[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DC Legends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Anybody else play DC Legends?

Is anybody else disappointed by the new update? Sure it's got Jessica, but the werewolf and broccoli lanterns? Really?
>>
>>88710314
Yeah, new GLs are lackluster.
>>
>>88710314
I'm shit at it
>>
>>88710314
i play. 52 level, main team legend hal, grundy, supergirl and sluttyharley
>>
>>88710314
shit
>>
>>88710580

Wondy, Zatanna, Sinestro, Deadshot. Skwad Harley is good too.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-27-19-43-19.png (881KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-27-19-43-19.png
881KB, 1280x720px
I play it, what I don't like it's the fucked up PvP matchmaking system, so many unbeatable fucks

R8 muh team
>>
>>88710580
Supergirl? Why? She deals like no damage.
>>
>>88710872
Yeah, Supergirl is a farse, I regret spending time to Legend her
>>
>>88710883
Well, I got her to L2 but still she's worthless. I saw some people using her just for the "Rock their world" skill since it can crit to 5k, but I still prefer my Cyborg

Team: L2 Batman (PVP). L2 Lex (PVP), L2 Cyborg, L1 Zatanna
>>
>>88710872
Well, she is cute but yes, i wanna replace her with old deathstroke
>>
>>88710840
Great against most teams and easy to abuse the assist mechanic.

Only problem is that against a Princess Wonderwoman you wouldn't be able to do shit. Good thing no one bothers with Princess Wondy and everyone goes CoA.

Any team with SS Deadshot or GA could fuck you over if they don't die from your initial burst though.
>>
>>88710840
Harley have fuckin tonn of damage, huntress, dunno. never played her
>>
>>88710840
Waifus/10

I want Legendary Harley real bad so I can use Harley. It's a shame that regular Harley's face looks so bad, because other than that I love her costume.
>>
>>88710926
Yeah, Cyborg is really good in tight position, he really saved my ass a couple of times thanks to the rocket attack

>>88710931
Huntress is good if you level her and know which powers to level, he does an impressive 3K damage with her special and like 2k damage with her normal, also the Birds of Prey move is really neat when you want to survive
>>
>>88710314
It's way too expensive, even for a pay-to-win
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJekDs2N1Tw
>>
>>88711090
Oh look, ragey mc rageytcon.
Show me someone else that his schtic isn't being a raging fanboy that shits on everything.
>>
>>88711090
>paying

Are you stupid?
>>
>>88711047
At first I was esitant about Legend her since I didn't wanted to lose her Jester costume, but at least now I do doble time of her main attack that do like 3k in damage
>>
Best characters:
SS Deadshot - If you got him to Legendary, then you shit on people. Premium Only.
SS HQ - Assists are great and fits into most teams easily. Great stats and great kit. Premium Only.
EA GA - Best leader for most teams
Cyborg - In a Buff-Team he is amazing - Lex[SS], Star Sapphire for example. Anyone with a purge fucks him hard though.
Star Sapphire - Fits into any team, with R8+ Gear, easily deals out 5k with her 'light' AoE. Only real counter is Dr. Fate who no one uses.

>Going to get Nerfed
CoA Wonderwoman - Counterattack Assists are going to get patched out, enjoy it while you can.

Mad Jester is the easiest tank to get and is good at her job with evasion stacks, but against any purge/cleanse, she can't do anything. Best general tank is [PoA]WW with good speed and at r8+ amazing defences, she ignores debuffs/purges and her passive removes buff stacks and applies before the attack. Shazam is worst tank and does nothing to anyone and dies like a bitch.

Huntress shines at L3 though, but before then she is only just good.
Supergirl all AoE is suicide against CoA Wondy and her damage is shit in comparison to others even at high gear
Zatanna is only good early, too slow and squishy to purge effectively. Big heal that she usually dies before she can use. Even in PvE, better to Str Down than try to out-heal or shield the damage.
>>
>>88711417
So what do you recommend to someone -- I don't know -- like him >>88710840
>>
>>88711562
Synergy.

Good characters, but they don't mix together well.

Cyborg is busy doing his own thing and no one is helping him.
MJHQ is just there to keep everyone safe but MJHQ fits into most teams pretty well.
SSHQ is over with Huntress trying to be a Crit-Team, but MJ and Cyborg don't give a shit about Crits, they only care about the assist.

Sure, they all gain Turn Meter through Cyborg Leader, but that's about it. You have two different teams instead of one. Decide if you want to be a buff-stacking team or a crit-team.
>>
>>88711852
The what character I should use?. Before the current team I used: Bats, MJ Harley, SS Harley and Huntress. Also keep in mind I don't have all the characters level up to current level (52)
>>
>>88711885
Easiest way is to commit to the crit team:
Cyborg gets that +5 Crit Up, you can keep him for a Crit Team but replace MJ HQ with EA GA and make EA GA the leader, that way everyone crits and each time everyone crits, everyone gets Agility Down and Turn Meter down. EA GA is always the leader for Crit Teams, especially because they always deal physical damage and EA GA is easy to farm.

Alternatively, build a team around Cyborg's buff stacking and buff stacking in general with heroes who give benefits when another hero buffs and heroes who stack buffs on themselves. But those heroes tend to have one node and are a bitch to farm.

For example: Cyborg/Star Sapphire/Grundy[MJ HQ]/CoA WW - Star Sapphire stacks mending each time someone gets buffed, mending is % healing. Cyborg/Grundy have high HP and revolve around buff stacking. CoA WW buffs the team and gives turn meter that stacks with Cyborg's TL to ignore low speed and gives assists all fucking day letting people stack easier. Grundy is an enrage tank who buffs himself as he rampages, stacking mending each turn/assist. Can be replaced by MJHQ who stacking evasion on herself to keep everyone safe as they stack buffs, but grundy would be better.
>>
Give me an alternate to this game. Pls. I want to spend time on playing something else, but haven't found anything.
Closest game I found was SW Heroes of Galaxy, but I didn't like it. Also tried Future Fight, it's android version of Heroes.
>>
File: Legends Characters.jpg (736KB, 1280x1988px) Image search: [Google]
Legends Characters.jpg
736KB, 1280x1988px
>>88712167
Your recommendation is sound and I like it, problem tho is I don't have Grundy and Sapphire. This is the line up of characters that I have at my disposal, so if you could guide me here I'll be grateful
>>
>>88712343
Just go with the EA GA/Cyborg/SS HQ/Huntress for now, if you farm up EA GA to his TL ability.

With your current roster, your current team is fine. Just saying that if you want to go with a more synergistic team, you'll need to farm someone who fits.

For example, Chemo requires Joker and Cheetah.

Lex is broken and wastes turns in AI causing you to lose trophies easy so never use him until fixed.
Supergirl is no good.
Doomsday requires an entire team for him to even be mediocre.
Deadshot[Regular] is only good for critting but only really benefits if EA GA is the leader
Bats is nice as a substitute but his main role is giving free turns to a slow team who needs it and so he wouldn't fit into your team as well as anyone else currently in it would.
>>
>>88712546
Thanks bro. Appreaciate it
>>
>>88712259

The three mobile games I like are Deadman's Cross, Monster Strike, and this. I've never spent any money on any of them.
>>
I tried it, but the amount of grinding needed to progress without paying was just too much for my MKX PTSD. I'm still sad that there's no Future Fight carbon copy for DC.

>>88712259
> Also tried Future Fight, it's android version of Heroes.

While Heroes does have the Xmen and FF characters, Future Fight has much more content and is way more accessible than it. Some people argue that Heroes having triple the skills of FF doesn't matter, because most of those are copypasted.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.