[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gunnerkrigg Court - Chapter 60: Page 19

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 00001771[1].jpg (155KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
00001771[1].jpg
155KB, 600x849px
>Focus
>>
Well, shit, now that it's been telegraphed, maybe Smitty WON'T die.
>>
>>88681705
Okay

So can we excuse this fore-image as only being visible to ether-tuned individuals who look for it, or are we meant to believe it's always been a part of Parley's blinks and we've just never seen it on-panel
>>
>>88681756
It's probably like the strings.
>>
What did unlocking the arrow actually do?
>>
>>88681756
Same thing with the strings. They only appear when someone looks into the ether, it seems.
>>
>>88681756
>>88681925
Yeah, it's probably a safety measure so her powers don't teleport her inside a wall and object.
>>
>>88681883
It pissed her off is what it did.
>>
>>88681883

It may have freed Green Boy`s ghost and maybe freed Jeanne, but that still makes her a pissed off ghost swordsman.
>>
>>88681756
annie saw it too
>>
Is Jean freakin pissed because of the arrow?
I also assumed so, but eith this page I think she's just been losing it because it's the first time she's had a challenge and it's an annoying one. She seems like me getting owned at Halo when I was younger. (And then teabagged)
>>
>Someone will die in GC before the end of the year
Fuck you 2D stan lee
>>
>>88683026
I have this theory: >>88619848
But I'd be surprised if tome pulled something like that.
>>
>>88681705
TWO teens are gun die tonight!
>>
>>88682299
(citation needed)
>>
File: 00001770[1].jpg (129KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
00001770[1].jpg
129KB, 600x849px
>>88683708
Assuming he means this.
>>
>>88683724
In that case he needs to learn some reading comprehension.
Annie didn't see Parley's teleport fore image, she saw that Jeanne saw where Parley would be.
>>
>>88683747
You can literally see the foreimage on that page, and it opens with a whole panel dedicated to showing us that Annie is looking at the fight real hard.
>>
>>88683757
Srsly?
There are TWO panels of Jeanne turning her head to where Parley is going to be.
For emphasis that this is what Annie sees.
One panel even specifically just shows the head turn while the next shows that she's looking at the fore-image.
Annie even outright says "Jeanne can see where Parley's going to teleport", not "Parley projects where she'll teleport" or something like that.
You have to have never read a comic in your life to not pick up on that.
>>
File: betrayalexploit.png (132KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
betrayalexploit.png
132KB, 680x383px
You guys know what to do.
>>
>>88683800
>Annie even outright says "Jeanne can see where Parley's going to teleport", not "Parley projects where she'll teleport" or something like that.
>You have to have never read a comic in your life to not pick up on that.
in all honesty, anon, it's just an as valid interpretation and nothing in the comic contradict it.
>>
>>88683747
One doesn't exclude the other.

aLso, the fact that both Annie and Jeane can see the string, something that is hidden even from normal "ether" vision, might indicate they see the same thing.
>>
File: angryface.jpg (51KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
angryface.jpg
51KB, 601x601px
Is it just me, or is Jeanne starting to look like a certain meme?
>>
>>88685199
>tfw no bf
>>
>>88683221
>2d Stan Lee.
Hahaha hahahahaha
>>
>>88684029
You know what? I really don't.
>>
>>88681705
This is starting to fall into tactical shonen fight territory.
>>
>>88683800
>character squints to see why another is turning their head
>comic artist reveals a foreimage
>not trying to communicate she can see the foreimage
The whole point is that Annie knew something was wrong in Jeanne's movements, studied the scene, and sees what Jeanne always did.
>>
>>88688239
>>88684391
Sure, if you wanna be wrong.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.