736771
Whilst those are cool, this isn't it. What I'm on about were actual short stories. I'll try and find it.
>>
>>88737177
>>88736771
Here we go literally just found it.
http://www.creepypasta.org/creepypasta/my-brother
I think that has all of them, some are better than others but I really love that idea of people just stumbling across really creepy stuff that isnt always explained completely.
>>
>>88729077
Typical 'zany' cartoon a la Gumball, fun characters doing silly things. This runs for a season or two, then there will be an episode which follows the "the protagonists think the world is going to end and overreact" formula.

The twist is that the world really does end. Some of the recurring characters are killed off for real but the protagonists survive, and the show continues with it's usual zany formula, except now it's set in a post-apocalyptic wasteland.
>>
>>88737287
So, Fallout x Adventure Time?
>>
>>88737354
Kinda, yeah. I don't want it to go the way AT eventually did though, where it became over saturated with lore. Fun things should remain fun.
>>
Its A WW2 Story except everyone is 10 years old and in Elementary school setting
>>
Hundreds of years after humanity wipes itself out in an all-out galactic war, a combat robot with the personality of a meek personal servant is dug up by some alien scavengers. After escaping their clutches and "borrowing" their spaceship, he roams the galaxy collecting similar outcasts and misfits while trying to figure out how to put the only skills he knows to use in ways that don't conflict with his morals, and trying to figure out why anyone would program a war machine to feel bad about killing people.
>>
A man's daughter is taken by the Shadow Lord and he goes on an Adventure to get her back where he meets friends on the way!

a depressing adventure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlBbmPJK6zM
>>
>>88736600
Why do you think your opinion matters here?
>>
>>88737776
Why do you think his opinions don't matter?

Critique is important for people to improve.
>>
One New York City cop survives a raid on a warehouse that turned out to be the Mafia smuggling in a demon for an unknown buyer, ends up discovering a group of teen monster hunters while digging into it and tries to figure out what to do with them.
>>
A jaded medieval potions brewer is dragged into a classic fantasy adventure by his brother, the kingdom's self-important hero and his timid fairy companion. I kinda have way more of it thought out than I need to, but that's the basic gist of it.
>>
Following in >>88736600's footsteps:

>>88736750
SOL fags get out

>>88737287
So It Hurts!, the overlong animated series?
Pass.

>>88737704
Wouldn't make for a good animated series. Pass.

>>88737708
Sounds somewhat interesting, but maybe not the best fit for the network.
Pass.

>>88737709
Just incredibly generic in every way. No real hook.

Pass.
>>
>>88737949
Pardon me, but what on earth is It Hurts! ?
>>
File: IMG_3302.gif (21KB, 400x412px)
IMG_3302.gif
21KB, 400x412px
MTV Downtown but with more goth and rivet people.

http://www.clashingblack.com/alas/strip/2000-01-15
>>
An eager, stretch-o (think Mr. Fantastic) teenage guy, a powerful, self-hating wizard who's entire body from the neck down has been turned into a cat, a half-triclops, half human guy who's just happy to be there, and a quiet, shy ghost gal who always has her left eye covered live in an underworld that works like a regular society, only with supernatural whatever-the-fucks. Adventure, slice of life, comedy, but none of those last-the-whole-season plot lines. Maybe a stretch of 3 episodes, but nothing more.
>>
>>88732046
No that would imply that she and her cohorts are competent enough for a weekly format.
>>
>>88729077
"I swear to god I'll do it if you don't sign the fucking contract"
>>
>WW1 in Space. (Space Trenches)
>WrestleDads.
>Not Bloodborne for kids
>>
>>88736600
>Making a post like this
>>
>>88738836
>Guy gives input on shows
Lol XD I'm going to shit post and give nothing to a conversation
>>
File: 1481556001440.jpg (224KB, 618x800px) Image search: [Google]
1481556001440.jpg
224KB, 618x800px
>>88729077
HOLLY SHIT

/co/ is horrible on making ideas for shows, its just shit that doesn't appeal to anyone.
>>
File: Tales of the down under.jpg (74KB, 426x597px) Image search: [Google]
Tales of the down under.jpg
74KB, 426x597px
Plot:MC lives a rough life having no friends or family near the edge of starvation they get picked up by mercenaries look for a new teammate the MC soon find out that they may not be cut out for the life but after they see what they are thier for they change thier mind
roughly has elements of /k/ mixed in

Setting:roughly a mix of china foggy city, detroit ghettos and bombed syria city's
>>
>>88729138
Why are shoulder freckles so much cuter than face freckles?
>>
File: 900 dollary dues.jpg (48KB, 599x298px)
900 dollary dues.jpg
48KB, 599x298px
two friends traveling looking for lost treasure and other things across the planet
>>
a group of school friend in Brittany who open by mistake a portal between reality and the Sidhe. They must now deal with faries, korrigans, the Ankou (holy shit, he's my granpa!)....
Overall, the britton mix between Gravity Falls, Code Lyoko and Shaolin Wuzang.
>>
>>88729077
A girl gets outrageously wealthy and uses the money to go on strange and upsetting adventures. The theme of the show is "bizarre things happening to people who don't deserve it for no reason".
>>
>>88736600
>Yeah, I guess. Is that gauntlet gonna talk shit?

