[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black suit spider-man is the greatest superhero costume of all time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 3097592-spider-man+black.jpg (56KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
3097592-spider-man+black.jpg
56KB, 600x450px
Black suit spider-man is the greatest superhero costume of all time
>>
File: spider-man noir.jpg (30KB, 263x400px) Image search: [Google]
spider-man noir.jpg
30KB, 263x400px
>>88666541
It is.
>>
>>88666541
What's the best costume of your favorite characters, /co/?
>>
File: 1454502951281.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1454502951281.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
Black Suit Spider-Man is fucking cool
>>
>>88666541
It's a great costume if only for what it represents. Pete makes a conscious decision that anytime he puts that costume on, he's gonna fuck shit up. Someone is going to get maimed, mangled, or murdered. Last time he wore that costume he systematically hunted a family throughout their home and grounds before literally ripping one of their faces off and nearly crushing the patriarch's head with a giant rock.

Before that, he he went on a one man rampage against Wilson Fisk. He broke himself into one of the most heavily guarded prisons in the world, found where Fisk was being held, and then proceeded to bitch-slap to the kingpin of crime he crumpled. The "funny" part is, Pete literally gripped him by his skin flaps, held on for stability, and then wailed on him over and over and over. And then when Fisk was a beaten man lying on the floor, he hoisted that fat bastard up and showed him exactly how his life will end. He even had the decency to time it out for him, and then he stopped. From that point forward, Fisk "knew" that the second Aunt May's heart stopped there wouldn't be a force on this earth that could stop Spidey from finishing the job in one of the most gruesome ways possible (he fires webbing down your throat and turns your internal system into a useless hunk of webbing). Your organs literally suffocate you from the inside out.

THAT is why that costume is balla
>>
ow the edge
>>
>>88666721
I really like miles spidey costume. Black is a good color for spiderman its also a good color for his costume
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (122KB, 708x907px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
122KB, 708x907px
>>88666541
I've also liked the simplistic black symbiote costume. And it's a lot like the Punisher costume.
>>
>>88666726
>source?
>>
>>88667748
>Grim Hunt
1st Description

>Back in Black
2nd Description.
>>
>>88666726

Wow 2edgy4me
>>
>>88667873
Sounds edgy but it's actually a good story. Had the right tone and atmosphere and everything.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.