[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Penny Arcade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

File: i-JgGLLDQ-2100x20000.jpg (334KB, 2100x1052px) Image search: [Google]
i-JgGLLDQ-2100x20000.jpg
334KB, 2100x1052px
Holy shit it's actually funny.
>>
>>88698537
No it's not.
>>
>Bald Eagle
>Eating Dog meat instead of fish
>Comic about being "triggered" by 2016 because a bunch of Celebrities died and because Trump won
>>
>>88698537
>every year is the worst year ever
>come on people it's 2̶0̶1̶5̶ 2̶0̶1̶6̶ the current year
>>
I live in fucking Burbank working with artists and I'm not even a Trump supporter, but Jesus, listening to privileged 20-year olds who were lucky enough to get jobs at CartoonNetwork right out of college that their parents paid for going, "It's going to be a rough four years" is actually nauseating.
>>
>>88698537
Consequences for the past years are just catching up.
>>
>>88698639
Maybe every year actually IS worse than the last.
>>
Does anyone know the short little few panel comic with one of the two realistically drawn rabbits getting picked up by a bird.
>>
>>88698862
>Righties get mad if your coffee isn't directly praising baby Jesus and/or Trump.
I don't get mad at either of those things.
>>
>>88698753
Dude you own several gaming consoles, that's objectively bullshit
>>
>>88698980
Good for you. Please tell those dipshits getting mad at Starbucks for nothing to stop being dipshits over nothing.

>>88698995
I own a PC, and some older consoles, none of which are in a state to play.
>>
>>88698980
>I don't get mad so obviously no one else does
I'm a leftist and I didn't flip out over the Trump win, doesn't mean others didn't sperg out
>>
>>88699017
>getting coffee at starbucks

they've got bigger problems. yeeesh
>>
>>88698980
>Not ALL righties
>>
>>88699017
You act like they in a fervor or something, they just didnt like Starbuck's decision.

Besides, you know get i mean about the videogame consoles thing, right? I mean, you're on a board for comic books and cartoons so you can clearly spend time indulging a hobby. So years don't get worse and worse. Some things might just have been around too long, like the film industry which sucks dick now
>>
>>88699087
>You act like they in a fervor or something, they just didnt like Starbuck's decision.
Dude. They went a little ballistic over it. Like they always do.

Remember the red cups bullshit?
>>
File: 1466123919327.jpg (11KB, 206x220px) Image search: [Google]
1466123919327.jpg
11KB, 206x220px
>>88698537
but where are the video games? this is a webcomic about people who play video games.
>>
>>88699087
>My sides inane bullshit is completely reasonable

Go fuck yourself your shit sinks to.
>>
>>88699113
That's what i meant in my post when i said Starbucks' decision. It was over-reported and sensationalized. People were upset but there weren't riots or anything, they just voiced their opinions. It's really not that big of a deal.
>>
>>88699154
>have to be 18yo to post
>>
>>88698753
>every year there are more total dead people than there were in previous years
>there are more dead people on earth than there are living people

could we be approaching the end times?
>>
File: 1466024178201.jpg (59KB, 640x640px)
1466024178201.jpg
59KB, 640x640px
>>88699174
that doesn't disprove my point at all.
>>
>>88698537
This actually almost happened to my dog, but it was an owl. Thank God my dad had a broom when that bastard swooped down.
>>
Holy shit....I totally forgot penny arcade was even a thing.
>>
>>88699211
It could be worse. It could be MegaTokyo.
>>
>>88699170
My shit? Kek they have literally nothing to do with me, i'm not even a republican. I know it's easy to marginalize a group of people when you lump them all together like you're doing but try understanding people feel differently and to varying degrees about things and aren't always aligned with an arbitrarily imposed bipartisan bullshit politics
>>
>>88698980
Do you get mad if someone takes away your coffee? You might be a leftie.
>>
>>88698682
The latte liberals really are unbearable. And they can't seem to comprehend that the Democratic party's own flaws and failures are their own fault.