The gauntlet would just be the source of the MC's power, but wouldn't be a character itself. I've been thinking about this a bit more, so I'm gonna dump more info because why the hell not:

The plot of every episode will involve the gauntlet summoning some monster, but how that fits into the plot will differ. For example, here's two I'm working on.

>After-School Haunting
The MC and his friends get caught at a bad moment fighting a poltergeist-esque monster, and are given after-school detention as punishment for wrecking one of the classrooms. The monster gets away, and upon returning to school see it has turned the building into a house of horrors. The kids are picked off one by one until the MC makes his way to the gym, where he confronts his fear of ghosts and saves his friends.

>Rocket Punch
The MC discovers that one of his gauntlet attacks is a rocket punch, which launches the gauntlet off of his hand. Wanting his old life back, he gets into various shenanigans rocket punching things trying to get the gauntlet to permanently leave (as it keeps forcing itself back onto his hand). In the end he beats the gauntlet's monster with a high-power rocket punch, and realizes how much he would miss his new, exciting life.
>>
>>88729077
A Lovecraft speghetti western.

The series will follow a young human guy that got hired to be the deputy sheriff of a obscure town somewhere in the American Midwest he has never heard of, the sheriff is a Elder Thing and they have to protect the last vestiges of the Elder thing civilization from the Great Race of Yith shoggoth poachers, deep one banditos and Mi-Go desperados
>>
>>88736600
Posts like yours are garbage, reconsider your habits.
>>
>>88739661
I think a lot of posters just appreciate getting any feedback on their ideas, even if it's not exactly what they wanted to hear. Better than spending 10 minutes writing a post just to be totally ignored. At least that's how it is for me.
>>
>shitting on people giving feedback

Wow, fuck all of you unproductive shits
>>
Set on a flooded earth analog, teenager Katie lives a life of relative freedom and adventure from her piece meal, tropical shack... that happens to be floating on the back of an immense and mostly unseen sea monster, who also happens to be Katie's best friend. This world is filled with dangers, however, from pirates to greedy industrialists to burgeoning nations' naval vessels to other (less friendly) sea monsters. I call it Katie and the Kraken.
>>
>>88739653
This sounds horrible but I would still watch it.
>>
>>88739904
Change it to Katie and Kraken and I'm sold
>>
File: poeread.png (19KB, 267x302px) Image search: [Google]
poeread.png
19KB, 267x302px
>>88740006
>>
>>88737704
you mean like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-axJTzj0VU
>>
File: Flycatcher.jpg (74KB, 120x190px) Image search: [Google]
Flycatcher.jpg
74KB, 120x190px
Time Travel show involving 4 Teenagers, 2 boys, 2 girls so shipping pairs aren't automatic. Indian writer Girl who just wants to stay at the sidelines, often disguises herself as a reporter. She has a jury-rugged Tablet that allows the information she types to be updated no matter how the timeline has changed. Strong meathead-looking football player with the mind of a greek era philosopher, still not genuinely smart, but questions morals and motivations others wouldn't pick up. Often does the heavy lifting and the real fighting. Overly positive and optimistic uptight bucktoothed redhead who constantly feels the need to prove herself, wants help everybody and stay in command. An easy going anti-semitic ethnic jew who looks like danny sexbang in an afro who constantly pulls strings in favor of both fascist and anarchist groups. Tries to keep America safe, prosperous, and isolationist, but as he also supports less than respectful groups he has to keep the government in the dark to his actions. Claims to be working against the elite but in the season finale it's revealed an underground illuminati group based upon his sporadic ideals formed centuries ago that operates in the same fashion as the elite groups he's been fighting against.
They don't really control where they go in time, they just head off into the portal and try to get home for dinner. If anything big happens in the season finale, I can guarantee you it'll go back to the original formula with some minor tweaks in the next season. I hate shows where all joy and humor is gone from the world like six episodes into it.
>>
File: junker.jpg (45KB, 564x884px) Image search: [Google]
junker.jpg
45KB, 564x884px
Set in a high Fantasy world a few years after a great evil had been banished from the lands, one of the MC's awakens to find themselves a ghost in a junkyard, with no idea of who they are or how they got there they search around for clues, finding they can only interact with a single pendant with a strange but familiar symbol, holding the pendant is a man sized junk robot, the robot lacks the programming for complex thought and will stick to single words uttered only when needed, "safe", 'friend', "sorry'' and the like, together they set out to discover the story of the ghost.

along the way they are accosted by wild animals, scared villagers and the occasional Cultist trying to capture the ghost and 'return him', a group of tinkers wishing to learn how the robot works, groups of adventurers looking for evil, and a very persistent portrait painter, who they get a picture from just to get rid of him.

