[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BEST GIRL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

BEST GIRL
>>
File: bb0.png (209KB, 380x356px) Image search: [Google]
bb0.png
209KB, 380x356px
>>88711778
>Kids go to a school with the sole mission of teaching then how to fight
>They still suffer with bullies inside and out of the shool

Why their parents still pay for this crap?
>>
>>88711850
Because HONOR! FAMILY! TRADITION!
>>
>>88712131
And Doughnuts.
>>
>>88711850
Yeah I guess you can say that, but it's not like ricochet and his friends didn't fend for themselves
>>
>>88711850
Because life is a constant Lucha and you have to be strong.
>>
>you will never perform the most romantic wrestling move on her

>the mating press
>>
BAG HER
>>
File: Cantinflas.jpg (41KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
Cantinflas.jpg
41KB, 500x283px
>>88711778
Does anybody remembers the time Cantinflas was in the show?
>>
>>88716025

i remember when trashman was on it
>>
>>88711850
because the bullies are learning how to fight, too
>>
>>88711850
Sounds like a good way to help teach them how to fight.
>>
>>88711778
I feel like there's lots of untapped waifu potential in her still waiting to be found.
>>
>>88711778
I always wanted there to be an actual pro wrestling league featuring kids (like 12 to 19) from various acting and sports schools as the student luchadores of this show, and do all kinds of Pro Wrestling stuff that are based off episodes of the show
>>
>>88711778
I don't know, the dragonfly girl was kinda cute
>>
Fuck, I miss this cartoon
>>
>>88718118
I always found that weird simply because you'd expect them to have a wrestler or some famous mexican in a special before trashcan man

>>88718623
She has a soft British accent iirc.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.