[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Miles baited so much with chicks but never gets with any?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

File: bitcheslovesmiles.png (2MB, 1250x908px) Image search: [Google]
bitcheslovesmiles.png
2MB, 1250x908px
Why is Miles baited so much with chicks but never gets with any?
>>
To piss /pol/ off
>>
>>88696044
Its to give the illusion that Miles has a character/interesting personality
>>
>>88696044
because then they'd have to stop shipteasing him.
>>
he's their gbf
>>
>>88696044
Basically this: >>88696610
>>
Because once the girls go black, they can't go back and they don't want to write themselves into a corner like that.
>>
>>88696610
/thread

Stay tuned after the show for your regularly scheduled shit posting circlejerk
>>
>>88696044
>Why is Miles baited so much with chicks but never gets with any?

It's Bendis way of relating his own experience as a teenager
>>
Why doesn't he like black girls?
>>
>>88698134
Because he has shit taste.
>>
>>88698134
He does tho
>>
File: Spider-Man 001-004.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man 001-004.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>88698134
>>
>>88698134
Better question, why isnt he a black girl?
>>
>>88696044
>>
Morales luck.
>>
>>88696044
It'd be nice if Miles was smooth with the ladies in a Bruce Wayne James Bond kind of way.

It'd give him at least one personality trait
>>
chicks dont want to fuck one dimensional beta cucks that exist to meet an unnecessary quota of diversity for the sake of some quick sales
>>
He did a pretty solid job of banging Ultimate Kate Bishop until she went HYDRA on him
>>
>>88696044
Bendis is trying to get him over.
>>
>>88696044
> any cover with Miles next to a female means he must be having sex with them

Is this some sorta White cuck fetish insert where whenever a black person is involved they HAVE to get the women?
>>
>>88700738
They were pushing Miles and the said girl pretty hard in the actual book too.
>>
>>88700738
You act like people don't do this with Peter.
>>
>>88698565
Why shit on black girls like this? they're already the most disliked sex/race combo
>>
>>88696044

Bendis.
>>
Kamala-Miles would cause issues with Kamala's family that they probably want to avoid writing about right now. It would paint them in a bad light which is something Marvel and especially Kamala's writer wants to avoid. For reference, see her dismissing Bruno earlier in her stories

Gwenpool-Miles doesn't really work because Gwen is a little fucked in the head and has a tendency to be amoral. Miles is trying to be a boy scout. Unless there was a shitload of sexual tension or something it would seem off.

Who gives a fuck about Spidergwen, really.

>>88700877
Because a lot of Marvel is more about brownie points than it is actual progressive ideals.
>>
>>88701959
Kamala/Miles would work the best out these but aside from what you said both are soul searching right now and I don't know how you shove all that aside for a basic romance plot

If Miles/Gwen had to be done ultimate Gwen was the way to go. She was the one to inspire Miles at the funeral, stood up to him against Captain America, and tried knocking some sense into him when he quit. She was his biggest ally of the old Peter cast and only a couple years older. Randomly tossing ultimate Gwen to Ganke and then killing her was a mistake.
>>
>>88701959
See I wish Bombshell would go back to being a villain than as a possible love interest for Miles so they have that same dynamic as black cat and spidey
>>
>>88698565

I don't know why, but for some reason Miles' face pisses me off.

At first I thought it was just good ol' racism but I never had any problem with any other black character. Then I thought it might be his position as nuSpider-Man, but I also never had a problem with nuMs. Marvel, nuGhost Rider, nuIron Man, or nuCaptain America.
>>
This is modern Marvel so maybe he likes girls because he is gay.
>>
>>88700877
>Why shit on black girls like this
what are you on about? How does that one character in any way represents all black girls or even shits on them?
>>
Because Kamala Robbie is end game and no one can deny it.
>>
>>88705497
Robbiefags are so delusional
>>
>>88702264
Wait. The fat kid had THIS?
>>
>>88707240
Hey don't lump Robbiefags with that shipping bullshit
>>
>>88707401
Well, it's Ganke. He's badass.
>>
>>88696044
I thought he got Spider-Gwen though?
>>
Gwenpool wasn't really a bait, just a standard crossover issue
>>
>>88696044
They have an editorial mandate to ship him with every non-black young girl in Marvel, and they can't keep doing it if he settles down
>>
>>88707590
I'm sorry but suspension of disbelief can only go so far. There's no way some fat asian autist can get a 10/10 prime teen slut like Ultimate Gwen. No way in hell.
>>
>>88707688
Hmm, so you're saying you can't believe that a fun, charismatic, sociable Asian guy can't get a hot white girl, but an awkward black guy totally can? I see...
>>
>>88707914
Ok, first of all.
>Ganke
>charismatic

Second, no. Top tier teen girls don't date fat nerds, especially ones that are younger than them.
Miles is boring, and I'm against coal burning, but at least he's good-looking, athletic, and get this, a fucking superhero.
>>
>>88707986
>>88707688
But her 616 counterpart dated literally the nerdiest guy she knew
>>
>>88696044
Because sex is evil if you're an American.
I pity you lot.
>>
File: Peter_Parker_(Earth-81141).jpg (70KB, 452x361px) Image search: [Google]
Peter_Parker_(Earth-81141).jpg
70KB, 452x361px
>>88708098
I hope you're not talking about Peter because he is a total chad in pre-2000 artwork.

Also, Ultimate Gwen was edgier than 616 Gwen.
>>
>>88708205
He became a chad after she died. He was a total nerdy nerd nerd when she started dating him (that actually was a whole plot point).
>>
File: IMG_0864.jpg (134KB, 572x868px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0864.jpg
134KB, 572x868px
>>88702264
>Randomly tossing ultimate Gwen to Ganke and then killing her was a mistake.

Being fair, Bendis has an excuse to bring her back if he really wanted to.

Just use Slott's Clone Conspiracy plot as an excuse to bring back Ultimate Gwen and even Ultimate Jessica. Maybe the Jackal who is now Ben Reilly tried to bring back 616 Gwen but for some reason got Ultimate Gwen instead? Same goes for Ultimate Jessica. Have her be a failed attempt to bring back Kaine, who he didn't know was still alive at the time.

Of course that would require Bendis to give a shit about what other writers are doing.
>>
>>88708258
My point is he always looked like an athletic, handsome dude. Being nerdy is cute if you're handsome.
>>
>>88708258
He was a cold standoffish jerk and that's what repelled and attracted her, at least before Romita finished sanding off the Ayn Randian edges that Ditko had left on Peter and Gwen.

Anyway, Peter has been handsome ever since Ditko left, and nobody looked handsome in Ditko's drawings.
>>
>>88708205
Yeah in Romita's artwork because he couldn't draw any other body types.

He was a wiry little shit when Ditko was drawing him.
>>
>>88708442
Nah, he was pretty thick, solid, tight.
>>
>>88708396
>Ultimate Gwen
Oh, no, it's 616 Gwen alright. Her last memory is of youknowwhat. The Original Sin.
>>
>>88708717

No what I'm saying is that Bendis could have worked with Slott and brought back Ultimate Gwen in addition to 616 Gwen through the Clone Conspiracy thing.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.