[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GENTLEMEN LET'S BROADEN OUR MINDS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
GENTLEMEN

LET'S BROADEN OUR MINDS
>>
Fuckin' great sequence.
>>
This is what chaos means, not pseudo-Nietzchean ramblings.

Joker Nicholson >>>>>>>> Joker Ledger
>>
>>88717336
There are people who seriously believe that the Dark Knight movies are better than this.
>>
>>88717336
I will never not love this movie, obviously fake Batmen in front of the batmobile and all.
>>
>>88719399
The best thing that Batfleck could do with his bat flick is have it tonally fall somewhere in between 89 Batman and Nolan Batman.

Also Batman Begins is currently the best live action Batman movie ever made
>>
>>88719767
It has a boring villain who has the motivations of a 13 yr old.
>>
File: Ras.jpg (97KB, 600x828px) Image search: [Google]
Ras.jpg
97KB, 600x828px
"Whenever society gets too corrupt, we step in and set some fires and shit. Clears corruption right up! You've probably read about all the centuries with little or no corruption, and wondered who made that happen!"
This is some of Goyer's best (worst) work.
>>
>>88719815
Who's supposed to be the villain of the Batfleck movie?
>>
>>88719841
>well-written, well-acted dialogue that sets up a scenario that sounds amazing and awe-inspiring initially, but on further reflection is incredibly stupid

Nah, that's pure Nolan.
>>
File: Year one.jpg (25KB, 310x500px) Image search: [Google]
Year one.jpg
25KB, 310x500px
>>88719815
It was basically the live action version of one of the best Batman stories ever made.
>>
>>88719841
"Well Bruce, you've mastered all our finest arts of assassination!"
"Uh.."
"Now for your graduation, you're going to kill this despicable criminal over here."
"Wait!"
"What?"
"You can't kill people!"
"Bruce we are called the League of Shadows, a clan of Ninjas, what did you think we did?"
"uh....peep in windows I guess"
"No Bruce"
*Goes on rampage, killing most of League in a big fire
Purest Kino.
>>
>>88719873
What have you been inhaling?
I've read Year One.
Begins has nothing in common with Year One.
Have you read Year One?
>>
>>88719873
God, you haven't, have you?
Holy Shit.
>>
I like every Batman so far, only in Nolans movies I didn't like Batman I just liked his villains.....I liked Burtons Batman and his villains, and so far I like Batfleck....hopefully they deliver on the villains
>>
File: 1370319180130.gif (3MB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
1370319180130.gif
3MB, 426x240px
I'm still recovering from discovering that some Anon posting here heard that "Batman Begins is basically Year One the movie" from some douche here.
And now he's convinced of it without even reading it for himself, and posting images of the cover art.
Wow. He's like a child-soldier in the Company Wars. He doesn't even understand what he's fighting about.
What have we become?
>>
>>88719956
>Nothing in common with year one

I've you read it?
>>
>people hating on the Nolan movies
>people hating on Ra's
>people claiming that the movie made by a guy that literally said that he would never read a comicbook is more accurate than the others

Embarrassing to be honest
>>
>>88717442
Congratulations on not understanding any of Nietzsche, if you've ever have even read any.
>>
>>88719856
Deathstroke.
>>
>>88719956
>Bruce Wayne returns from mysterious travels
>Starts up his vigilante business, fumbles around for a while but then finds his feet
>Helps green detective Jim Gordon root out corruption in the GCPD, as well as mob boss Carmine Falcone
>Ends with Gordon warning him about the Joker
Yeah you're absolutely right it's nothing like Year One
>>
>>88717336
LAWRENCE
>>
>>88723064

He even has a device in his boot that attracts bats. They took that scene right out of the book.
>>
>>88719915
>killing most of League in a big fire

Name one person who died onscreen other than Watanabe, who willingly decided to stand under falling rubble.
>>
>>88723064
>>88725969
Year One isn't just a Batman story - it's an involved story about Gordon's personal life, which Begins DID lack.
>>
>>88719873
It is not. At all.
>>
>>88726141
So just because it lacks a subplot from Year One, Begins is nothing like Year One?
>>
>>88726498
see
>>88723064
It wasn't 1.1 Year One but it was Year One never the less
>>
>>88726093
Well then Batman didn't kill anyone in BvS either. They just disappeared. Who's to say he didn't send them to other dimensions?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.