>>88698792
So unlike the people who have emotional breakdowns over the phrase 'Happy Holidays' and aneurysms over people not standing for the anthem, and who honestly believe other people practicing other ways of life means that Christianity is persecuted in America. Those people on the right are such stoic paragons of reason.
>>
>>88699300
I don't drink coffee but if I were to get one and someone took it I would get a little mad at least
>>
>>88699203
>tfw have a couple of hawks nesting in the woods, along with a pair of owls that have like 5 chicks every year
>recently saw a bald eagle flying through
>along with the odd coyote, packs of raccoons, and stray cats
My cat lived to be 15 and died last month, but im surprised he didnt get picked off sooner since he only really stopped going outside about a year ago.
Owls are cute though.
>>
>>88698537
what happened this year? trump won the presidency, so it was pretty great overall
>>
>>88699203
>Having "dogs" small enough to be menaced by birds

If you want a fucking lap animal get a cat.
>>
>>88699460
>fucking over the world is a great thing
>>
>>88699484
This isn't drama class, no need to be such a big queen
>>
>>88699449
Birds of prey can usually only take very small cats and dogs, and it has to be a very big bird. Coyotes are a more relevant threat.

My condolences, though. Hoping my indoor cat makes it to twenty.
>>
>>88698792
As are righties by Superior spiderman Miles Morales and female thor
>>
>>88699513
female thor is pretty hot, I didn't have a problem with that. it was the natural assumption in her writing that men hate women that I wasn't a fan of and all of the SJW bullshittery that made my eyes roll (not my veins pop)

you'll not find a more dedicated group to defending their women from harm than righties. we respect our daughters and mothers as equals and encourage them to come to the gun range with us. we know they're not built equally physically, but guns are a great equalizer.

dog bless America
>>
File: 1475714981581.gif (208KB, 800x430px)
1475714981581.gif
208KB, 800x430px
2016 was the year 4chan won. You fuckers should be happy. We did it. We triumphed, we and our memes. It's our world now.
>>
>>88699471
She was a puppy when it happened, so of course she was small.
>>
>>88699460
I mean, we fucked ourselves not nominating Bernie.
>>
>>88698682
wtf i hate cartoon network now
>>
>>88699484
>The world
Globalists get out.
>>
>>88699610

Get out of here with your Chanology 2.0 bullshit. It's bad enough people flood this shithole everytime there's a shooting.
>>
>>88699610
Stormfags=/=4chan as a whole
Even a good portion of /pol/ will quickly realize they've cut off their nose to spite their face when gas prices start skyrocketing and their ISPs give them a free anal enlargement courtesy of the republicans eliminating net neutrality. And that's just the crap that will immediately affect shitposting autists, there's a whole lot more that's likely to get worse in the next few years, not least of which is the possibility of war with China.
>>
>>88698537
My dog is also a tiny dog named Gracie
#Triggered
>>
>>88699677
>not getting animals that are born huge and menacing

If you want a baby impregnate a woman faggot.
>>
>>88698559
Also, tons of terrorist attacks.
>>
>>88702009
>as currently, Mexico refuses to pay for it.
They don't have a choice, he plans to seize the payments illegals send back, which is quite the chunk of change.
>>
>>88702092
I can buy Muslim ban as a exaggeration of implementing stricter entrance on certain individuals but in a realistic sense. The Wall was literal he even downgraded parts to a fence
>>
>>88702092
Yeah. "We're going to build a wall and Mexico's going to pay for it" is just a better soundbite than "we're going to increase border protection with the assistance of the Mexican government".
>>
>>88698980
You literally just did.
>>
>>88698995
>owning gaming consoles

That's how you know all your problems are self-made.
>>
>>88698559
I don't see why not, they sometimes take cats of the same size.
>>
>>88699300
So you wouldn't get mad if you paid for a drink and someone stole it? You're reserving that outrage for if they forget to put Jesus on the cup?

Rightie "logic."
>>
>>88702092
>joke's on you, Trump was just pretending to be retarded!

Trumpfag regrets have begun to set in.
>>
>>88702092
Well, of course Trump wouldn't reveal his real policies. He doesn't know what they are yet. Putin has to give him his orders first, and right now he's distracted by the rimjob Trump's giving him.
>>
>>88702514
Not at all. I've been to the border and swum in the Rio Grande, and I knew from the start that it physically wasn't going to happen. That river meanders through deep, steep canyons in national parks, never mind the whole "building on a riverbank" thing.

You're also wrong that I'm a Trumpfag. I really wasn't a fan of either candidate, but anyone who paid attention could see that he was talking about policy the way he pitches a hotel or a restaurant.

>>88702171
He seemed like he was banking on important people buying into it, so they could attempt to bargain him down. And with the wave of "so-and-so willing to work with Trump on such-and-such issue" headlines in the wake of the election, I would cautiously say it's working.
>>
>>88699610
Fuck off, reddit. You're the whole reason I stopped going /pol/ after you turned it into seekrit chanology 2.0 hub.
>>
>>88702538
man i know you're just shitposting but turn it down a notch.
>>
>>88699610
And a lot of good that did us...
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.