the ghost lives in the robots body, but not like a possession thing, like he just hangs around in the robots guts/gears. and does most of the thinking for the robot, solving traps, avoiding monsters, calming peasants, while the robot does all the physical aspects

(1/2)
>>
File: the spook.jpg (23KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
the spook.jpg
23KB, 600x600px
>>88740472

it would only be a short 6-10 episode thing, with the final episode being
the ghost and robot track down the home of the cultists, and its the ruins of the great evils castle, ghost is captured and robot has to learn to think without the ghosts help, to pass the cultists traps and solve the guardians riddles, he eventually makes it to the main ritual chamber, just in time to see the ghost torn apart by dark energies and get sucked into the great evils armour resurrecting him as the great evil, cue the castle rebuilding itself and an army of skeletons rising from the ground, the robot is taken back to the scrapyard by the great evils magic, we see a group of adventurers rush past towards the castle, a few moments later the castle explodes and an amulet comes crashing to the ground in front of the robot, he picks it up and says "I Wait Again Friend" and the screen pans to a small pile of portraits, the ghost never changes from picture to picture, but we can clearly see that the robot is getting older and more worn, starting from a nice shiny new robot to a pile of miscellaneous parts.

throughout the series there would be mentions of the dark lords return every few years, and people talking about how they wonder which adventure party would kill him this time.

probably be called 'Junker and the Spook' or something like that, nice kid friendly visuals but with a nice story for the grown-ups.

(2/2)
>>
8 Siblings (Half bros, half sisters)

Enter a giant war against each other, but its all set in a house that is a orphange and they are all children, making and crafting makeshift weapons to take on their relatives. So its all a giant game of pretend

It has a heavy WW1 style when it comes to clothes, and the style they make their weapons.

Its a Mini-Series. No More then 10 Episodes

The siblings are Mark, Thomas, Jack, Logan

Bee, Ashley, Morgan, and Lilly

It follows only one team, while the other characters are the villians

The rules are, whichever team takes all the rooms in the house wins. Or whichever team runs out of Players

Both teams lead a large number of orphans as the 8 main characters serve as the leaders for each of their respective team

Team 1 is made of the following which is also the one we follow

Lilly Takes the whole thing seriously, with a joke here and there telling her to calm down

Morgan is the oldest but participates because she has to watch them and make sure they don't hurt themselfs to bad when they play

Jack is nervous about getting hurt, and lacks a spine, but overtime he learns to get his confidence and trusts that his siblings will take good care of him

B (Its a dude) Is the Main-MAIN character of the group, being the one we follow the most as they learn how to deal with being the middle child and learn how important to the family they can be, despite their misconception that he is not needed. Hes a good kid, wants to make his family proud

Team 2 is made of the unlisted siblings

Its a Action Adventure styled show with humor.
>>
>>88740623
I can't see this idea ever becoming anything other than lame. The whole WW1 setting is best suited for oppressively dark imagery and cruel irony. Reading this sounds like some Tiny Toons version of the Hatfields & McCoys
>>
File: robotfighter.jpg (71KB, 420x640px) Image search: [Google]
robotfighter.jpg
71KB, 420x640px
A show about a guy who just fights robots with his bare fists. each robot is a monster of the week that improves on what the last robot failed to do.
>>
>>88731999
Zuke is that you? Babydoll plz respond.
>>
>>88738417
(You)'s have no power on 4chan, but if you're still on this thread:

It Hurts! is a neat little webcomic made by this Gob guy (who is also a tripfag who pops up around here sometimes) about a couple of shitty kids and the stupid shit they get into, which gradually escalates in scale and intensity as the comic progresses.

http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/

Most people would recommend reading until page 101, no less. That's around the point that you get a good feel for the comic, and can decide whether you want to continue.
>>
File: 1459158207371.png (472KB, 720x406px) Image search: [Google]
1459158207371.png
472KB, 720x406px
>>88729077
Does [adult swim] count?

Youths (working title), a black comedy series about a group of highly dysfunctional 20 somethings, who only mostly barely manage to keep themselves alive and out of jail. Animated in a similar style to the CN city bumpers, which informs the world they live in. Characters don't have to be human they can be animals, magical creatures, or just bizarre, though most are probably still human, if drawn in different styles. Cartoon logic applies, but only when it's funny, things are realistic when that's more effective. Similarly, there's loose continuity. Sometimes events will effect later episodes, sometimes they won't. A character getting a new job might continue, but should that same character accidentally poison a group of people and get sent to jail, that might not.

A tone that can range from Aqua Teen Hunger Force style absurd humor, while occasionally getting much more existential and depressing, Bojack Horseman style. The closest thing in terms of tone and content is Megg Mogg n Owl.
>>
>>88740912
This show would be fun, but you're going to need every single progression thought out, and an ending.
I don't see how you make a series that people will watch. You're always risking jumping the shark if the protag jumps power levels, and not many will watch just pure robot fighting.

