[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Titans #6 Preview

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: TNS-6-0.jpg (374KB, 864x1328px) Image search: [Google]
TNS-6-0.jpg
374KB, 864x1328px
Hey guys, here's the preview to the comic where Wally totally dies and is definitely not going to come back!

Source if anyone cares: http://www.cbr.com/titans-6-exclusive-preview/
>>
File: TNS-6-1.jpg (131KB, 864x1328px) Image search: [Google]
TNS-6-1.jpg
131KB, 864x1328px
>>88685170
>>
File: TNS-6-2.jpg (368KB, 864x1328px) Image search: [Google]
TNS-6-2.jpg
368KB, 864x1328px
>>88685172
>>
File: TNS-6-3.jpg (395KB, 864x1328px) Image search: [Google]
TNS-6-3.jpg
395KB, 864x1328px
>>88685190
Kadabra is basically just Wally's Thawne. Petty as fuck.
>>
File: TNS-6-4.jpg (403KB, 864x1328px) Image search: [Google]
TNS-6-4.jpg
403KB, 864x1328px
>>88685203
I know this is going to end with The Titans bringing back Wally with their love (and continuing to ever water down the lightning rod concept) but this is kind of my issue with Titans and lots of Superhero teamups. Abra Kadabra is so obviously out of everyone but Wally's league.
>>
File: TNS-6-5.jpg (359KB, 864x1328px) Image search: [Google]
TNS-6-5.jpg
359KB, 864x1328px
>>88685229
Titans is basically a Wally West title and the Wally West shit is what's dragging it down. Thankfully it seems to be over after #7.
>>
>>88685203
On one hand I'm glad it's not YET ANOTHER EVIL SPEEDSTER.

On the other I've missed Hunter so fucking much man.
>>
>>88685242
Who's the focus of the next arc? Bumblebee?
>>
>>88685242
>Wally West shit is what's dragging it down.

I am actually glad it's not another "Raven's father rapes everyone" episode myself.
>>
>>88685260
#7 is about Wally meeting Superman and presumably talking about how they're the only survivors of the previous universe (along with Lois and Jon). Superman might remember more of Wally's life than Wally does, oddly, if that Plaid Batman story is anything to go by.

After that yeah, it seems the original Titans Rebirth solicits that were covers/fakeouts so people wouldn't know Wally was coming back are actually the next few comics. You know, actual Titans stories instead of a shitty Wally West solo book with his friends in the background as DoDs.
>>
>>88685292
Raven's not even involved in this, I'm sure Teen Titans' next arc will be a trigon arc or some shit.

I just don't like this title being a discount version of Terminal Velocity. It's been done, better, years ago. If you wanted people to relive Wally memories then you should've moved up the Waid reprints to line up with Wally's return, desu.
>>
Abnett sucks without Lanning, and even then, DnA turned a great New Mutants run into a total fucking snoozefest.
>>
>>88685329
TT next arc is something about gayfish-lad.
>>
>>88685242
Eh, I'm only really hear for Wally anyway.
>>
>>88685310
>Wally meeting Superman and presumably talking about how they're the only survivors of the previous universe
Wait, what? I thought he was from n52 universe and was forgotten?
>>
>>88688177
It's a little confusing. He is the original old Wally, but he basically fused? Win the Wally that also existed in this timeline, and had both timeline memories, but he's slowly losing old 52
>>
This title has become really good in the last issues.
>>
>>88688177
He is but he also has memories from the previous universe. If he had all his memories from the previous universe he'd be functionally identical. At this point, since that universe is gone, knowledge and memory of it is the only thing there is.
>>
>>88688451
Everyone in the New 52 (except Lois and clark who are weird) is just people from the previous universe with a fucked up timeline.

This Wally is the rebooted version of Wally, like how everyone else got rebooted. He just has memories of the last universe.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.