[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a /co/ character that would make an entertaining opponent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 15

File: Battletemple_new.png (209KB, 750x421px) Image search: [Google]
Battletemple_new.png
209KB, 750x421px
I'd like to see an opponent that'd make for a great spectacle for the audience.
>>
>>88694904
What's his powers?
>>
Poil.
>>
Just realized I misspelled his name. It's Bradley.
>>88694963
http://fma.wikia.com/wiki/King_Bradley#Powers_and_Abilities
>>
Karnak
Spiral
Domino
Chemical King
Cass Cain
Lord Death Man
Midnighter
Grifter
Mister X
Deathstroke
>>
>>88694904
Fuck it, some shit with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuHWvM5ubP4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxcfmkcg1OA

IIRC he's like Ultimate Cap physically, but with fucktons more experience and skill and an eye with mild precog powers.
>>
>>88694904

Deathstroke
>>
>>88695080
>fucktons more experience and skill
>>
File: Shakara-2000AD.jpg (49KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
Shakara-2000AD.jpg
49KB, 355x355px
>>88694904
>>
Garnet
>>
>>88695117
That's a walkover for SHAKARA! though.
>>
>>88695117
nigga the fight would last exactly as long as it takes him to show up with him
>>
>>88695080
Bradley is a straight up machine. It's weird thinking that he's the only homonculus that has an aging body, making him decidely more human than his compatriots. While that should in theory make him a weaker homonculus, his sheer speed, strength, and skill make him probably the most dangerous 1 on 1 combatant in the entire series.
>Or at least those are my thoughts.
>>
>>88695176
What I like most about him is that he's an old badass and he would have been unstoppable had he been 20 years younger.
>>
>>88695060
There's a character called Lord Death Man. I'm not even mad.
>>88695117
I can't find shit on what this is. I know what it's from. But there's fuck all beyond that.
>>
>>88695205
I don't even want to consider what Bradley could have been capable of in his youth when he was in his physical prime. I'd argue he has as much destructive potential as the Crimson Alchemist...and that's without alchemy.
>>
File: LORD DEATH MAN.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
LORD DEATH MAN.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>88695227
>There's a character called Lord Death Man. I'm not even mad.
>>
>>88695227
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakara

Yeah, info on him as a character isn't easy to find.
It's best if you just read the comic.
>>
>>88695116
Honestly, he shows a lot more skill there than Cpa ever does.

I don't remember all the details, but Bradley was literally trained from birth to be a top-tier killing machine before being enhanced, right? And he has 80+ years of field experience on top of that?

There's no way he isn't a better fighter than Cap. Possibly not as versatile, since Cap has learned to fight things that are way different from humans, but in a supersoldier vs supersoldier matchup Bradley outskills him significantly.
>>
>>88695227
Shit man, if you're a total /a/ fag please just stick to /a/.
>>
Samurai Jack
>>
>>88695060
>Cass Cain

This would be a cool fight.

I feel like Lady Shiva would be more appropriate, but, then again, they've turned her into some dumb edgelord, haven't they?
>>
File: scots and jack.png (155KB, 1273x776px) Image search: [Google]
scots and jack.png
155KB, 1273x776px
>>88694904
Samurai jack would probobly win or at least take a bit too kill
>>
>>88695227
Shakara is pretty much a walking nuclear explosion, but instead of radioactive fallout it's little chunks of the bad dudes.

Generally speaking not fair for vs. threads.
>>
>>88695324
This.

This would be a genuinely amazing battle.

Fuck, I want to see this now.
>>
>>88695324
Even though its /a/ stuff, I always like when people play along and give good answers.

That being said, Samurai Jack would be a great battle.
>>
>>88694904
Hitler from Wolfenstein
>>
File: I have to deal with this.jpg (18KB, 174x284px) Image search: [Google]
I have to deal with this.jpg
18KB, 174x284px
So what /a/ character would be a good match up for this guy?
>>
>>88695291
Dude, just because something is animated to look all cool doesn't mean the character themselves has more skill. I don't know shit about Ultimate cap, is he anywhere near the fighting ability of 616 cap?

As far as the fight itself, I think Jack is a little out of bradley's league. Deathstroke would be cool. So would someone the eye couldn't predict, like deadpool, but their healing factors might be too much.
>>
>>88695784
>Dude, just because something is animated to look all cool doesn't mean the character themselves has more skill.

It often does. I mean, I've rarely seen Cap fight in a really inventive and slick way that makes me think "holy shit, this dude is skilled beyond belief."

That said, Bradly simply does have more training and experience.

And Ult Cap is just regular Cap but stronger and tougher. He's roughly at movieverse Cap levels.
>>
>>88695568
I dunno, there's a ton of godlike characters.

Battles at that level are honestly sort of uninteresting though, unless they're fought in some non-physical way.
>>
>>88694904
>Führer (alternatively spelled Fuehrer) means leader in German and it is also a title that's mostly associated with Adolf Hitler.

kek
>>
File: viria fma.png (565KB, 722x1106px) Image search: [Google]
viria fma.png
565KB, 722x1106px
>>88695080
One of the things that I love about FMA is how the common soldiers are humanized, and defeating THEM feels like a real acomplishment.

You could have an anime/manga where a character defeates easily a tank, but FMA makes and frames this acomplishment to look as something expetacular.

