[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LoSH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_12322-Legion.PNG-118899168.png (294KB, 575x359px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12322-Legion.PNG-118899168.png
294KB, 575x359px
I am going to watch this /co/.
What is I'm in for?
>>
>>88676790
A mostly boring first season with a few good episodes spread throughout.

Gay Brainiac 5.

A couple of villains with wasted potential.

A decent season two with stronger writing, but also hampered by a couple of study feedback decisions.
>>
>>88676855
Extremely accurate.

It's a good series and a good way to prime yourself to jump into the comics where the characters really shine.
>>
>>88676790
remember the 90s fantastic four and iron man cartoons?
how we were too dumb to know the difference when we were little kids, but once we were older we realized that season 1 was terrible baby shit but season 2 was a brilliant classic piece of action animation?

kinda like that
>>
>>88676790
It's no Bruce Timm. Still waiting for my Supergirl & the LOSH spin-off series.
>>
>>88677954
It's really a shame that teen Titans and LOSH both got hijacked from the DCAU. We could've gotten a few more years out of it if they'd tapped back into the child audience.
>>
>>88677976
Timm was getting tired of the DCAU. You could tell towards the end of JLU. Better to end it while they can than drag it out.
>>
>>88676790
It's okay, they do a good work to capture the campy style that the comics had. Unfortunaly even the weak points, like having too much characters to care for
>>
>>88677976
>>88678069

also DCAU fucked up a bunch of people into thinking it was the one true versions of characters and stories.

this is an incredibly petty point
>>
>>88678517
But it is though
>>
>>88676790
SuperMAN wank throughout.
Superman, because while Clark is a teenager in this, they didn't have television rights to do a program with Superboy or some sort of shit.
So you have __ Lad, ___ Girl and ___ Boy bending over and kissing Superman's ass the whole series.

Also overuse of all the classic LoSH villains that got overused in the comics!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.