[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that time Bart fucked his former teacher Also, Simpsons thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: R8Tu8hM.jpg (68KB, 1249x707px) Image search: [Google]
R8Tu8hM.jpg
68KB, 1249x707px
>that time Bart fucked his former teacher
Also, Simpsons thread.
>>
What is the definitive future? Did they retconned that one where Bart has two kids?
>>
>>88651204
There is none. None of the future episodes are canon with each other- some of them have references to each other but aren't meant to be literally part of the same future.
>>
hoover aged well for a neurotic mess
>>
>>88651222
So Ned's wives aren't dead?
>>
>>88651275
Ned never existed
>>
>>88651183
>his former teacher
Did he actually have her for 2nd grade? Hoover was always associated with lisa.
>>
>>88651349
Wasn't there an episode where he goes back to 2nd grade?
>>
Hoover was always cuter than Krabapple.
>>
>>88651390
i thought he went back to kindergarten

of course theres like four hundred episodes i havent seen
>>
>>88651183
I still prefer Bart end up with his one true love.
>>
>>88651349
Have they ever shown that there is more than one teacher/class per grade year in springfield? it's a pretty small town after all.
>>
>>88652624
I know what I wanna do with those Krabappels
>>
>>88651183
>i didnt watch the episode
he didnt fuck her
>>
>>88651204

Chief Justice of the Supreme Court Bart will always be canon. Anything that contradicts it isn't canon. That's all that matters.
>>
>>88651204
Future-Drama and Holidays of Future Passed are the only ones with a semblance of continuity. Days of Future Future keeps some of that stuff.
>>
>>88651204
Holidays of Future Passed is the best future for everyone
>>
Why does th teacher have an erection
>>
>>88651183
God she's attractive to me.

The double whammy of her and the librarian milf from Goofy Movie 2 influenced my childhood in insidious ways.
>>
File: Edna Krabappel.png (286KB, 600x473px) Image search: [Google]
Edna Krabappel.png
286KB, 600x473px
>>88651183
>>
>>88651390
No
Lisa was moved up to the third grade
Bard was pushed back into the third grade
and both had to be in the same class
>>
File: 1438916619095.jpg (62KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1438916619095.jpg
62KB, 640x480px
>>88654540
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.