I love the idea though. It's just that if it isn't done perfectly it's going to be a mess.
>>
>>88729077
I'd post mine but I'm actually really serious about it and I don't want you guys stealing it. I have some concept art on my PC at my parents house.
>>
>>88741274
I think this could only work with someone talented & clever enough to bring the characters & world to life. The premise itself isn't unique or interesting, frankly it just sounds like how Regular Show was originally pitched.
>>
Achewood animated series for [as]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_97q16TFxk
>>
>>88741322
if it's really that good then it will show since this thread lacks the usual creativity. you better go out of your way and make it happen.
>>
>>88737887
Is this Gargoyles? Because it sounds like Gargoyles, and all it does is remind me of how much I miss Gargoyles. In any case, the plot seems like two different shows smushed into each other, which could work on an HBO miniseries, not so much on a western cartoon. Pass.

>>88737901
Mmm... I like it, but you'll have to do a bit more with the premise to justify such an overused setting (not specifically overused in cartoons, just oversaturated in western culture). Tentative pass.

>>88738604
"x but y" pitches are always cancer. Pass.

>>88738635
These seem like neat characters, and a neat setting, but not really a good premise. If we were in Japan where slapping tits and the words "cute sol" were enough to get a show approved this premise would make it, but as is, it's a Pass.

>>88739318
Reading your post gave me a stroke. From what I can tell though, that's some real edgy crap. Pass.

>>88739466
"Two friends go around on ZANY ADVENTURES!1!!"

Honestly I might like this premise if you had more than just the most rough description down. It makes it sound like every other wacky two friends adventure cartoon to come out in the past 8 years.

>>88739558
It's simplistic, but honestly I wouldn't hate it, hell if it were well written I might even hatewatch it from time to time. Nine times out of ten it would be filled from top to bottom with generic high school cliches, but I might not even mind if the magical elements were properly executed.

I'd take it.

>>88739573
Sounds like a good premise for a cartoon that would run for 2 seasons, get quietly canned during the run of the 3rd, and be forever remembered on /co/ as a pretty alright cartoon mostly remembered in obscure waifu threads.

>>88739653
This is retarded. You took a cool starting off point and took it in the worst direction possible. Pass.

(Cont)
>>
File: 1468899129652.jpg (986KB, 1280x1844px) Image search: [Google]
1468899129652.jpg
986KB, 1280x1844px
>>88741334
>I think this could only work with someone talented & clever enough to bring the characters & world to life
It's a good thing I'm here then.

And in fairness, Regular Show never gets dark or existential. This would be closer to Bojack Horseman than anything else, which is a relatively untapped market that I see as having a lot of potential with millennial demographics.

I mean it really is basically just Megg, Mogg, and Owl the animated series, with the tone and pacing changes necessary to fit the format.
>>
File: tumblr_o1bvugtI8b1v5dpyvo1_1280.jpg (18KB, 640x353px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1bvugtI8b1v5dpyvo1_1280.jpg
18KB, 640x353px
I reboot Courage the Cowardly Dog

Take out all the character and horror and replace it with meme and anime references Pepe and Bojak are characters

I replace all the VAs with literal unknowns, get rid of the "problematic" aspects. And make it crossover with TTG.
>>
>>88729077
>posting anime

>>>/a/

Get the fuck out
>>
>>88741304
the plot would either have to do with getting from point a to b, either climbing a tower of robots and something waits at the top, or some kind of travel the world, take out these 6 or 7 big guys, then last big bad guy shows up. I would want the robots to sorta work like Evangelion angels, each one has their own thing, and the character sorta learns something about themselves while fighting it, and obviously they last thing they fight is another human or something.
>>
>>88741373

>>88739904

I like it. I really, really like it. Somewhere between Flapjack and Adventure Time. Lots of potential for a cool world of fascinating characters, lots of potential for characters to ply off each other in new and inventive ways, oodles of episode scenarios, I could honestly see this as having been CN's Adventure Time in a world where Adventure Time never happened. /co/ would hate it after a few seasons though.

I'd take it.

>>88740352
This is what it looks like if 4chan tried to make a cartoon. Just a total thematic mess, lots of obnoxious tryhard character descriptions somehow still come off as incredibly 2D, no real consistent tone, and just... why? Honestly the Discovery channel did this better with the Time Warp Trio, and it was a fucking Discovery channel cartoon. Pass.

>>88740472
>>88740533
While your description is terrible, the world and premise you've set up is actually really good. Sort of a Samurai Jack esque world with a lone wanderer moving through various different plotlines in a vague, seemingly impossible quest. The last episode twist doesn't even seem too edgy or anything.

I'd take it as a CN miniseries for 10 episodes.

>>88740623
This is just edgy Loud House. Straight up. I'm 90% sure that they've already done something like this in The Loud House already. This is a premise that would straight up not work after a handful of episodes, simple as that.

Pass.

>>88740912
Basically what >>88741304 says. It's a perfectly fine premise, but it'd need to be executed very carefully to make sure that the story doesn't become too routine, or that the story jumps the shark too quickly. Maybe establishing a setting of some sort would help with this.

