[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jessica Jones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1469459532116.jpg (182KB, 923x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1469459532116.jpg
182KB, 923x1400px
It's like watching a fucking glacier melt. When are we getting the next issue, and how are it's sales doing so far?

I mean, we have Danielle older than she is here in the current LC/PF comic, and no mention of a break with Jessica, her jail time, or anything. What the hell is going on here?

Fuck. I need my street stuff. Feels like forever until we are getting the new few Netflix seasons.
>>
the actress was hot, that's about all I know

and frankly, don't care about it beyond that, have a bump though
>>
>>88726837

I'm actually talking about her new comic. It seems to be a slow boil as far as plot revelations go, but it seems to be monthly(?) so it could be a year before anything at fucking all is known.
>>
>>88726837
>Ritter
>hot
wew
>>
File: jeweldelicatebeauty-1.png (584KB, 636x420px) Image search: [Google]
jeweldelicatebeauty-1.png
584KB, 636x420px
>>88726679
Shittest character. They should have given the show to Jessica Drew.
>>
Jessica Jones is a deeply flawed show, that's true. But at least it's doing something relatively original and is not banal crap like inexplicably praised Daredevil.
>>
>>88727980

Jessica Jones is worse than Daredevil, what's the point on being ''original'' if you suck at everything that you are trying to accoplish?

Remember that according to creators this is not just a cape story, this is actually something more ''adult'' and that's when the show fails.

Taking apart a campy show like Arrow, Flash or Gotham could be easy but a show that is bragin about being adult? They had it coming and it just fails.
>>
>>88728111
This all is a very awkward tortured metaphor about rape or something, it's true. But I was still more interested in seeing how she's trying to prove existence of mind-control (The second Kilgrave escape was really dumb though) than seeing blind man beating people up.

Out of all cape shows I watch, be it Marvel TV or Gotham (I don't watch CW shows, so I can't comment on them) Daredevil is the one that makes me want to take it apart, rather than go with the flow.
>>
File: sw14.jpg (154KB, 1102x480px) Image search: [Google]
sw14.jpg
154KB, 1102x480px
>>88727178
Then we wouldn't have the ambiguously lesbian duo for the movies.
>>
>>88727980
This thread is about the comic you idiots.

>>88726679
It's slow, a bit too slow. Almost like he's trying to reset the scene, which i get cause not many people read the origional (as per this fucking thread). But i wish he didn't. That said only 3 issues and Alias is not ment to be a punchy comic.

Still think Marvel is fucking it up by not allowering her to say Fuck. It's awkward and destroys moments of dialog, just like it is in the netflix shows
>>
It's Bendis. There was a vaguely interesting plot hook in the first issue but... it's Bendis.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.