[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Bobby such a huge asshole in the first half of this episode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 131998.jpg (11KB, 260x160px) Image search: [Google]
131998.jpg
11KB, 260x160px
Why is Bobby such a huge asshole in the first half of this episode?
>>
...the first half of which episode?
>>
>>88715483
The one where Bobby obsesses over Hank's finances and overcharges their credit card.
>>
>>88715330
The 42.00 on the calculator episode?
>>
File: Bobby doesn't know.jpg (45KB, 540x410px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby doesn't know.jpg
45KB, 540x410px
It's nowhere near as bad as the time when he stole money from his mom's purse to buy pizza when he should have been at church without giving it a second thought until some crazy karate preacher tells him he's going to Hell. Who the fuck thought that was a good idea?
>>
>>88715330
We haven't had that many talks about worst episodes of characters at their worst save for Peggy, Hank, and John Redcorn.

I would say he and Bill are at their worst during one Valentines special when Bill gets Bobby to start obsessing over Connie.
>>
>>88717324
Fuck me, sorry anons bad grammar on my part, but hell you know what I mean.
>>
>>88717324
I can't watch that episode. Makes me cringe so hard, I pull a muscle.
>>
>>88715330

Because his parents weren't honest with him. Had they just been honest with him up front none of the other shit would have happened.
>>
>>88717324
>>88718375
Somebody post the gif
>>
File: DNaSxld.gif (365KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
DNaSxld.gif
365KB, 256x192px
>>88718495
this one?
>>
>>88717324
I'm honestly surprised Hank didn't kick Bill's ass over that. It's one thing if HE'S suicidally pathetic, but when he spreads that rot to Hank's son it's time to take action.
>>
>>88718551

fuck you for that unsatisfying and incomplete gif. you KNOW the best part of that is when homer looks at bart with that smug expresssion
>>
>>88715330
He was the Peggy of the episode
>>
>>88715330
Everyone in King of the Hill is an asshole at some point. No exceptions.
>>
>>88718920
Are you sure?
>>
>>88718759
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYNRzdzqyeA
Here's the video, one better
>>
>>
>>88718939
The episode where he broke the ice cream lady's heart.
>>
File: boomhauer 9 11.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
boomhauer 9 11.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>88719011
>>
>>88717324
I wonder if that one ep with the storm is Bill at his worst?
>>
>>88719136
Nah, he may have lied but he did decent job at keeping everyone safe. In the end there was no harm done, except for hank of course. Now I'd say bill was at his worst when he broke down, tried to kill himself and thought he was lenore
>>
>>88719011
He apologize and went through the same thing she went through.
>>
>>88719508
Maybe scroll up and reread the post we're talking about. "At some point" doesn't mean "from that point forward, and never changes."

In fact, the fact that he apologizes and realizes he was wrong is pretty strong evidence that he DID do something wrong.
>>
>>88717324
I legit just stopped watching that episode completely when Bobby went to Connie's part dressed as cupid. I've yet to watch the rest of it even after all this time.
>>
>>88719562
Do you think if the writers did not fall back into status quo at the end of each episode we would have gotten an arc where Bobby has to try and rebuild his shattered reputation at school?
>>
>>88718405
Are they entitled to tell him this shit? Fuck you

They kept him out of this info because they knew he was irresponsible, you aren't obliged to tell your kid your finances and credit card passwords and shit
>>
>>88719444
Bill wasn't inn the right mind during the suicide/Lenore episode. If anything, that one is one of Bank's worst moments since he refuses the idea of sending Bill to psychiatric help, despite him clearly needing it.
>>
>>88719588
It's the parents' job to teach the kid about the value of money and responsible financing. If you keep that knowledge away from them like it's all some dirty little secret don't go crying when they think you're secretly a millionaire.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.