I'd take it, probably.

>>88741274
This seems like Regular Show meets Amazing World of Gumball ish, or like you said an animated version of MMO. It really all depends on the quality of the characters, writing, and setting.

I'd take it.

>>88741322
>/co/ actually producing something
>>
>>88741500
I heard somewhere that [as] turned down a MMO pitch because they weren't sure if it'd fly with copyright laws since the characters are based off an old children's book.

It seems to me that just taking the comic and turning it into a series wouldn't work without the brains behind the actual comic, like it'd just be an imitation at best.
>>
File: vinnys_puppet_illustration_a_l.jpg (55KB, 768x433px) Image search: [Google]
vinnys_puppet_illustration_a_l.jpg
55KB, 768x433px
>>88729077
Murder mistery/police procedural, but with muppets.

For Adult Swim, I guess
>>
>>88741538
>your description is terrible
to be honest that's one of the main things stopping me from doing anything with this idea, i've been working it into a pathfinder encounter/story for some of my /tg/ friends, but i never seem to get anything worth keeping once i try to get it written down.
>>
>>88741607
yeah. I like that.
>>
Daughter of one of the world's major supervillains until he got caught goes to a superhero academy, tries to deal with everyone expecting her to go mad with power at the drop of a hat.
>>
3 Guys and One girl make a cartoons. Its just them, the 4 man team making a cartoon that they just did because they needed money to pay off college depts

They start off making short animations on the internet

To them eventually pitching their own show

Their relationship its becomes more split as the series progresses

Two of them like what they are doing

The other two do it out of a necessity for a job.

They don't get along perfectly but its somewhat manageable

You see them make the cartoons
Throwing around ideas. Making fun of them
Spending day and night slaving over storyboards drawing frame by frame

They grow to have a semi meaty fan base and even get to do a comic con like event.

It has the tone and themes of how hard it is to make a cartoon, going through drafts. While at the start they are able to laugh off these stresses, but they grow to become out of control

Basically a take on the stresses and challenges of making a cartoon while trying to keep it good and trying to keep a smile on your face.

Showing the shift between growing to love what you do.

To growing to hate what you do
>>
>>88729077
Let it's CN so none of my action ideas.

A magnet school, that is legally a country unto itself, that has a mission to create captains of industry, Michelin Star chefs, composers, officers, athletes, and other pillars of society ready at astonishingly young ages (16-18). We follow an aimless teenage boy from a broken home accepted their for his culinary talents (and his families money) and his life in such a unique place.

TLDR: Teenage BS in an early college setting.
>>
Rebellious Adolescent Lycoris:

He who lived his existence monochromatically without regard of his own morality.

She were a truant and never attended school, an oddity of an existence who lived her life colorfully with regard to her own humanity.

And, then, one evening, while he went to visit his anemic sister in the hospital discovered she died.

"It weren't a coincidence" he heard a murmur only perceptible to his ears.

The girl he never meet although she was listed as a student in his homeroom spoke of someone who want to usher the apocalypse and needed a human host.

His sister puritanical and cherub was the destined host.

"May my kiss unite our souls."

Upon the sacred kiss the colorless boy and colorful girl melded into the Warrior Princess; Lycoris.

Many mysteries shall unfurl in their quest to prevent the Apocalypse (and revive his sister).
>>
>>88739194
Nice shitpost bro

upvote
>>
Night Watch of Ankh-Morpork animated series.
>>
>>88738787
Nice

>>88729077
A noir series about the new recruit of alien mafia on a world that is only just beginning to go through its industrial revolution. Our hero is a boisterous young man, bent on climbing the ranks of his cities gangs to riches and power. Creatures and nations unseen on our own world jostle in the streets of an overcrowded city. Yet foreigners, aliens of a different race, are muscling into town. Can our young hero keep the peace if it comes at the expense of his ambitions as the strange being of this world collide? Find out in: Metropolis
>>
>>88729077
K-On Season 3
>>
>>88742257
Found the original post, it was Romans vs Dinosaurs.

>Romans vs. Dinosaurs
A glacier recedes in Northern Europe unleashing a pre-historic ecosystem somehow. The dinosaurs descend on Europe at the time of Caesar, as the dinosaurs wander into Gaul Julius Caesar has to rally his armies to defeat both the Gauls and the mighty Tyrannosaurus Rex! I also have a few sequel ideas

>Romans vs. Dinosaurs II: Attack of the Persians riding dinosaurs
>Romans vs. Dinosaurs III: Attila the Raptor-Rider
>Byzantines vs. Dinosaurs: Attack of the Allahsaurus
>>
>>88742345
>The only way to revive interest in dinosaur documentaries is to make an action/comedy about Dinos and the ancient world
Okay, I guess
>>88741607
Is that you, Maxwell Atoms? Where're my fucking badges from the kickstarter? It's been three years

But seriously that sounds okay
>>
File: good_times_by_danshov-d53j2py.png (137KB, 528x414px) Image search: [Google]
good_times_by_danshov-d53j2py.png
137KB, 528x414px
>>88729077
The show takes place in a saccharine comic book world where superpowers can exist, and people can have them, but the only people who get these powers are idiots or villains, or both. It's a superhero world without superheroes, only supervillains (or just villains, since not all of them are super). Even the characters that call themselves "heroes" tend to be idiots, or dicks, and they are often ineffectual without superpowers. The show is essentially a cast of villains interacting with each other and trying to one-up each other and prevent the other villains from getting in the way of their own schemes. The idea is a bit of a Venture Bros/The Incredibles type of thing where these characters are villains but not all of them are "evil", per se, a lot of characters are just trying to get by in their life of villainy.

