[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wew Lad How many Christmas specials did you watch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: its over what a relieif.jpg (38KB, 329x351px) Image search: [Google]
its over what a relieif.jpg
38KB, 329x351px
Wew Lad
How many Christmas specials did you watch?
>>
>>88681859
>not just watching the mythbusters marathon
shit taste
>>
>A Charlie Brown Christmas
>It's Christmastime Again, Charlie Brown
>The Star Wars Holiday Special

Wow, I didn't expect that The Star Wars Holiday Special was that hilariously bad, good thing I watched A Charlie Brown Christmas afterwards.
>>
>>88681859
This year French TV was fucking pathetic
>dog TV movies all over the place
>Let's show Frozen and other cartoon on week days way before Christmas
>Let's have normal programs for the 24 and 25
>and pretend showing little mermaid 2, cinderalla 3 and tangled's wedding will be a festive event.
Lame as fuck. Nearly feels like TV was trying to silence Christmas stuff to not hurt the mudslimes
>>
>>88683236
Haha Europe sux.
>>
>>88683236
They don't want to hurt Muslims in France?

Well, I am in vacation in the Philippines and they have to inject Christian imagery and symbolism to anything which is made there, even if it only pads the story.

Evangelion is subtle in comparison to the religious symbolism.

All this despite the fact that a huge part of their population is Muslim.

And there are Chinese people there too, but they are to the Philippines as to what blacks are to the US in terms of being racially discriminated.
>>
>>88681859
none.
>>
File: 1480389656327.gif (490KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1480389656327.gif
490KB, 500x375px
>>88683236
Good. Sooner or later this filthy Roman pagan festival will be abolished in the future.

But really, take a look at this.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dechristianization_of_France_during_the_French_Revolution
>>
>>88683277
Where are you staying?

Muslims are a sizable minority here. Most people are Christians, usually Catholic. Then there's a ton of poor people but many of the richer ones are Chinese so it might be a class thing.
>>
>>88683686
In Manila.

I am going to Hong Kong in January and then returning to the US in February.
>>
>>88683236
It sucks in the US too.

>Spend Christmas with family 15 years ago
>Wake up before anyone else
>Watch Christmas specials on Cartoon Network before anyone else wakes up
>Spend Christmas with family in 2016
>Wake up before anyone else
>Cartoon Network only ever airs Teen Titans Go all day every day now
>No other channel is airing anything besides shitty Hallmark movies
>I will never experience the special feeling of watching the Flintstones Christmas episode at 6 AM on Christmas morning ever again
>>
>>88681859
We had no Christmas specials at all in Chile.

Christmas TV generally has been pathetic here during the lastest 15 years or more, my brother used to tell me that bduring the 80's all channels broadcasted christmas cartoons, movies and such for an entire week and stopped around the 26th, and Christmas eve plus christmas day was nothing but hours of christmas specials nonstop.

He remembers with special love the Rankin-Bass stopmotion specials.

Lucky bastard.
>>
>>88681859
One.
>>
>>88684221
Boomerang has all the good shit now. TV is still dying though.
>>
>>88684221
Thanks for reminding me. We come from the same time line and I miss it. Make holiday cartoon marathons neat again. Also to answer ops question pretty pretty dresses,Simpsons over an open fire, Billy and Mandy christmas, Charlie brown, SpongeBob, Ed Eddie n eddy and YouTube video play lists of old holiday commercials from cartoon network adult swim nickelodeon and mtv.
>>
File: RAEG2.png (44KB, 638x504px) Image search: [Google]
RAEG2.png
44KB, 638x504px
>Eight Crazy Nights cause it's my guilty pleasure
>The Jeff Dunham Christmas one because I haven't seen it in forever and it's not as ball-crushignly awful as the newer specials
>Olive the Other Reindeer DIDN'T AIR ONCE

Reminder that cable is dead.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.