[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit, Seth MacFarlane can sing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: mike.jpg (57KB, 640x458px) Image search: [Google]
mike.jpg
57KB, 640x458px
Holy shit, Seth MacFarlane can sing.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3q12cHgn_0
>>
>>88676700
Well, I'll be damned. Not bad.
>>
>>88676641
Yeah, no matter what you may think about the man or his comedy, you can't deny that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yYmXgDGl0s
>>
His hair looks like he put paint in it
>>
>>88676641
Seth has always been an amazing singer and an EXCELLENT voice actor.

Too bad his humor is shallow and repetitive.
>>
of course he can

dude's a genuinely good singer and voice actor

it's just that he's a boring and often terrible writer, which is the problem most of the time
>>
>>88676700
sounds similar to Andy Williams.
>>
>>88676700
literally the only good part of the whole movie
>>
>>88677059
>>88677088
If he had put all of his chips into singing or acting instead of comedy, he would be one of the greats.
>>
>>88676641
>Holy shit, Seth MacFarlane can sing.
Yeah because he doesn't force a showtune crooner song into everything he does to show it off.
>>
He's talented.
He's like the Tyler the Creator of animation,
he makes some good work, but sometimes his shit just gets too much and you forget.
>>
He's a good singer, and could probably make good TV if he was willing to put in the effort, scrap jokes that don't work or rework them to make them better, and generally stop relying solely on easy, cheap laughs.
>>
I honestly want him to retire his shows and just put this god-tier voice acting in everything else.

Cause, god damn, this is amazing. Shame he'll be remembered for Family Guy and not stuff like this.
>>
File: IMG_2530.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2530.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>88677258
>He'll never make anything as good as Wolf or the the soul and R&B tracks in Cherry Bomb ever agan
>>
>>88677235

seriously is it not made obvious in every fucking show he does
>>
>>88677059
It's worth mentioning that Seth haven't wrote for either of his shows for more then a decade.
Not that either of his shows were ever comedy gold. AD! has it moments though.
>>
>>88677059
>EXCELLENT voice actor
>>88677088
>good [...] voice actor
>repeatedly uses 4 go-to voices

Yeah, no.

>>88677895
Just because he doesn't get a writers credit doesn't mean he doesn't write for episodes, he still comes up with shitty jokes for Family Guy and shoves his agenda into "message" episodes.
>>
Tori Kelly is the best singer that was in that movie
>>
>>88676641
Fuck this faggot wants to be Sinatra so bad

Literally no one cares about jazz anymore

Either fix family guy or fuck off
>>
>>88677959
>repeatedly uses 4 go-to voices
because Peter, steweie, roger, stan, quagmire, klaus, carter, brian, the wooden pirate and the bear in cleveland all sound so similar.

>Just because he doesn't get a writers credit doesn't mean he doesn't write for episodes, he still comes up with shitty jokes for Family Guy and shoves his agenda into "message" episodes.

proof faggot, and whats his agenda
>>
>>88677959
I thought that 2 manatees write the show?
>>
>>88678042
>Literally no one cares about jazz anymore
T: a pleb
>>
>>88678084
A few of those aren't even him
>>
>>88678042
>t. musician pro
>>
>>88678084
he doesn't do Klaus
>>
>>88678042
Family guy has been consistent since season 1.
>>
>>88678084
>proof faggot, and whats his agenda

He's the producer meaning he has final say in the show. He doesn't "write" in that it's not his job title, but every detail of production passes his desk for approval. He is writing 100% the Family Guy movie which was confirmed in 2012.

Also he's an outspoken Democrat. Just read his Twitter, the guy doesn't hide his political opinions at all.
>>
>>88678084
>proof

That BBC Three documentary from a few years back, he's still very hands-on with the show and it's obvious when his views on war or weed start to filter through to the show.
>>
>>88678042
The best jazz album of the century came out this year.
>>
>>88677800

Seems a little weird to say that when referring to his two newest albums.
>>
>>88678199
>>88678201
huh.
well fuck me then.

what fucking war on weed is there these days anyway.
>>
That isn't new

His duo songs of Stewie and Brian show that

It's his humor that is trash
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H-cB-l3O-4

>mfw Seth MacFarlane thinks Fox is "playing favorites" because he couldn't respond to the Simpsons' "wanted for plagiarism" sign with Quagmire literally raping Marge and killing the whole Simpsons family onscreen
>>
>>88676641
That's pretty much his full time career now, you knew that right?

He doesn't write for any of his shows anymore, he just does the voices and tours singing.

Occasionally writing a mediocre movie.
>>
>>88676641
I'm still waiting to see him play Harold Hill.

>>88678042
>Literally no one cares about jazz anymore
La La Land
>>
>>88678042
>Sinatra
>jazz
>not classic pop
>>
>>88678740
But they were tho
>>
>>88678945
It was in the Simpsons' contract that Fox couldn't edit them. There was nothing about that on Family Guy. Also, though it makes sense that Fox probably would play favorites there (The Simpsons is just a bigger deal), I imagine even if they'd regarded both shows equally, they would have seen a wanted poster with the word "plagiarist" a bit differently than a rape followed by the murder of a whole family.
>>
>>88678894
>I'm still waiting to see him play Harold Hill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfoTmiWsfD0
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.