The primary focus is on two partners who were not fortunate enough to have superpowers (at least initially during the show's run) who run a mechanics shop and have a con business on the side. They frequently butt heads with several characters, a frequent one being a genius but OCD-addled and bitter scientist who wants to find out how to make himself an idiot so he can gain cartoon superpowers (who becomes a true villain as his attempts grow more desperate and dangerous). It's an episodic show about these dastardly characters interacting with this weird cartoon world they live in and getting involved in absurd adventures, as the show gradually unravels the lore behind this world, and the characters within it.
>>
File: 1476109990597-0.gif (62KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
1476109990597-0.gif
62KB, 720x576px
I've been listening to a lot of Memphis hip hop lately (like 3 6 Mafia, DJ Squeek & Memphis inspired LUM) basically dark depressive 'devil-shit' and I've been wanting to make something that exudes that style. A kind of modern Gothic horror story set in the ghetto with its own kind devils, monsters, spirits & ghouls inspired by hip-hop in a grossly exaggerated portrayal of life in the slums. Think if Edgar Allen Poe wrote The Wire.

Something real grimy and bleak. Like being trapped in a living nightmare and the only way to get by is to be a worse motherfucker than the next guy. Set in the epicenter of urban blight with dark alleyways, teeming projects, drug dens and stash houses where everyone's strapped and you never know when you might run into some deranged killer look to hit his next lick. A place where every road you're on is looking like a dead end. An unrelenting struggle against cruel fate broken only by fleeting moments of triumph and brief episodes of reflection with all the evil shit that's always weighing on the mind.

In my head there's two ways I imagine it unfolding. One way is that it's a continuous story that follows a small gang of friends as they first 'graduate' into the big leagues of slinging dope. The stakes get higher and more dangerous as these snot-nosed up & comers with nothing but iron & a fires in their bellies start treading on the toes of the entrenched interests. A botched attempt on one of their lives leads them to commit their first homicide on a rival in retaliation that makes the first cracks between the squad as some begin their descent into coldblooded sociopathy to become kings of the game and others start to get cold feed.

The other is that it's more like an anthology with each episode following a different perspective from the lowliest basehead to the kingpins. A collection of stories that explores that city and its reoccurring figures that ultimately weaves together an overarching drama as you see how their lives interact.
>>
File: tumblr_oga0gmMFRI1u96516o1_540.png (84KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oga0gmMFRI1u96516o1_540.png
84KB, 540x540px
>Being Human

A comfy, slice of life cartoon about the mothman, a Grey alien and a fresno nightcrawler hanging out together, dicking around and trying to assimilate into human society as part of a project funded by the government to build a relationship between humans and monsters.

>Grey
Grey is an alien from another galaxy who came to Earth with their parents. They're laid-back, intelligent and enjoys human culture the most out of the three.

>Mothman
Mothman is a neet edgelord who hates humans because of them destroying his home in the forest from deforestation and making room for them. Although he is antisocial and easy to set off he values his friendship with the other two very much and likes hanging out with them and other cryptids.

>Fresno
The girl of the group and a precious cinnamon roll too pure for this world. Fresno is very bubbly and acts like your typical girly girl who loves sweets, fashion and plush animals. Although she's the girl of the group neither Grey or Mothman try to hook up with her since Grey's species is a genderless race who can't feel sexual or romantic feelings and Fresno just isn't Mothman's type.

Other cryptids appear as minor and supporting characters like Flatwoods, who acts as Fresno's guardian and Jersey Devil who is the main antagonist in some episodes. There are also two government agents who monitor the trio and make sure they don't get into any trouble.

The show isn't all fluff and jokes as some "deep" issues are addressed and explored every so often like Mothman destroying that bridge in retaliation for having his habitat destroyed and the effects it has had with him and Grey being an immigrant who escaped from the dictatorship of his planet. It is meant to be a show that can make you laugh one moment and make you feel another.

Sort of a combination of We Bare Bears and Boy's Club in terms of tone and structure and it's filled to the brim with in-jokes relating to Cryptozoology and other obscure things.

Thoughts?
>>
>>88729077
I would create a show that just showcased fan animated music videos and it would play float on and the reeling all day long
>>
The pilot/first episode begins with our young portagonist at his high school. He's about to confess his feelings towards a crush, and is nervous as hell. He tries to approach her in private, then watches in surprise as she transforms into some sort of superhero and goes to save the day.

