[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Danny Phantom Marathon #0: Test Thread Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1300.png (91KB, 195x195px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1300.png
91KB, 195x195px
This thread is a test to see if interest still remains for this idea as well as to fine tune how these topics will be set up if this becomes a thing. If you want this to be a thing, please say so and feel free to discuss this episode if you want.

The topic layout would look similar to this:

>Episode: "The Fright Before Christmas"
Links:
http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Danny-Phantom-Season-02/Episode-010?id=4015

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/playlist-cat/86571/danny-phantom-episode-30-the-fright-before-christmas-2

>What is this?
To commemorate 10 years since Danny Phantom ended, we're celebrating by watching all 53 episodes of the show, one episode every Saturday for all 53 Saturdays in 2017.

>What's happening in this topic?
Once a week, every Saturday, there will be a general created for discussing that week's episode in particular, along with a link to said episode.

>What's the point of this?
It's just a fun little activity to do throughout 2017 to make the year a bit more interesting, nothing more.

>Why Danny Phantom?
I haven't watched the show in years, and when I did, I never saw all the episodes. Plus, there's exactly 53 episodes and 53 Saturdays, so it matched up perfectly.

>This is stupid
It's very possible that's the case, if it is, please feel free to voice your grievances about it here. If enough people hate this, I won't do it, no hard feelings.

IMPORTANT:
Is this a terrible idea? Have better suggestions for a layout for this topic? Know an easy link to all the episodes such as a MEGA? Know how to do it better and want to be in charge of making these topics instead? Want to berate me for making this stupid thing in the first place? Other? Please address these within this topic, it's the reason it was made in the first place.
My prediction is no one will end up being interested and this will quietly sink, or a mod will delete it, but that's what tests are for. Better now before this becomes a thing than later.
>>
I remember when this first came on and I kept seeing that Brendan Frasier was credited as the voice of the Ghost Writer in the episode's description box. I never understood why that happened.

Overall still one of my favourite episodes and one of my favorite overall Christmas specials.
>>
File: MabelDMM1.png (497KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
MabelDMM1.png
497KB, 3000x2000px
This episode is fucking GOAT
>>
>>88647457
Wow this brings back memories.

Good stuff.
>>
>>88648034
Timbox go away
>>
>>88649401
FUCKKKKKKK YOOOUUUUU
>>
>>88647933
Wasn't it Will Arnett?
>>
>>88647457
Personally, I loved this episode.

The rhymes could have used some work, but overall they were done solidly.

Ghost writer especially was well-written, I'm a sucker for purple prose. Combine that with a guy who means well but goes utterly mad with power - and is absolutely aware of it - and I'm done.

Enjoyed the rogues gallery having a Christmas Truce, nice to know that Peace on Earth applies to the afterlife. Also the Box ghost not only being useful but actually saving the day was a good twist.

Side note: when we get a close up of Ghost Writer's keyboard, his layout is
QWERTYUIOP
ASDFGHJKLM
ZXCVBN
for some reason. On mobile, so can't screenshot.
>>
>>88647933
>Brendan Fraser
J U S T
>>
I definitely want these to be a thing. I really liked Ghost Writer. Wanted him to appear more.
>>
>>88647457
The reindeer names kill me. "Blood Antlers."
>>
>>88647457
Holy fuck I forgot how stacked Danny's mom is.
>>
>>88650922
Butch Hartman did this to every mom
>>
man, danny is such an asshole
>>
File: danny phanten.png (508KB, 608x401px) Image search: [Google]
danny phanten.png
508KB, 608x401px
>>88650922
she really is
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.