[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cartoons you only watched because nothing else was on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Krypto_the_Superdog_title_card.jpg (28KB, 250x214px) Image search: [Google]
Krypto_the_Superdog_title_card.jpg
28KB, 250x214px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP6-jZ6EVCY
>>
>>88659150
I liked Streaky.

Only genuine show I can add to this thread is Cyberchase. Meet the Lions as well, but that's not really a cartoon. One time, we couldn't afford the cable bill when I was younger and all we got was PBS.
>>
>>88659150
Confession. I loved this when I was eight.
>>
rocket power
jimmy neutron
>>
>>88659150
I liked animals as a kid, and I also spent most of my time home sick. This was an okay show for me.
>>
>>88659150
https://youtu.be/kiWEyUMm5Lo
>>
That entire era of CN for me is just one giant blur and gives me a migraine

Stuff like this and Sitting Ducks felt like worthless filler
>>
>>88660049
Jimmy neutron was only on during school days for me, so when i would be off school ill id watch that, felt like a nice treat
>>
File: Skunk_Fu!.png (16KB, 341x123px) Image search: [Google]
Skunk_Fu!.png
16KB, 341x123px
I'm not proud of this.
>>
>>88663411
At least they went on to make Secret of Kells and Song of the Sea.
>>
File: Vlcsnap-2014-12-05-16h50m50s241.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Vlcsnap-2014-12-05-16h50m50s241.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>88659150
I had OTHER reasons to watch that...

inb4 Dobson
>>
>>88660087
>>88660001
fuck, I'm too old to be here.
>>
>>88659150
That theme song is so fucking repetitive
>>
>>88659150
All I remember about this show was that it used to be on CBBC and that Winger drew futa art of it.
>>
>>88665355
>Winger drew futa art of it.
What?
>>
The most notable thing about the Krypto show is that Krypto's VA also did Double D in EEnE, and you'd never guess it just hearing it because Krypto's voice is actually incredibly deep, masculine, and heroic compared to Edd.
>>
>>88667340
Sam Vincent is versatile, though I feel he's never utilized that well.
>>
So was this show considered part of the Timmverse? I know Clark visits Crypto at one point.
>>
>>88665355

I only remember this show from CBBC. I was reminded of it earlier today because I was programming something in golang that required the 'crypto' package.
>>
>>88659150
How am I the first one to mention Baby Looney Tunes?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.