"Fuck, not again."

After the intro, it's quickly established that this ordinary boy has grown up evading many common fictional series.

His family is straight out of a soap opera, and he reguarly stumbles upon the secrets of his extraordinary classmates. Some turn out to be aliens from another planet, others are time travelers, some are superheroes, etc. Other secrets are more mundane, with undercover cops, some are secretly part of a mafia, another group is a harem, etc.

The genre tends to change every episode or so. One episode it's a murder mystery, then a superhero film, a drama, a sci-fi, a historical epic, a musical, an educational kids show, yes those last three are completely series. It's very episodic.
>>
-Fantasy adventure about 4boys form earth that become wizard knights in elf land

-Yet another dungeons and dragons type of comedy adventure

World split into two magical users in a Eurasia esque continent and non magic users in the red of the world

It features a qt Celtic dark warlock the main guy

His best friend A Central euro bara hunk knight with a Nazi secret past(no magic)

A Egyptian,Arabian sexy dance girl with psionic powers

A qt Chinese girl monk with chi magic

They are all on the same quest to finding a merlin esque character that wonders the continent for their own personal quest.
The entire continent is blocked off since ancient times by a magical wall
While the looming plot of the Nazi group are trying to remove it and conquer the rest of the world

Each season will feature the part of the continent which they represent each having the key to removing the magical wall, each regain treats magic differently
>>
my show is already pitched. but not on cn.
>>
>>88742931
I really dig this idea. I just have a soft spot for stuff about bystanders who have to deal with the bullshit of the genre they're stuck in.

>>88743177
Good luck! Hope your pitch makes it to the pilot stage. Where should we be looking?
>>
>>88743435
>>88742931
I've got more ideas now.

The show starts off episodic as hell. As time goes on, characters start to become recurring, the show gains something resembling a continuity, with characters from various genres interacting with one another.

Final season somehow involves everyone realizing that this one dude knows everyone's secrets.

Final episode is just the protagonist and the superhero girl from the first episode because I'm a sucker for book ends.
>>
>>88743536
It's just totally up my alley. I hope something comes of this. It's the sort of thing I wish I would've come up with. Keep us updated if you can.
>>
>>88743177
>>88743435

Let's say, i live on a 3rd world, 1st world country. Its supposed to be a 1st world country but we have really shitty lives. Cartoon will be on goverments official channel for kids, like BBS KIDS channel.

Plot is not that funny or deep, but lore and backstories are really complicated. Also cartoon is shaped really slowly. After end of the first season cartoon will completely be shaped. i mean like the whole first season is actually the pilot.

And the caracters are based on real people. so people's reactions are really realistic even cartoon's world is an absurd fantasy world. (sorry for my bad english)
>>
Suburban Anthropomorphic american vets (ranging from Vietnam to Afghanistan) meet up every weekend to hang out and slowly realize that life is pointless, all while healing each other's mental scars
>>
>>88743730
Your English is good enough to clearly communicate with me and that's all that matters.

Sorry to hear about that shitty life, but I'm glad you've been able to get a leg up in the industry. I really hope this helps you out in the long run.

I'm eager for us here in America to get a glimpse.
>>
>>88743793
are they hay vets? if they are probably CN will pitch it.
>>
File: Снимок.png (21KB, 782x150px) Image search: [Google]
Снимок.png
21KB, 782x150px
Evilyn inc.
Satirical comedy.
Protagonist is 15 y.o. school queen bee with demeanor and style of Bond villain (but still a spoiled teenage girl).
She dreams of her own corporation.
Her best friend/ Executive Director is highly intelligent Russian girl.
Many characters become her employees in the course of the series.
Loyal bots that look like masked K-pop girls surround her.
Her rivals are FFFFF – Fantastic Family Friendly Feminine Five, the team of teenage girl superheroes (includes superhero girl, spy girl, maho shojo, half vampire and japanece mech pilot). They are pretty. They are tools.
Villain songs everywhere.
Spoofing Clockwork Orange/Scarface/Godfather etc.
>>
>>88743806
Our life is shitty but it gives me really large source material. And one of the main caracter's personality is just like 4chan's pepe the frog so its not that bad. Also it's mostly about people who care for nothing. I think it's perfect for cartoons theme because imagine: aliens are invading the world and police comes and asks for their ID casually. Their ships landing on middle of city but people get angry because they blocked the road.

Actually it's just like my people.

My only boredom is what happens if they find it's budget unreceivable.
>>
>>88742308
College years
>>
>>88743937
Even it's too dark for children, the world is really colourful.
>>
It contains a deep meaningful plot that will also be highly philosophical, and try get viewers to ponder the things they take for granted. It will tell this through the use of High Impact Sexual Violence.
>>
>>88741206
Nice self-promoting Gob
>>
File: 1481143036146.png (656KB, 1022x1146px) Image search: [Google]
1481143036146.png
656KB, 1022x1146px
>>88729077

Strong female character with colorful hair and a unique sense of style with a female love interest that is a punk ghost from the 1970's. They also fight crime occasionally but they also have a lot of everyday life episodes that allow the fans to watch any episode without having to worry too much about feeling stupid for not knowing "DEEPEST LORE" that lifeless nerds on cartoon forums obsess over. Also there's a talking cat the punk ghost like to possess every episode and they have a racecar.
>>
>>88742533
I really like that kind of references and imagery. Also lack of straight romantic pairing is a big plus. But I don't like shows as "Bears" (prefer more aggressive tone).
>>
>>88729077
Honestly?
Guy is in love with a girl.

