[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whatever happened to the old Ms. Marvel, Sharon Ventura?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: saw nothing.jpg (193KB, 626x950px) Image search: [Google]
saw nothing.jpg
193KB, 626x950px
Whatever happened to the old Ms. Marvel, Sharon Ventura?
>>
>>88712934
Probably she is gay now
>>
>>88713361
how would that even work

she's the rock in the back
>>
>>88713413
>rocks can't be gay
That's not very progressive of you, anon.
>>
>>88713694
and so rebecca sugar had her show idea
>>
File: 567149.jpg (83KB, 400x619px) Image search: [Google]
567149.jpg
83KB, 400x619px
>>88712934

I seem to recall her being in some superhero prison, one where Ben was sent to while depowered?

I'm kinda surprised she hasn't been dug up in the Carol Corps madness of late. If you're going to reference how Monica once held the name of Captain Marvel, why not bring up how Sharon used to be Ms Marvel?

Carol, Monica, Kamala, and Sharon could go off and have kooky adventures together!

(also worth pointing out, smoking-hot redhead)
>>
>>88716226
And Karla
>>
>>88716226
Yeah I'm massive into the whole Captain/Ms Marvel legacy thing and even I keep forgetting her.
>>
>>88712934
Is she still She-Thing?
>>
>>88720241
Yes.
>>
>>88716226
>I'm kinda surprised she hasn't been dug up in the Carol Corps madness of late. If you're going to reference how Monica once held the name of Captain Marvel, why not bring up how Sharon used to be Ms Marvel?
Because they barely reference Mar-Vell as it is, seem to forget both Genis and Phyla at one point held the name too, as did Noh-Varr. They've basically forgotten everyone ever related to the Captain Marvel
>>
>>88712934

She had a cameo in the wrestling issue of Captain America: Sam Wilson, though it might have just been an impersonator, like the dude in the Thing costume from the story.
>>
>>88720241
Apparently she got better? But the latest writer to use her didn't get the memo.
>>
>>88720338
SAVE_US.EWING
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.