[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convince me that this movie is bad without using "Batman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 12.png (270KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
270KB, 600x900px
Convince me that this movie is bad without using "Batman kills", "not muh Superman" or "Snyder is pretentious", use actual arguments.
>>
Batman/Bruce Wayne isnt a very smart "antagonist" .
Too many things made no sense like:
- why would Lex give his goons bullets that could be so easily linked back to him?
-why didn't supes go after the truck Bats was chasing? He stopped Bats , why wouldnt he think to investigate the truck?
-why did Bats plant a tracker on a truck he was wrecking? What if the tracker had fallen off?
- why would Lex keep computers near a kitchen?and why was there a cable conveniently lying around for Bruce to link up to? Also why didn't Bruce think " wait a minute..this is too easy"?
>>
>bad pacing
>bad editing
>absolute shit dialogue
>famous twist falls flat and feels like a joke
>antagonist is cartoonish and unimposong
>overly relies on unconvincing CGI
>somehow made a batmobile chase forgettable and boring
>JL cameos are rushed and feel added at the last minute
>Gal Gadot can't act her way out of a paperbag
>climax is a messy fight that looks like a videogame
>>
>>88667030

Setting aside subjective things like film quality, while it earned a ton of money at the box office, it was so expensive that it roughly broke even. It was actually beaten at the domestic box office by a film about Deadpool of all characters and only beat it worldwide because the latter film wasn't even released in China.

A film like this was supposed to get people interested in the DC brand and help pay for future films. It didn't live up to that; while Warner Brothers flailed around and tried to fix Suicide Squad, it made almost $150 million less than BvS and that's with reshoots pushing it's budget to about the same as that film.

In short, it utterly failed to accomplish what it was trying to do as a film.
>>
>>88667030
Fuck off back to >>>/tv/
>>
>>88667374
>bad pacing
>bad editing
>absolute shit dialogue
Explain.
>overly relies on unconvincing CGI
What? Doomsday? His CGI looked good, what do you mean?
>>
>>88667757
>2 weeks of reshoots costs the studio nearly $100 million

I like this meme
>>
>>88667145
>give his goons bullets that could be so easily linked back to him
Easily? Lois had to virtually blackmail someone to talk about them, and if she hadn't decided to pick one up then there would be nothing to trace, they aren't sending a CSI team to the middle of Africa, and they aren't doing autopsies there either.

>go after the truck
Why would he? They weren't criminals, Batman was trying to rob them.

>truck he was wrecking
The tracker was probably just a backup plan in case something happened. And something happened.

>keep computers near a kitchen
...any reason not to?
>>
>>88667374
>JL cameos are rushed and feel added at the last minute
>Gal Gadot can't act her way out of a paperbag
These ones, i really loved the film but Wondy could of been taken out of them film and nothing would of been different and the placement of the cameo's scene shouldn't of been during the fight.

but yeah, still a good film, sucks JL will likely be pandering as fuck
>>
>>88667030
i dont think its bad i just think the plot is to forced and could have been solved in an hour if superman went to batman and said lex has my mother instead of picking him up and throwing him or supes investigating the guy that blew up going straight to bruce and start asking some questions instead of trying to stop him for some reason
>>
>>88669414
i said some reason at the end even though it was because batman was killing people but supes killed a guy too (i dont care if the movie said he didn't if we're going to go all gritty realistic then throwing a guy into multiply brick walls is gonna kill him) and batman didn't really kill a guy he branded serious offenders prisoners attack rapist or child murders in real life already
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.