[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Scott chose Ramona over these two Really makes me think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

>Scott chose Ramona over these two

Really makes me think
>>
>>88709697
I noticed Scott had a thing for girls with short hair.
>>
>>88709697
I think the comic does a good job of explaining that:

SCOTT IS A FUCKING IDIOT
>>
>>88709697
isn't one a fat lesbian and the other basically an sjw?

he shoulda stuck with the qt underage asian or the cool gay roommate. at least they had character.
>>
File: 0knives.png (106KB, 352x542px) Image search: [Google]
0knives.png
106KB, 352x542px
>>88709697
AM I the only hot blooded one around here that loves Knives!?
>>
>>88709895
He also wouldn't have stop being a FUCKING TOOL if he just stayed with one of them
>>
>>88709875
Some people call it taste, anon
>>
>>88709940
problem is Knives needed to not be the winner. She had to learn people like Scott are shitbags and she can do better. She finished the story much better than where she started
>>
>>88709875
otherwise just called 'girls'
>>
>>88709964
the writer did too good of a job making scott unlikeable.

really killed books 2 and 4 for me. I kinda stopped reading after that and only know the rest vaguely from youtube and the movie.

How exactly did it end?
>>
>>88710037
I think you're better off with just the movie to be honest
>>
I've never been in a relationship before.
I never noticed Scott was douchebag until people pointed it out.
>>
File: 2_06.jpg (222KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
2_06.jpg
222KB, 1000x1500px
Reposting the most bittersweet moment of the series
>>
>>88710065
that bad huh?
>>
File: 4_135.jpg (229KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
4_135.jpg
229KB, 1000x1500px
>>88710083
>>
>>88710037
Movie ended with him going beyond the warp door to become a better person
Last half of the last book covers that part
It's alright Scott stops being a asshole but the whole thing is boring
>>
>>88710065

even the movie ending sucked.Yes I know about the alternate ending but Scott shouldn't have gotten with either girl.

He should have ended up alone but aware of what his mistakes cost him and vowing to not be such a cunt

Ramona can't forgive him but realizes that she doesn't have to be a cynical bitch either and that part of the problem was her for having bad judgment

Knives is less naive now but still retains her positivity

boom every one learns something and is better off. even if it's not a cliche guy gets the girl ending. But Scott's a LOL NERD and the nerd fanbase watching this movie would chimp out if the movie was about anything other than the geek hero winning against the cool kids.
>>
I've seen the movie but what exactly makes Scott such an asshole?
>>
>>88710320
desu movie scott looks too much like a nerdy loser who somehow manages to get hot girls

book scott is a nerd, yes, but good looking and a kind of womanizer, even though he is still goofy. He doesn't give a fuck about the girls and his friends if it means getting laid with Ramona and still keeps knives close because he doesn't have the heart to break up with her

At least that's how I remember. It's weird that his friends still want to hang out with him.
>>
>>88710168
makes me glad I didn't finish reading it.

I'd have probably been as pissed as I was at the ending of Kickass.
>>
>>88709697
>Scott chose Ramona over these two
Good. Don't let worst boy have 2 of the best girls.
>>
File: Kim Pine.jpg (28KB, 283x500px) Image search: [Google]
Kim Pine.jpg
28KB, 283x500px
He did go for Kim during his spiritual journey on volume 6. It's almost like these girls have a mind of their own, confound them!
Lisa would've been down for it, though.
>>
>>88709697
Scott and Ramona both recognized in each other and on themselves their mistakes and problems regarding issues.

Both accepted it, and decided to take steps to improve themselves, while still trying to see if the relationship can work with the help of each other - because they really love each other.

I think that the end was fine.

It doesn't mean that Ramona is best girl obviously, far from it. On the other side, Ramona and Scott are now trying to be the best boy/girl for each other, maybe they need it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.