Girl turns out to be the heir to a kingdom in the east and is hiding out in some random bumfuck town in America to be safe from enemies to the throne.

Those enemies find her try to kill and proceed to get brutalized by the boy.

Boy pledges himself to her and the show is about their adventures trying to keep her secret and herself safe and eventually taking back the throne before moving to a world wide scale.

On the surface it's kind of a show about a lord and in this case her loyal champion. Lots of comfy feels and adventures. The "deep" bits on his end would largely come into it with the MC questioning if he'd be such a hero if he wasn't in love with her, what exactly comes after the endpoint of their adventures and his own nature as someone prematurely designed and attuned for violence.

On her end it would be whether or not she's taking advantage of him, how long she can keep their two lives intertwined and as magic shit escalates how human he is at the end of the day and why it's her fault.
>>
A human and his Alien friend traverse the galaxy in their small, ducktaped spaceship doing whatever odd job they can find while trying not to have problems with the goverments and big corporations that dot the realm.

Plot deepens when one of the evil empires shows to have some kind of link with our protagonist's race, since mankind has been reduced to just a small minority of planet-less wanderers in the galaxy and most of the past history of the species has disappeared.
>>
>>88743834
Sounds like it could be fun anon.
>>
File: 1450807956121.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1450807956121.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>88729077
I think I pitched it in another one of these threads but my pitch would pretty much be adventures in Egypt.

The essentially boils down to girl, who is vacationing in Cairo, stumbles across a pyramid to escape an intense sandstorm and discovers a staff that carries the essence of Ra inside it. They both form a link with one another (Ra begrudgingly agrees but tends to be mad at the start due to the girl's disrespect and that he just woke up for no good reason.) Throughout the story/travel through the cities in Egypt, they tend to form a sort of father/daughter bond while the girl gets educated about the culture/history through Ra.

Aside from that, I had ideas of adding an action element to the story by slowly granting the protagonist the ability to control fire. In that line of thought, I had hopes to create an antagonist (probably rich and a scientist because I'd always imagine him with a lab coat) whose been stealing/collecting the most prize religious artifacts in the hopes to burn them all on live TV and demonstrate to the world that the age of technology is now and the notion of religion is worthless and holding us back towards the new era. I'd probably give him a crew of equally-minded devotees and a ship because fuck you he gets a flying ship.
The whole point of this villain/story arc would have been to shoehorn that even thought religion is dated and people use it for malicious gains, it's still a vital part for most people and grants people ease in shit times.
Still don't know, to be honest, if just doing fun times in Cairo would be enough of a hook for a TV show. Or if adding the action aspect dilutes the whole thing.
>>
>>88729077
>Get really nervous about pitching show to legit big time executives
>Try to calm my nerves with a little vodka
>Make that a lot of vodka
>Forget where I am
>Spend three hours yelling at the executives about why we need to start the third Chechen war
>Show about two dude bro Russian conscripts (drawn in the CalArts style of course) having wakey adventures in Chechnya comes out next year
>>
>>88729077
It's Flapjack.

But it's in space now.
>>
>>88736771
I really want to see this get made into a more fleshed out series. The idea of a fantastical yet horrifying world existing tucked away beneath our own is one I want to see more of.
Maybe each episode follows a different seeker, with some storylines occasionally intersecting with one another, with all of them looking for the keys for their own often morally grey reasons. With an over arching plot involving the seekers trying to stop Them from doing whatever it is They are trying to do.
>>
A slice of life cartoon that takes place in a newly established martian colony where the main characters are the first people to be born there while the supporting cast are their parents or people who just arrived. It'll focus on what a colony life would look like on Mars with

It starts out fairly bland as it establishes the characters and their habits but no episode is connected to the other. Than it starts to eventually get into people talking about shadows they've been seeing in the distance or strange noises they heard at night. The adults and newly arrived just think of it as their minds playing tricks on them but the main cast takes it very seriously and so they decide to investigate. At first they find nothing of note but eventually they discover tracks and footprints, debris where there shouldn't be debris, odd shaped objects or "structures" in the far distance, etc. Things start to get crazy for the main cast and one of them starts to go mad as they try to piece everything together, eventually it devolves into the main characters wandering into the barren wasteland that is Mars as they try to keep their crazed friend in check. The supporting characters will try to get the kids to stop but by them trying to keep them away from these sort of thoughts it ends up driving them to investigate more as the main cast becomes suspicious of their own parents and neighbors.
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.