[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Karnak. Karnak can see the flaws in almost everything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

This is Karnak.
Karnak can see the flaws in almost everything.
But can he see the flaws in Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
>>
>>88680748
He can't see what isn't there.
>>
That would require flaws
>>
Anyone feel like Bendis'll pull a Scarlet Witch on him, and have him be obsessed with fixing the flaws in the universe, that he warps reality itself to create a timeline where no inhuman exists?

Like, I feel like if Marvel thinks that the Inhumans are a bust, they'll just end up murking them all, and that Karnak will be at the center of it somehow.
>>
>>88680811
>He starts breaking the fourth wall by realizing the flaws of the Marvel universe as written.
>>
When the hell does #6 come out?
>>
>>88680771
>>88680774
Nonsense, every cereal has a flaw.
>>
>>88680748
I feel like this guy is one of the few characters who could potentially beat path to victory.
>>
Has he ever taken a long hard look in the mirror?
>>
File: Karnak.jpg (47KB, 440x395px) Image search: [Google]
Karnak.jpg
47KB, 440x395px
>>88680748
Can anybody explain how Karnak went from a bobbleheaded Jafar to a weird Wolverine cosplayer
>>
>>88680748
He can only see on the human spectra. Seriously just have someone give him cancer didn't he just get over pregeria?
>>
What was the deal at the start of the whole Inhumans push where he committed suicide? How'd he come back from that? Did anything come from his ranting? Did they just pretend it never happened?
>>
>>88681193
Found the flaw in progeria. Cured himself then let others suffer.

Also I really hate the karate guy shit who beats up a guy who's body is like 5 feet of steel in terms of durability. It feels lazy and more power level BS unless he's in an industrial plant and using his environment.
>>
>>88681208
Found the flaw in death
>>
Karnak doesn't seem that impressive with an oversized Santa cap on his head.
Because of that I don't think he's going to be much help to the Inhumans during the Inhumans vs. X-Men story.
>>
>>88681231
>Also I really hate the karate guy shit who beats up a guy who's body is like 5 feet of steel in terms of durability
Silver's a fairly soft metal.
>>
>>88681187
He can't he'll just see the flaws and begin giving himself a make over that can last several hours
>>
>>88681245
Are you joking or serious?, you can never tell with retcons.
>>
>>88681330
Dude I don't read comics. I just study them religiously so I can mock them online and have some idea what my friends are talking about in polite conversation.
>>
>>88681263
anyone with muscle strength capable of lifting 5 tons with one hand can break from every hold that relies on cinching tendons, and won't extend mobility into a lock position

yours trutly, someone who studied the octagon holds (either let it break and get out or counter it)
>>
File: rIZfeSC.jpg (913KB, 1789x2750px) Image search: [Google]
rIZfeSC.jpg
913KB, 1789x2750px
>>88681330
Serious
>>
>>88681547
>death is flawed, so I un-died

Fuck comics
>>
>>88681547
I'm
>>88681245
And I was joking, but I'm not surprised.
>>
>>88680748
This is Marvel Shill.
Marvel Shill has to shill inhumans in almost every thread.
But can the Marvel Shill see how pathetic he is?
>>
>>88680967
Never.
>>
>>88681547
That is incredibly fucking stupid. How does that even make any sense?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.