[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

I remember playing the games as a kid (and really enjoying them) but I never watched the cartoon.
Is it worth giving a watch?
>>
>>88676803
as a kid I found it boring as balls.. but the main characters were okay and about a tenth of the mysteries were interesting.
>>
Where the actual FUCK was Carmen Sandiego?
I swear if I hear one more person say "San Diego", I'm going to choke their chicken neck like my dick when I saw pearl and rose fuse on Steven Universe, The joke has gotten old, and frankly, I'm ready to go crazy. I feel like one of those contemporary rap guys who brag about being an actual blood, with a machine gun.
Isn't' funny how she's dressed in red but she gets my balls blue?
>>
File: 1020161-n-oc44DBWI-sIHca.jpg (36KB, 512x307px) Image search: [Google]
1020161-n-oc44DBWI-sIHca.jpg
36KB, 512x307px
>>88677214
WHERE ON EARTH IS CARMEN SANDIEGO?
>>
>>88676803
It's pretty good. The educational parts are clearly aimed squarely at the target demographic (i.e. kids), but Zack and Ivy are decent protagonists, the Chief's actually fairly funny, and Carmen is a surprsingly interesting character.
>>
File: carmen-sandiego-image1.jpg (167KB, 415x500px) Image search: [Google]
carmen-sandiego-image1.jpg
167KB, 415x500px
>>88676803
>>88677048
>>88677214
Hmm. Geography is interesting now.
>>
>>88677214
>Where in the World is San Diego, California?
>>
>>88676803
I only remember it barely had any Carmen Sandiego in it.
>>
>>88677710
This, although I happened to catch an episode on qubo a few months ago when I couldn't get to sleep. It was a two-parter about Carmen investigating a South American ambassador whom she believed was her father because of an orphan plot necklace she had. It delved into her backstory while still leaving it ambiguous in the end. I dunno how many more episodes were like that, but there was at least one where she just straight-up stole the orphanage she grew up in to prevent it from being demolished.
>>
>>88677912
A better question is where does she keep all the stuff she steals?
>>
>>88676803
Cartoon was OK. Carmen and the red haired kid were some of my childhoo waifus.

The intro song was also great. Shit gets stuck in your head:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGufyFt6zQc
>>
>>88677448
W-what do I-I win if I find her?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.