[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Danny Phantom Dating Sim Thread #5: "This is Sad" Edition!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: DP4.gif (2MB, 1404x788px) Image search: [Google]
DP4.gif
2MB, 1404x788px
Sorry to break it to y'all, but despite a brief break for the holidays, this is still fucking happening.

Art anon was kind enough to supply a Maddie sketch, so she's been colored added into the game. And don't worry, editing faces to show various emotions is on the to-do list. If you're curious, this scene leads into Danny's first visit to the counselor's office, i.e. his first in-game encounter with Spectra.

If anyone else has a desire to write, draw, or whatever for the game, let me know! Otherwise, feel free to make suggestions, requests, complaints, demands that I stop, vague threats, or whatever else.

Planned romance-able characters for first wave:
>Maddie
>Sam
>Jazz
>Paulina

Requested characters who may be added after we finish the first few:
>Valerie
>Dani*
>Dora
>Ember
>Star
>Kitty
>Spectra
>Desiree
>Lydia
>Vlad
>Dash

Characters who have been requested who might be added in some far-flung future:
>Kim Possible
>Phantasma
>XJ-9
>>
File: S01e03_Delilah_sees_trouble.png (342KB, 635x480px) Image search: [Google]
S01e03_Delilah_sees_trouble.png
342KB, 635x480px
>>88713947
add my fucking purpleback gorilla request you shitlord
>>
Can we fuck his mom yet?
>>
Valerie should be first wave desu
>>
Copy-pasting something from the last thread that died too prematurely that still needs input:

In terms of art, there's another important point that needs addressing; how is the layout of the dialogue/scenes going to look in terms of what is shown? From what I've seen, daying sims/VNs have two different ways of showing characters having a conversation. The first style is to depict only the character that is being talked to, facing them head on, with the player always out of sight, as if we're seeing it through the eges of the main character. (Example: http://images.nintendolife.com/screenshots/23322/full.jpg)
The second style is to depict both the characters in the conversation on the screen at the same time, so that we see them talking to one another. (Example: https://www.hookedgamers.com/images/900/ace_attorney_investigations_miles_edgeworth/screenshot_nds_ace_attorney_investigations_miles_edgeworth035.jpg)

So the next major order of business, in addition to the one already mentioned above, is; which of these two styles should be done?
http://www.strawpoll.me/11960022
>>
>>88713947
Its only a matter of time before this goes full /aco/. Stop lying to yourselves. Also
>First build
>No ghosts
cmon
>>
>>88714383
Not yet, but it's on the docket.

>>88714612
I couldn't decide between her and Paulina. I don't have any Paulina scenes yet, so Valerie might get moved up. She seem more popular than I thought.

>>88714014
PBG can be in new game plus.
>>
>>88714635
if they take it to /aco/ it'll have to be renamed "ghost trainer" and add a bunch of rape scenes for domfags
>>
>spectra in the game
>you talk to her
>cant fuck her
>for now
geez op, what a great game! got a dev blog? what's the average length per route? lewds?
>>
>>88714744
>Lewds
If >>88714711
is anything to go by, you're wasting your time. Also
>implying ghost trainer isnt what anons here actual want but too chickenshit to admit it.
>>
>>88714744
Spectra's probably the first addition in wave two. She'll help with plot in this wave but probably not be fuckable until later.

I'll look at starting a devblog soon since a number of people have asked about it now. Didn't really occur to me.

I think the routes are gonna vary pretty wildly since characters like Sam basically require Danny to be like "yo wanna fuck" whereas characters like Maddie will be significantly harder and more complicated.

I'm thinking when wave one is done the game as a whole should be a few hours long. Best to start small.
>>
next wave should all be ghosts desu
>>
>>88713947
why does danny's mom have a ridiculous camel toe?
>>
File: 91688318.jpg (27KB, 472x461px) Image search: [Google]
91688318.jpg
27KB, 472x461px
>Jazz in the first wave
>FINALLY going to get to play out all my Danny Phantom incest fap fantasies

You guys are fantastic.
>>
>>88717624
She has it in the series a lot too. I honestly might change it because it looks too ridiculous even though it's canon.

>>88717678
We gotchu anon. All the incest you could want :)
>>
>>88715527
tbph, I would've liked to at least have Ember in the first wave, I got a lot of ideas for her in mind.

>>88714915
I think this should be another point of discussion, exactly HOW "mature" is this game going to be? I was thinking more of a straight forward dating sim with some bedroom scenes(because no one would be interested if there wasn't), instead of a straight up triple X game where your dates are you doing stuff under the table and sneaking off to the bathroom frequently.

I suppose this might be a great deal easier if the two main people working on this game(one of them being me) had some means of more direct communication.
>>
>>88714631
2nd Style is better IMO, but I'm guessing 1st Style would require less resource.
>>
File: jazz_generic copy.png (497KB, 1668x1998px) Image search: [Google]
jazz_generic copy.png
497KB, 1668x1998px
>>88713947
I ended up getting a tablet as a gift, I still cant do much more than before, but I can at least sketch stuff a little more quickly so you have more assets to use. I still think you should get a dedicated artist who's better than me, but now i'd be willing to sketch out ideas for lewd scenes, to be re-drawn later
>>88714631
he can do both, all it takes is re-drawing the eyes.
>>
>>88714652
New to the thread, and Valerie would be my first thought as a romance option.
>>
>>88719790
Thanks so much! I'll work on getting that colored soon.

>>88720030
She definitely seems more popular than Paulina. I'll move her to wave 1.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.