Also, one of the guys that helped to give a mortal wound that ended up helping Scar to kill Bradley was a common nameless soldier doing the best that he could on the situation, and that is never shows up again.

I love this.
>>
File: Death Battle.png (614KB, 872x420px) Image search: [Google]
Death Battle.png
614KB, 872x420px
This is the one I'd really like to see.
>>
>>88695918
Oh, Ok, so nowhere near as good as real Cap then. Ok.
>>
Didn't we have a thread like this before? Op demanded /co/ show him characters that could beat Bradley /co/ promptly did and Op spent the rest of the thread arguing that Bradley could totally beat the characters mentioned or that they were no fair.
>>
>>88697487
I remember that, but I don't think it was Bradley. Besides, one-sided fights are rarely any fun.

Also Bradley isn't exactly God tier. I could just google "Random Superhero" and I'd find someone who could do it in 3 tries.
>>
>>88694963
superhuman speed, strength, and perception. regeneration. weapon specialization: sabre. favored enemy: tanks
>>
Wait, Cap chucks a huge spartan shield and it hits multiple enemies before coming back to him without any technological assistance, and you have never thought, wow, this guy is skilled?
>>
>>88697539
Wait, when did Bradley show any amount of regen? I thought his regen was specifically turned off so he could live in the guise of a human.
>>
>>88697539
He only had regen in the first anime. Not Brotherhood or the manga.
>>
>>88695060
Midnighter feels like he'd eat Bradley alive though.
>>
>>88697549
Cap's shield being basically magic has never really implied a level of skill to me.

Cap fights like everyone else in comics most of the time - brawler style. This is primarily because there often isn't enough room for complex choreography, but it generally means that, especially in team books, he comes off as not really putting into practice all the skills we're told he has.

>>88697414
Movieverse Cap honestly seems better. In, like, every way. He's faster, he's stronger, he gets real nice choreography that conveys his skill effectively, and he's a more consistently likable character.
>>
>>88694904
Midnighter
Karnak
Lady Shiva (maybe)
Samurai Jack
Deathstroke
>>
>>88694904
Spiderman?
Their powers are pretty similar.
>>
>>88697539
Deathstroke.
>>
>>88695176

If you watch the show/read the manga, you see that he's really not much faster or stronger than a normal human, and he's far weaker than the others, even some humans. The only edge is sheer skill.

Bradley basically sees the world in bullet time, which gives him time to do the most efficient thing and react to everything as it's happening, even though his body can only move so fast.

To make it a good fight, you'd want some asymmetry. Someone with a lot of power and not much skill. I'd go with jaime blue beetle or the cast of hero academia, first semester.
>>
File: angron.jpg (3MB, 1672x1150px) Image search: [Google]
angron.jpg
3MB, 1672x1150px
Which one is more 'Wrathful'?
>>
File: Angry Rulk.jpg (282KB, 900x1515px) Image search: [Google]
Angry Rulk.jpg
282KB, 900x1515px
>>88698592
Shit. Not Angron. Was supposed to be Rulk
>>
>>88698557
>If you watch the show/read the manga, you see that he's really not much faster or stronger than a normal human, and he's far weaker than the others, even some humans. The only edge is sheer skill.
That fuck are you talking about? Did you not remember her outrunning and escaping an exploding train that fell off a cliff?
>>
>>88698557
He literally moves fast enough to deflect bullets. Have YOU read/watched FMA????
>>
>>88698557
>If you watch the show/read the manga, you see that he's really not much faster or stronger than a normal human, and he's far weaker than the others, even some humans. The only edge is sheer skill.

I watched Brotherhood, that asshole was superhuman full-stop. He was the weakest of the homunculi, but that's still a full step above pretty much any human, just old and past his prime.
>>
File: Trisha_elric.jpg (51KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Trisha_elric.jpg
51KB, 500x281px
>>88694904
>>
>>88694963
Literally deathsroke tier
>>
>>88698769
Savage.
>>
>>88698647
He puts his sword where the bullets will be.

He predicts them, he doesn't physically move fast enough to avoid them after they've been fired.
>>
>>88699245
Okay, but he ran up a fucking building in the blink of eye.
That is not what you call "normal" human speed. He's also a lot stronger than a regular person.
>>
File: tumblr_npfm9hjNGZ1tpri36o1_500.gif (855KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npfm9hjNGZ1tpri36o1_500.gif
855KB, 500x281px
>>88699245
U FUKN WAT M8
>>
>>88699245
That doesn't explain the train thing. Or how he has the strength to cut through the armor plating of a tank's treads.
>>
>>88697539

Blood type AB+
Dislikes: teachers, bullies, asparagus, MOM
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 723x843px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 723x843px
>>88694904
Not /co/ but it'd be an interesting match
>>
>>88696586
Are you disrespecting Captain Buccaneer?
>>
>Two-faced leaders
>Experiments gone right
>Badass double swords
>Eye-patches

I can't be the only one to notice that they have too much in common
>>
>>88700815
Goddamn Images
>>
>>88698452
Spiderman being far stronger. Bradley's biggest edge would be years of non stop experience
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (185KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
185KB, 1920x1080px
Wrath>Greed>Pride>Lust>Envy>Sloth>Gluttony

This is the correct ranking of the best Homuncolous
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.